The best "I like to cuddle while" examples

What are some of the best "I like to cuddle while" phrases you've seen on the site? I've noticed most aren't very creative.

Mine says: "I like to cuddle while shopping at IKEA". You know, so you can get the couch that's best for cuddling.

Comments

• You inspired me to go searching @tallteddy. Here are a few I liked:

@McParseFace "I like to cuddle while (Insufficient empirical data to answer this)"

@vvccbbn "I like to cuddle while being alive"

@Imamiah "I like to cuddle while ...wait, when DON'T I like to cuddle??"

@TIVTOP "I like to cuddle while being cuddled"

@MonsterRain "I like to cuddle while being with someone else. *self cuddling just does not work"

@Glowworm "I like to cuddle while ...juggling? I didn't realise it was a multitask activity"

@JohnnyJ "I like to cuddle while Skydiving"

@WhiteWaterGuide "I like to cuddle while Bungee Jumping"

@PalestineLime "I like to cuddle while balancing on a trapeze wire while singing opera music. jk"

@fasadesign "I like to cuddle while anything but operating heavy machinery."

@callmeal "I like to cuddle while Upside down"

@fortcudd "I like to cuddle while standing on my head"

@SwellCuddler "I like to cuddle while 24/7/365 - except when cutting vegetables"

@AdamSnugs "I like to cuddle while fighting off a zombie apocalypse."

@Art19 "I like to cuddle while peeling potatoes."

@david12dc "I like to cuddle while Cleaning smudges"

@JayKim "I like to cuddle while eating a quart of ice cream (I will not share :D)"

@stuffedanimals "I like to cuddle while surrounded by stuffed animals."

@Tamour "I like to cuddle while Taking selfies"

@MyNameIsAVerb "I like to cuddle while being adorable"

@TheGoodSnek "I like to cuddle while Having an existential crisis"

@Jaegar06 "I like to cuddle while having the urge to cuddle with someone that likes to cuddle"

@sleepymind "I like to cuddle while --hold up, I still can't believe this is a real website"

These were interesting:

@cntima "I like to cuddle while being artistic (storytelling, listening, singing, etc.)"

@sofar "I like to cuddle while Watching a movie that we can pause and talk about"

@Iwished4u "I like to cuddle while Chatting about nothing and everything, or not talking at all"

@MissKacia "I like to cuddle while Being the fool I am and going with the flow~"

@john1741974 "I like to cuddle while the wind blows the rain against the windowpanes."

@invisiblebits "I like to cuddle while Hearing a story"

@rawrcheeze "I like to cuddle while someone talks nerdy to me"

@mads_love17 "I like to cuddle while feeling safe and protected"

And these just had a nice attitude:

@SnugglingAndy "I like to cuddle while Enjoying your company"

@MatureIrish "I like to cuddle while Providing comfort"

@CommonGround "I like to cuddle while Emotionally and physically entwined."

@WindRising "I like to cuddle while undistracted"

@healthycud "I like to cuddle while Any way as long as boundaries are healthy"

@Dublin "I like to cuddle while being considerate and responsive to my partner."

@msessions777 "I like to cuddle while Fading into blissful oblivion wrapped up with my best friend"

@lifelover "I like to cuddle while Being fully present at that moment"

@kpiterson "I like to cuddle while Connecting our souls"

@Superunknown "I like to cuddle while Eye gazing, sharing vulnerabilites, via defenseless bonding"

• [Deleted User]choicesvital (deleted user)

Well mine is very generic or sounds like a cuddle craving soul ;) :) but I was just looking at some recently joined cuddlers from the website home page and found this one that appeared out of the regular ones - I like to cuddle while Respecting the boundaries of one who is sharing moment

• edited July 2018

Some stats, because I like stats:

-- 21% mention watching TV, movies etc. while cuddling
    -- 5% mention sleeping
    -- 5% mention music
    -- 5% mention talking
    -- 4% mention lying down
    -- 2% mention relaxing
    -- 2% mention couches or sofas
    -- 1% mention reading
    -- 1% mention games
    -- 0.6% mention quietness
    -- 0.4% mention the rain
    -- 0.4% mention thinking or philosophy
    -- 0.4% mention eating or food
    -- 0.2% mention stargazing
    -- 0.1% mention sunsets

• @respectful Wow, you made some work out of it! I was hoping you'd have some stats. Thanks for sharing this.

• edited July 2018

@tallteddy Thanks!

I also reported about 10 or 15 users with inappropriate comments in their "I like to cuddle while ..." section. :-/

Interesting the way some people like to cuddle while playing video games. (Or driving! Not sure if they really meant that).

• If you want to play a video game while cuddling, you'll have to be very selective with the titles you play. They anounced a new Pokémon game last month that's playable with two players and thanks to the design of the Switch controllers, you only need to use one hand to play. I remember seeing that and thinking that it would be a great game to play while cuddling.

• Ice Cream! YUM!

• [Deleted User]Stitcher (deleted user)

This thread inspired me to update my phrase and make it more interesting. There are a lot of great phrases that were shared - several of them made me crack a smile. :)

• edited July 2018

@Stitcher Lol, I like your new one! "I like to cuddle while using my Jedi powers so I can cuddle via Force Bond."

• [Deleted User]Stitcher (deleted user)

@respectful Thanks. I was trying to be creative and silly. =)

• maybe I should spruce mine up a little :p

• I just like to cuddle while I cuddle

• Some emotion related ones:

@icuddlewithme "I like to cuddle while feeling sad"
    @lolz117 "I like to cuddle while Need to talk with someone or I’m in a sad mood"
    @ChickaPlow "I like to cuddle while We contemplate the depth of the universe. Also crying"
    @Derekh7 "I like to cuddle while Stressed/lonely/anxious"
    @sincere123 "I like to cuddle while I'm insecure, afraid, nervous"
    @Dhyanom "I like to cuddle while I am feeling down as it helps recharge my energy"
    @JackHarris "I like to cuddle while I am happy and sad. :P"
    @august7cuddle "I like to cuddle while i am sad, happy, bored"
    @renee729 "I like to cuddle while I'm bored and have nothing else to do"
    @lookin "I like to cuddle while feeling safe and happy."
    @SJSpooner "I like to cuddle while Laughing"

• I like to cuddle while cooking... i guess it would be a standing up position :)

• @respectful - exactly how much spare time do you have?

• @UKGuy It's sporadic. :)

• another one: while swimming! refreshing cuddles! B)

• edited July 2018

@stellarosass I have personally always thought it cool how you are weightless in the water and can lift each other up off the ground and go upside down, sideways, and just float around together. Unique sensorium for cuddling up

• I'm one of those cuddle while playing video games persons!! I don't think cuddling necessarily has to involve hands. :) Sometimes I love just having my legs tangled up with someone else.

• edited July 2018

A collage of some of these activities. (I couldn't find one for "while fighting off a zombie apocalypse").

• [Deleted User]galowglass (deleted user)

I like to cuddle in the arms of someone I trust.

• @pmvines lol i never thought of that! i generally like to move around a lot in water so i probably never given that an opportunity to try lol maybe that can be like a public cuddle option

• @stellarosass my ex was 4 ft 10 and skinny and I'm well, not either of those, and when we were in the pool she liked to pick me up and carry me around all Officer and a Gentleman style

• @pmvines i loved doing that to bigger folks! i'd be like "look, i can lift you up now!" heehee

• okay, this one just had to resurface. Love the fun you had with this @respectful ! I would've thought @reurbo would've been while sky diving! Hmm.... oh well.

My last relationship the only way he got large blocks of video game time was if I was sitting between his legs. So hours of him playing fallout and me playing with his toes!! haha

Maybe it's time to change mine...

• I'm thinking of changing mine too now that it's been called out like that. Lol

• self promotion
    "I like to cuddle while I am still breathing :)"

• Found inspiration! Lol