Comments

• Pull the udder one !

• Once, when I was little, I woke up from my nap to find our bull watching me, his head and horns fully through the window. The cuddles lasted a good long while and I felt so much better after.
    Thank you for taking care of me mom,
    ~ I miss you ♡

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

Tried that at 10 years old while helping Gramps to milk her. Got a good kick in my head that threw me two houses away. Luckily I landed on my butt.

Never cuddled a cow again!

• [Deleted User]verona (deleted user)

I wanna cuddle a cow

• "Sorry... You want to what? Uh, no - no thanks. Whatever made you think we'd want to do such a thing? OMG - Look lady! Haven't you heard? You can't believe everything on the internet! It's gonna be a hard pass from us.
    So please just mooooooove along now!"

For those of you looking for cows to cuddle in the states - the ones in Hood River, Oregon, are apparently not interested. Good luck elsewhere though!

• No interest at all, thanks. To each his own.

• I would love to. Cows are friends not food!

• I couldn't cuddle something that was wearing two pairs of leather trousers.

• @geoff1000 Your apprehsion to cuddling one with two pairs of trousers implies you'd like a pair of trousers removed for cuddling to occur.

I'm not 100% sure if that's in direct violation of CC policies, but it's a slippery slope and landing in a cow pie doesn't seem like an enjoyable alternative. 😉

🤗🐄👖👖💞

• I think most of the contact I got as a young person was from my horse and my fuzzy dog. No cows available, but if there had been, I would have likely tried it.