Photo on profile.

2»

Comments

• edited September 2019

@MrCuddlenity Wait, so chopping off your own head is against the rules too? And you mean to tell me I've been reporting all those shirtless torsos using the wrong verbiage this entire time...? Next time I encounter one I'm certainly including "decapitation in photo" as a reason for the report.

• @Catloaf. I was curious about other cities to go to and I remember for 2 months that photo of that woman showing no face walking showing us her backside. It really was decapitation. No wonder no one gave her any karma. No face. LOL

• Some of the best female non pro cuddlers i ever met in person had no profile picture.
    And one pro had a blurred photo because her family is conservative and her religious cousins would have embarrassed her.
    So those of you who are ignoring women without pics or with blurred ones are missing out. But then again that means more for me. So keep on missing out if you must lol.

• @Catloaf. The pro cuddler I told you about for months had a faceless photo now has a face photo. CC is on it as you said. Is not ugly so now maybe she gets business

• [Deleted User]MsStressnomore (deleted user)
    edited June 2020

@MrFirefighter I don't know why you think cuddler's like me would jeopardize someone's career or political standing if they are only cuddling. If you are here for something other then cuddling then you need to remove yourself. I on the other hand am trying to make a little extra cash and if possible, a regular client to cuddle with. I refuse to talk to chat with anyone who doesn't give me a pic of themselves right away. I need to pick up on their vibe. Sorry, not sorry.

• I couldn't do something like this without posting a photo (but tbh, a photo of me might be more of a negative lol) And not for nothing, but I'd feel like a real jerk if I got a conversation going with a woman, she finally sends me a picture and I'm just not feeling it. I don't have extremely high standards but I can't deny having a couple preferences.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

We all have and are entitled to our preferences. Some folks are visual and visceral so they need to see who they're communicating with to make a connection. Some others have a "type" they're seeking for tactile or visual purposes or both. So they need to choose a person with a certain body type and build to feel physically comfortable cuddling that person.

Others are a combination of the above and soulful. Some folks need to feel an emotional connection by hearing a voice and or discerning someone's spirit through words. So they need to talk by phone or video chat or meet up in public or all of the above mentioned to get a vibe of who or what that person is before they choose to cuddle.

So it really comes down to individual preference and attachment style. What makes a person feel comfortable enough to mentally and emotionally connect with and physically cuddle a stranger.

I personally don't have a picture up not because I don't want to share one. I have posted one my profile page in the past. But I removed it out of some rather hurtful experiences I've had with some boundary pushing men who wanted more pictures of me in different positions and contexts. It became so intense that I felt compelled to withdraw and withhold sharing my pictures.

For a while I refused to share my pictures with anyone I was messaging. Losing many potential connections and possibly cuddles in the process.

I stood my ground.

And I have earned some very valuable and valued connections in doing so. With lots of thoughtful back and forth conversations, give and take uncomfortable observations and truths, I somehow managed to engage folks who share my vision of cuddling and attachment style and personal preferences. Or who at least respect and value them for what they are.

I still will not post one here. But I certainly will share with the ones who care enough to earn my respect and trust in the way that they approach and engage me in a message or conversation.

And for me it doesn't matter if he just doesn't feel it with me. He is free to stop messaging or conversating. He is certainly not the only one I'll be communicating with at that moment. So his departure is always my gain.

Life is so short with too many possibilities to mourn losing out on one that was most likely not meant to be had anyway.

And honestly that's all I can ask for.

• I had my photos taken and a fake profile created with them...

As soon as i saw it i reported it and the profile was banned. But i have no idea how long it was in use. So there are good reasons not to post photos!

• @MsStressnomore, then respectfully, you’ll never get it. Luckily for you, you have the ability to keep moving and find a pic you can vibe with.

• If people think they can judge other people's character by their appearance, they probably wouldn't be much good on a jury.

• I don't understand why some post family pic's, or with another person, does that other person know where that photo is being shown-?. And why have a child in the pic-? And when the pic has 1-2-3-4 people and all the same sex, so you have no idea of which one is the cuddlier-?. And I would think a person would post the BEST pic they had, some look like they just came thru a tornado, LOL, I could go on, but better stop now, LOL

• I’m in a relationship. My S/O and I are very comfortable being affectionate with other people. But we live in a tight knit community where most people do not share that view. S/O is particularly wary of us being ostracized. So, my face pic usually remains private.