Pros, how do you drum up bookings during a slow period?

I’m a newer cuddled, started in December, and have noticed how things have slowed down now that the holidays are over. I’ll either get a booking and have it fall through or won’t get any messages at all. I’d love to get some insight. 😊 Thank you in advance!

Comments

• I know when I was still new, I only had a cuddler here and there. I would go a week or two without any. The cuddlers I got were ones that I put a lot of time and chatting into with. I just got rid of the idea of pushing people for bookings and just focused on talking. This year is the absolute opposite. The more karma reviews I received, the more cuddlers came to me. I come to Florida November to April. Canada does not bode well for cuddlers. Since being here in Florida mid November, I’ve had 10-20 hours of cuddling every single week! Once you become a well known staple in your area, it will get better. Plus, Covid doesn’t help...

For now, I would suggest just creating connections with cuddlers. If they become a client, great! If not, you have someone to talk to 😊

• My personal strategy is to change up my profile picture offer of sale or promotion although that might not get you long-term clients if you do a promotion it will definitely encourage previous clients to come again and maybe some people who can’t normally afford your services will take advantage of the discount. Also check out who visits your page if they live close enough to have a session say hi to them.

• @Sheena123 Thank you so much! I went from almost full weeks of bookings to maybe one or two longer sessions a week. I'm surprised at how much things died down once the holidays ended so I thought maybe it was due to my prices increasing and I'm debating leaving them lower, tbh. What do you think? I'm in a very heavy cuddler area so its surprising to me! I appreciate your advice and will do my best to treat everyone as friends rather than clients 😊

@xandriarain Thank you very much! :) I definitely reach out to local users that visit my profile every day, I appreciate the profile picture / promotion suggestion! I'll have to give that a shot, thank you!

• @urfavebabybrat anytime! If there’s anything I can do to help, I’d love to. To answer your question about pricing, I know a lot of cuddlers would appreciate the lower price, so if you’re happy at that price, stick with it ☺️ I know some people think that raising your prices helps to eliminate the disrespectful ones but trust me; the higher priced pros still get plenty of bad apples.

You have a nice handful of karma reviews, have some nice pictures and have a good handle on deals and pricing. Pick a price you’re happy with that makes it easy for cuddlers but still has you enjoying this amazing job 😁 good luck hun!

• @urfavebabybrat you're learning the first lesson of economics, the demand curve. Lower price, more demand, higher price, lower demand. Lower price you will likely get more requests, but make less per hour. Higher price will likely reduce your requests, but you'll make more per hour. Charge the rate that makes you the happiest and/or nets you the most profit given the amount of time you have available (your supply). As you raise your rates, you'll make more profit per hour, but eventually, the drop in requests will result in a lower total. It's all math, ha. Just do what makes you happy if you don't want to mess with all that thinking. 😊😆