Hello

So I’m overweight and ugly. Will I find anyone to cuddle with? :/

Comments

• Hey dude, don't say that. I'm really overweight and I've gotten cuddles. Ugly is in the eye of the beholder and looks don't matter to some people here anyway.

It will be hard for you to get a cuddle if you post stuff like this and no profile pic.

Don't worry about your outside packaging. There are all kinds of people here getting cuddles, including some unkind people. Lol.

• Your post coupled with username makes it hard to take you seriously so I will assume for now that you are trolling

• I also thought he might be trolling but was in the mood to give the benefit of the doubt.

• edited August 2022

Hello @SmellyFatMan welcome to the site.

While being portly won't prevent your from getting cuddles, being smelly will.

May I recommend showering before cuddling, applying deodorant and a generous dabbing of some essential oils to cover the smelliness?

• Cuddling is platonic. As long as you have a good personality and are respectful, it should go a long way.

• edited August 2022

Somebody got a gremlin wet and is popping out all sorts of trolls who have been starting bizarre threads. They are always male, 30-45 years old, no pics, with accounts opened in August 2022. They are desiring to be fed.

Don’t feed the trolls.

• Between your user name and the fact that your profile is completely blank, I’d say your chances of finding a cuddle buddy are pretty low. Try reading:

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/10731/how-i-found-happiness-on-cuddle-comfort#latest

@FunCartel - you are probably right.

• @achetocuddle thank you, that made me feel better ❤️‍🩹

• @cylee1180 I don’t know about that. Seems like attractive females here get the most cuddles.

• [Deleted User]RainsCuddle (deleted user)

Most people who are looking into platonic cuddles don't really care about appearance or asthetic. As long as your clean and respectful 🤗🤍

• @RainsCuddle im actually very clean 😜👍

Hehe thats good! 👍🏽😄

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

@SmellyFatMan I don't think there is any available statistic that would support your thought that attractive females get the most cuddles. Attractiveness is in the eyes of the beholder.

• Remember, don't be smelly.

@zerocantaloupe I'll cuddle with an Alien anytime 😅

• @SmellyFatMan Take that advice what you will. I'm basing that on personal experience. Can you please describe to me how you came about those conclusions based your time on the site? Thx.

• Dear OP, even if you are a troll or just came here for a lark, you can see there are many nice people here who like to help, support or entertain people. You can choose to be one of us and be part of the solution if you like. You can PM me if you need to vent or say something the unkind people don't need to hear.

• Even trolls need validation. This is a place of emotional growth and healing. Often people reach out for love in strange ways.

• @UCpaaHVg6u0 That's true. Where have you been? I recall you had some goals to achieve:)