Traveling cuddles

I'm making a plan to go to Ohio the first week in Jan 4.. so I'm going to several cities visiting and doing cuddles, the issue I'm having is that I can't let the Townies know I'm coming ahead of time, is there a way we can make a calendar in the site to let people know? I was just thinking of posting a link to times and dates as well as city locations so I can get a couple bookings. I want them to book through the site only. What would be the best way to inform people?

Comments

• @ElleCuddleMi

I just add any city I'm visiting to my 2nd profile location.
    You can look at my profile to see how I format my upcoming travels. Example - I'm currently traveling in Indy but plan to leave for Atlanta soon so I have Atlanta as my second city. I do this a few days in advance to allow people to see where I'm going and on what dates.

It's the most effective way I've found to advertise travels so far. I wish we had a travel forum to alert members in advance our destinations so they could book earler and really help solidify plans beforehand. I've cancelled trips due to not enough interest only for people to message me days later saying they wish they knew I was coming to the area so they could book me..🤷‍♀️

Good luck!! ☺️

• I do that already but I am trying to figure out a way for us to allow them to see our dates available. I did find a calendar that's offsite that may be cuddle comfort will allow us to link in our page. I of course want them to book through the site and not through my calendar that's a secondary. But it allows people to see where I will be from one month to the next I travel all over the place and sometimes there's just not enough time to warn clientele that I'll be in the area.
    How exciting that we get to travel and meet these wonderful people I just wish there was a better way we could all connect to the clientele that would like cuddle sessions.

• [Deleted User]CuddleMeLater (deleted user)

FWIW as a client it's always worked fine for me if cuddlers just put the city as their second location and list in their profile the dates they'll be there. I've booked several cuddlers who did this.

If your destination is a cuddle hotspot it may not be necessary even to do this. I know cuddlers who didn't put any indication on their profile that they'd be traveling until the day they arrived, which doesn't seem too smart, but they still managed to book a lot of sessions.

• @ElleCuddleMi

Oh I see now. Yeah I wish we had a way to manage our travel sessions better and more efficiently. It can be a headache letting people know availability when someone else is still in the works on their dates / times. Especially when we leave one city and hop to the next and have little to no way to give people a heads-up in advance.

I'd absolutely pay for a feature that allowed us to post travel notices with prospective cities and available time slots / dates.

• Let's exchange info if you want id love to brainstorm with you .. if you'd like.

• Here's a calendar I found maybe I'll put this on my profile ;) https://www.appointfix.com/Cuddle-A-Pro

• @ElleCuddleMi you're always welcome to message me! We can exchange info there if you'd like to brainstorm ways to make travel + cuddle less cumbersome.

• It's not the same question, but I thought I'd link this to the newly-posted thread about male professionals. There is a whole question about how to arrange cuddles with people more than 300 miles away. Not a huge deal now, but once the-you-know-what is over, things will be different.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/9725/professionals-male-cuddlers#latest

@Mark