Dad jokes, groaners, puns

Comments

• @valkyrievixen Yes, we have them here but to foreigners they think all of us eat at McDonald’s or Denny’s.

• edited February 2021

@Mmart @squeakytoy what's sad is these people actually believe what they're saying. I kinda wish that the more ignorant you choose to be, the more susceptible you are to covid.

• @valkyrievixen well you might do. I never found them, but I haven't travelled in your fair country for a while so perhaps things have moved on.

• Which day of the week do potatoes dread the most?

Fry-day!

perhaps things have moved on.

@CuddleDuncan
    Well, they’ve at least been around since Idaho became Idaho! (March 4, 1863 thanks to Abe Lincoln). Perhaps you came when the fake fries/chips were a new fandangled thing and everyone was trying them out? I can’t imagine not being able to find any. I think a return is in order when travel opens up! You can start with my neck of the woods (the Wild West) and try some for yourself!

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

If Idaho had its own its own space program would its first satellite be name Spudnik?

• @Mmart they'd have to fix the brain drain first

• @valkyrievixen I'm already fantasy planning a coast-to-coast cuddle road trip. :) Start in NYC and head west.

I have been to Idaho, but only for an hour and I was asleep (on the Empire Builder) so I'd like to see it properly. Especially if they have chips.

I wrote down the names of many people I hate, but my son used the paper to roll a joint. Now he's high on the list of people I despise.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@valkyrievixen And thus ends the sad story of the S.S. Pringle.

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

@Mmart that one made me laugh out loud. Very clever.

• @CuddleDuncan don't stop there. All the good potatoes get shipped out of state.

I tried to come up with a carpentry pun that woodwork. I thought I nailed it but nobody saw it.

The other day I held the door open for a clown. It was a nice jester.

• [Deleted User]tjalex (deleted user)

What did the leper say to the hooker?

Keep the tip!

I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then i remembered that nobody likes a quitter.

• There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who can read binary...

• Now stop me if you heard this one...

Why is it a bad idea to date a street racer?

Because one day they're pure as driven snow, and the next day they're drifting.

• @ChefKate :)

There are indeed two types of people in the world. Firstly, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

@ChefKate There are 10 types of people in this world: Those who can read binary, those who can't, and those who weren't expecting a ternary joke :mrgreen:

• edited February 2021

@CuddleDuncan incomplete dat ?

@squeakytoy

@ChefKate I'm simultaneously proud and ashamed to admit that I guessed what it said correctly, before I looked it up :joy: I thought I'd at least be... a bit off. Har har.

Sheesh, I just came home from a hike and found that my neighbor had placed this giant sex rock in my front yard.

Its ok, its just another f ing rock.

• So hilarious😂

• Leprosy jokes are acceptable,since it no longer exists.

Just don't tell any Hansen's disease jokes

• There were 208 619 new leprosy cases registered globally in 2018, according to official figures from 159 countries from the 6 WHO Regions.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/leprosy

Welp, time to haul out the ol' triple-spoiler from the cursed thoughts thread. If you don't like leprosy jokes, please leave the safety seal intact!

Comparing those numbers with the Covid ones, I'd say leprosy is nothing to fall apart over :mrgreen:

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

I visited my neighboring corn farmer the other day. I cried out when I realized his help was razing stalkers. While the farmer seed it all, my plea feel on deaf ears.

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)
    edited March 2021

Did you realize New York pays New Jersey to take their garbage? It's true! There are barges off NJ's coast and many landfills filled with NY's unwanted. The most popular of these is MetLife Stadium.

On a separate note, do you know why New Jerseyans are so depressed? Because the light at the end of the tunnel is New York!

(Edit: Spoken as a lifelong Giants fan, born and raised in NJ)