$500 an hour?!🤔🤷‍♂️

13»

Comments

• Next time do a screenshot of the profile to see who is charging 500? I’ve never seen that much j have seen 350 and provocative photos

• @Ironman294

Or not. There is no need to publicly shame or bully someone over their rates.

• @Envie - Agreed.... and according to some forum edits I've seen recently, it's against the rules to post a screenshot of somebody's profile anyway.

• @Envie Right, even if it's ridiculous, it's their right to charge a million dollars an hour.

• @Ironman294 - screenshots of users and/or conversations get removed. @Envie is absolutely correct - there is no need to shame or bully anyone regarding their rates.

• It often amazes me of the things we argue about in this world.

I wouldn’t pay $500 for a cuddle, i voice my opinion by not paying $500.

I hope this person is successful in their endeavors. It raises a lot of questions for me, but i will ultimately never know the answers to because i wouldn’t consider paying$500.

I spent $500 on a pair of hard bottoms the other day, that I’ll probably only wear a handful of times. Why, because i can.

In the drive thru, i never super size my meal. Why because i don’t want to. I actually never go to a drive thru because the value ain’t there.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Right, even if it's ridiculous, it's their right to charge a million dollars an hour.

A million dollars an hour :sweat_smile: Well, hey, if someone was gonna launder money, at least this would be more creative than having a huge personal art collection.

• I charge $85 an hour if my client is hosting. If I am hosting I charge a $100 an hour to cover my cost. But seriously some people just need to stop trying to gouge people but that could mean that there not getting a whole lot of client out or maybe there getting the clientele that is not suited for CC. HAPPY CUDDLES 🤗

• [Deleted User]Tazman5307 (deleted user)

In my opinion @ElleCuddleMi , you are worth every single [penny you desire! :-)

• @Tazman5307 Think you so much for your comments in kind words about me. Your such a great guy in your so sweet thank you very much.

• [Deleted User]TheErlking (deleted user)

I charge (starting at) $200/hr to play piano for events In Houston. My rate is higher than many of my colleagues because I continue to get hired, but lower than several others. I’ve found it a good balance, with my 2-hour minimum, to ensure I’m working enough while being fairly compensated.

I could charge more - even significantly more - likely without even reducing my workload. As a matter of fact, some of my wealthier clients have hired me over a cheaper colleague based only on 2 factors: They can afford it, and if I’m charging more they want to find out why. So they take the chance, hire me, and guess what? They invariably hire me again, because they realize that the service I provide is worth whatever I’m charging. Many of them even offer me double my rate (or more) in the future to ensure I come back.

Now I live outside of the city, with a lower cost of living than if I lived in Houston. If I lived in most parts of the city, I’d probably charge more. And if I lived in the Bay Area (as you mentioned she does), where the cost of living is higher than almost anywhere else...

Well, let’s just say I wouldn’t think $500/hr was high for the quality of my product.

Now I know nothing about this cuddler - not what she looks like, not what her background is, not her resume or any other qualifications, nor how good she is at providing the comfort that people seeking a pro cuddler need. But there’s a good chance that some person(s) see her profile, are intrigued, have enough money to give her a shot, and decide for themselves if she’s worth spending more on for future sessions.

And even if not, if that’s the amount she needs to feel comfortable, and as a result nobody hired her, she’s no worse off than when she started.

I realize some are not complaining, but just “providing their own observations.” But why? Why does this topic consistently need to be rehashed, to where (at least some) people want to make a villain of someone for charging a rate they feel comfortable with, especially when they’re putting their health/safety at risk? Those suggesting she should be banned for that, or advocating to post her profile so others can shame her are the ones who should be banned.

Now IF she is soliciting other services, that’s a different story. But I haven’t seen anything in this thread to indicate that.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Agreed, @TheErlking ! Thanks for your input on this.

• [Deleted User]CuddleMeLater (deleted user)

@TheErlking

But there’s a good chance that some person(s) see her profile, are intrigued, have enough money to give her a shot, and decide for themselves if she’s worth spending more on for future sessions.

As I mentioned earlier, the $300 cuddler I knew about literally got zero bookings, and the $150 cuddler got so few she eventually lowered her rate to $100. So I am extremely skeptical that a $500 cuddler will get any bookings at all.

Cuddling seems to be very different from piano playing. There is a significant element of skill and professionalism involved in piano playing, and it doesn't seem at all unreasonable that one player may charge $150 and another $300. But the skill bar for cuddlers is extremely low; it's something plenty of people are good at with no training at all. I've paid everywhere from $70/hr to $150/hr for cuddlers and if anything there seems to be a slight negative correlation between cost and quality of cuddle. I definitely never plan to pay $150 for a cuddle again -- why would I when there are plenty of great cuddlers for $80?

Why does this topic consistently need to be rehashed

This is a cuddle forum on a cuddle site. People want to talk about their experiences cuddling and looking at the cuddle site. There aren't actually thousands of different things to say about cuddling. Seeing a $500 cuddler is notable and naturally sparks some conversation. If you'd rather talk about paint there's a thread for that.

people want to make a villain of someone for charging a rate

Can you point to one comment in this thread where someone made the cuddler out to be a villain? One single comment? Ironman294's comment was a bad idea and not in good taste, but he was clearly just curious. You don't get points for defending a woman when nobody was attacking her to begin with.

• I really dislike the threads that start out , “why do pros charge this much“ / “why do they charge this little” / “why do they charge at all” ... or this one - “pros only cuddle because x y z “ ...& there are many more , these threads Shame & bully professionals & most of them keep quiet not to seem aggressive and to maintain professionalism ...

FWIW it now seems that she has been banned. I'm not 100% certain, as I may have misremembered her username, so it's possible I'm looking at the wrong profile.

• Who said I was trying to shame or bully? Was just curious

• Nobody said you

edited January 2021

@introvme Well who was then? Several people here have said that there was shaming or bullying going on in this thread. Where is it? Point it out.

• I really dislike the threads that start out @introvme

This one didn’t started out that way, since the subject headed that way I decided to take the opportunity, the opportunity to show that we as a collective are not being mindful

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

For the most part, pros are allowed to charge whatever rates they see fit, even if they price themselves out of the market. However, abnormally high rates may be harmful to the site's image and are therefore subject to additional scrutiny.

Closed. 2021-01-18 20:10:50.58 ET

This discussion has been locked.