Is there a rule stating professionals can't cuddle casually, and not charge?

Got a message from a pro. Said I was only interested in nonpros and she said that she can't since she is a pro, but offered a lower price.

Comments

• @CuriousBear She is correct. Pros are supposed to charge at least 40 dollars an hour per our agreement with the site.

• Unfortunately that’s true 😕

I think it would have to be a super sensitive reason and she would have to talk with the mods if there was a specific reason and proof that money wasn’t being given. But I was told those are case by case and very rare for a pro to do one for free

• @CuriousBear I asked the site owner Mark and put this in the FAQ:

Can a professional still cuddle for free?

Yes, on rare occasions. But they should be very clear about this in messages to the client so as to reduce the chance of a moderator finding the activity suspicious.

• Hey, we need cuddles too sometimes, ha. Cuddles for me are VERY different from sessions with clients. FYI though, I'm typically not responsive to people "offering" to cuddle me for free. (that's a great way to get overloaded with messages) Ultimately, as a professional with no other job, I need to find paying clients and can only travel somewhere for those paying. Expenses are just too high =(

• @CuriousBear .... sounds like the pro who messaged you is farming her area .

As far as the offer of a discount , well , half a loaf of bread is better than no loaf .

• So...the answer is no?

• The basic answer is no, in general Pros may not cuddle with members of the site free. This rule is to protect everybody. In particular it prevents dishonest behaviour by crooks pretending to be Pros.

However, my understanding of the situation is that the site recognises that Pros are human beings, and need cuddles for themselves too. Consequently, the rule will not be strictly enforced provided it is ABUNDANTLY clear that the arrangement between the two people concerned is a genuine one, and not abusive, manipulative, or otherwise potentially harmful.

• I cuddle my boyfriend and my pets for free, I also cuddled my best friend one time, but other than that everyone else has to pay

• People can cuddle whoever they want to in their personal lives. If someone charges to cuddle as an income it doesnt mean they dont have people in their lives who they cuddle. However that does not mean that they are on here to find personal cuddle pals , nor does it mean that befriending a pro means they want to cuddle with you . I am friends with pros . In fact I met my bestie on here who was a pro. She actually didn't cuddle at all in her personal life and apart from an occasional hug is completely hands off lol