Question about professionals on here?

Hi all, 
Does anyone know what qualifies someone to be a professional on this site? I ask because this is something I would be interested in pursuing part time, but I don't have say, a degree in massage therapy or anything like that. 
Thanks so much for your time! :)
Claire

Comments

• edited September 2016
    No degree is needed.
  • edited September 2016
    @cef44 You might start by looking at the criteria required by Cuddlecomfort: http://www.cuddlecomfort.com/professional-cuddlers You might also contact members who are doing this (they are also listed when you use the link) to learn about their experiences. Although you would be an independent contractor, you are expected to be affectionate to anyone.and accepting of all races, ages, genders, and sexual orientations. For some, this might be a challenge and for others, no big deal. Many of the members already have worked for other agencies before using the services offered here. You can direct questions through the contact link at the top of this page. I'm only offering this information as a regular member of the site and have no involvement with this service although I hope this helps.
  • Thank you very much!
  • [Deleted User]anacuddles (deleted user)
    Hi there,
    There are no degrees needed. Just confidence in your cuddling experiences and an open mind as you'll meet a lot of different clients. There's a link below to apply which asks a couple questions and photo submission then you'll hear back whether you're accepted or not.

Best of luck,
    Ana
  • Thanks Ana! :)