Is there demand for male pro cuddlers?

2»

Comments

• @alphares i agree with @mb0.

Even women who don’t charge would try hard not to put themselves in a precarious situation. So you’re telling me with worth $5000 in net sales to be violated and go through therapy to rid yourself of filth in order to have a healthy romantic relationship with someone else? I think not. Don’t buy it.

• Friendly reminder to men who complain about women charging for cuddling.....

Women were pushed out of many fields by men. For example, midwives were women who delivered babies. Males came onto the scene pushing out midwives and changed the name to gynecology.

Programming. Did you know the first programmers were women? It's true. It used to be thought of as "women's work." Men then got into the field, pushed out women, and ultimately turned it into a boy's club. They talked down to women interested in the field as if they were too dumb to comprehend it, ultimately keeping them out of it for decades on purpose.

Teachers. Now, this one is kind of flipped and it shines a light on the situation here in the US. Teachers used to be predominantly men. They made a good living wage too and were highly respected. As women got more into teaching, it was deemed they were financially supported by their husbands so they didn't need to make that much money. Apparently they just thought women teaching were doing it as more of a hobby. Hence, salaries plummeted and then women got hired because they were cheaper. To this day it's why the teachers in the US aren't paid squat as opposed to other western developed countries.

• @DrDeb - I'm attracted to women who can program.