My bday! Where should I go?

I’m trying to decide a good place to celebrate my bday!

1. Where to celebrate30 votes
    1. Couch
      63.33%
    2. Kitchen
      36.67%

Comments

• The Moon.

Happy 21st.

• Take your laptop out to the back yard and set up a virtual vacation to Bora Bora ( complete with a pitcher of Coco Loco).
    Happy Sheena Day- hope it's your best one yet.

• @geoff1000 that’s too expensive rig now. Maybe when I’m 70.

@hillbilly lol that sounds like a nice idea. Unfortunately it’s chilly outside but I can possibly recreate that in home. Thanks so much!! Lol

• @Sheena123

I might suggest these travel plans

• @hugonehugall lol I shall do that immediately

• [Deleted User]acer12 (deleted user)

Happy B'day Sheena. Try a nice hot bubble bath along with a margarita.

• Happy birthday, I think you should take easy today. Don’t even cook, let the hubby wait on you !!!!! For my birthday today. I’m going to work around the house, stay safe !!!!

• @GEmart I had not thought of the margarita part but the bath is definitely happening! I’m going to soak for a good 4 hours!! Lol

@waynewv he just made me bacon and pancakes! So far so good! Matt’s mom is making me a cheesecake!

You need to take it easy too! Enjoy your bday!!i know a good present for you is working on your cars though lol

• @Sheena123 I’d say the kitchen. Everyone should be in the kitchen. The kitchen has food.

• edited April 2020

Happy Birthday, @Sheena123! I pray that you can and are able to make the most of your day during this trying time, I sincerely hope you realize how valued and appreciated you are to the Cuddle Comfort community. Again, Happy Birthday, Sherna! Stay out of the kitchen and enjoy your day.

• Happy B'Day to you too @waynewv - Hope it's a great one!

• @ILikeWarmHugs food does have a very special place in my heart lol

@WKCuddles aww thank you so much! That was so sweet ☺️ I may be stuck inside but I did a singing live party on Facebook, had pancakes and bacon and then I’m going to have a long bath lol lots of chocolate in between 😹😹

• @Sheena123 as the theme song to " Reading Rainbow used to go .....

🎵 " I can go anywhere !!!! ... Take a look it's in a book !! The Reading Rainbow 🎶

• @hugonehugall lol oh my god. I sang that in my head when I was reading it

• I chose kitchen 😋

• @Sheena123 Happy birthday in advance.

• @introvme lol that definitely seemed to be the popular suggestion!
    I forgot I wrote this post lol

@johny18 thanks hun ☺️ It’s weird to know it’s already a few more months and this thread becomes relevant again 😂😂

• I chose kitchen - perhaps try a brand new recipe you've always been curious about?

• Happy birthday.

• @sheena lol believe it or not on the poll most chose couch 🛋 incase you didn’t vote on the options : P

• @introvme I realized that after I clicked kitchen myself!! Lol I’m kinda laughing at myself knowing I made this post so long ago and I never even checked the poll!! 😂😂 this poll is now preparing for my next birthday in April next year 😱

• 😅😂😂😂

• @ShutUpHeather hmm 🤔 I do have this recipe for lemon cheesecake bars I’m thinking of. To the kitchen!!

• @Sheena123 ~ OMG! Lemon Cheesecake with cranberry juice to drink (from a crystal wine glass to be fancy) is the bestest thing ever!!!

Second best ~ Lemon cheese cake bars with dried cranberries in pretty designs on top... mmmmm!!!

Happy Kitchening then Enjoying While on the Couching!! 😜

• @quixotic_life oh that sounds so good! Oooo maybe I’ll do a raspberry drizzle or something!! You’re getting me excited lol