Do you pamper/spoil your cuddlers?

Part of this is the way I was raised. I was always taught that if you have guests over, you should always do something nice like cooking dinner for them. I especially do this with professional cuddlers. I know I'm already paying them and all, but if I have someone over to cuddle, I always make them dinner. I'm a good cook too, or so I've been told, so they always appreciate it. Like I said, this isn't just with cuddling either; I usually do the same with any guest.

Do you always treat your cuddlers to something nice when you host them? If not dinner, what do you do to make them feel at home?

Comments

• Never. That's why my karma is so negative

• I agree with @pmvines. I strive to be a tool.

• edited February 2021

I do what I can for a guest, guest being someone that has traveled closer to me or somewhere more convenient for me. I usually can't do much, though I try to give water or a little snack. If the person is someone I really care about and I am able to I wouldn't mind preparing a better snack or a meal.

Though if I feel like they are just takers, I'd have to tone it down.

• @FunCartel yeah I have no idea why these folks put up with our crap and then just keep cuddling us must be gluttons for punishment. We are terrible

• I do, and the way I do so is by providing a very nice clean welcoming environment (this goes a long way) : )

• As a pro, I appreciate the small things like, bottled water or ice cream😛 mostly is when they ask me to be their cuddler. I have been asked if I have an Amazon wish list , I never knew that existed..lol
    For safety reasons I don't accept things not in packages but someone to cook for me is extra sweet but would politely and respectfully decline.

• [Deleted User]APV (deleted user)

@cuddles_ndream I do the same for all my cuddlers. I wash all my bedding the night before and clean my home a little deeper than I would If I wasn't just about to have a cuddler over.

• It’s a part of my job that I love 💕 I have scented wax covering the room in a fruity or floral scent. I have calming music or a sound machine (which a fellow cuddler gave to me as a gift. Thank you again 🌸🌸). I have a thousand pillows. I have a massager and usually offer water and now and again some chocolate (I work at a chocolate factory in Canada). And I try to wear short enough shorts that aren’t sexual in any way but give as much skin as possible while being absolutely platonic. Anytime I see something that could add to the experience, I buy it lol

Of course, I love being pampered. I have quite a few cuddlers that love to give me little massages and play with my hair (which I love heavily 💖).
    I’ve actually had to tell some cuddlers that they are pampering TOO much because I haven’t been able to give them any attention 😂😂 as long as they are respectful of boundaries, I’m spoiled 🥰

• @cuddles_ndream - Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. I usually (not always) hire a maid to come and clean up my apartment extra well--washing sheets, cleaning floors, dusting surfaces, the whole shebang--before my guest comes over.

@Sheena123 - That's a really cool idea, I've never thought about giving them an actual, physical gift!

@ElleCuddleMi - I'm just curious, why would you decline a meal? I never turn down free food!

• @HugAnEwok ..lol I only decline food that I can't see being prepared I should be more clear on that lol. The gesture is so amazing any cuddler should be honored to have that type of service.😘

• @ElleCuddleMi - So you'll eat it if you see them actually cooking it then and there? If it's remade, are you just concerned that it could have something bad in it? I think every time I've fed my cuddlers, I always cooked it when they're present...mostly so that they can help me with dishes! =)

• [Deleted User]CuddleMeLater (deleted user)

When I'm having a cuddler over, I skip my usual daily routine of bathing in raw sewage. I'm pretty sure they appreciate that.

• [Deleted User]SuperSnuggler2 (deleted user)

@HugAnEwok yes, I admit I would be concerned if a first cuddle that accepting food could be a safety issue--roofied sauce. lol

But yes like @Sheena123 I have a calm atmosphere--soft pillows, soft music, candles, scent (if not an issues), water. I know @littermate (I think!) bakes cookies.

Of course the thing that is the most special is to shower and use mouthwash! :) lol

• I would if I had one.

• I love being cooked for!

I see some concern on here about the safety of prepared food, and I agree that I’m not normally comfortable eating precooked food until rapport has been established.
    However, allowing me in the kitchen to chat or help cook, and letting me choose which plate to eat or even serve myself helps ease that concern.

My cuddle partner gets rewarded with full stomach cuddles, which are arguably the best cuddles.

• @Evie I don’t think I’ve ever had a cuddler help me cook, as I really enjoy cooking myself and don’t care for people distracting me while I cook, BUT she’s always there to watch while I cook, and I always tell her if I cook, she can do dishes, which is the perfect tradeoff since I love cooking but hate the cleanup!

What do you mean by stomach cuddles? Lying on his stomach?

• [Deleted User]CuddleMeLater (deleted user)

I think “full stomach cuddles” just means cuddling while one’s stomach is full.

• Drinks and snacks yeah I’ve also have people like randomly bring me a candy bar of give me a donut it’s nice to be kind to ppl

• @SuperSnuggler2 I did bake cookies and make chai for @ozonelayer <3

• @ElleCuddleMi the ice cream 🍨 suggestion was gold !!! I always have bottled water / glass coke / (there’s beer in the fridge as well but I never offer it for obvious reasons) & I keep chocolate bars like Hersey 🍫 & kit kat in the fridge ect (I also have hookah but don’t offer it as well unless they’re like oh I wanna do hookah lol) but I really really really love 💕 the icecream 🍦 suggestion ☺️

• @HugAnEwok what if she likes to cook and hates cleanup? ... then not such a great trade off 🤷‍♀️

• I try to bring something sweet, pastries, some food, breakfast, pizza, gelato at times. Being a guest, i appreciate someone spending their time with me, their personal space with me, and their open arms with me. I like to give massages and play with hair. to have someone relax to my touch is relaxing to me. it takes two being present, why not show you how much it means to you. :smile:

• @Sashamcgee I don't think I've ever been in that situation! Hopefully, it'll stay that way.

• I like to do the opposite, if I can. I like spoiling my clients with foot rubs, extra time, snacks or really any stuff that I bring along that I think could add to their session... anything that can help them feel catered to. If I was living alone, I would totally make breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack for those I host. I love cooking for others, I grew up in my family entertaining and spending lots of time in the kitchen so others can have a good meal and a good time.

• @Catloaf and why are you so far away again?

• @pmvines Because your country is cray cray! Just kidding. Honestly, now that I'm close to Toronto I think I would relish the opportunity to travel to the states. Buffalo is a 3-4 hour bus ride away, and I definitely have the southern states on my bucket list for when I fully catch the travel bug... mostly for the food, I admit.

• @Catloaf we do have us some good eats

• edited February 2021

Deleted by author