Lovely pictures of cows

There was a post the other day about how you can cuddle cows. I love cows. They are magical creatures, because they can bring you happiness from either side of the Styx.

Post pictures of cows here. I'll start.

Comments

• 🤣 🤣 🤣 I love these! Just what I needed!

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

Wait, you can cuddle cows?

Aww @Sideon that's a lovely smiley baby 😍

• Oops sorry I thought we were posting cute animal pics 😯

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

It's okay, they can be honorary cows for this thread too!

On the topic of the thread: Bulls can be arseholes, but I love cows :) They're so friendly and playful. When I rode my bike beside their pastures as a kid, big herds of them would "try" to race me along their side of the fence, but they'd always slow down to let me win at a certain point. LOL

@ChefKate awww I wanna do a cow experience!

I wish I could work out how to upload a video from my phone because I have a lovely one of me meeting some (very licky) cows. One tried to eat my shirt! 😂

Are cute cow videos ok too?

• Oh yes!

She loves that.

• Me: Yay! Cute cows to cuddle!

Cows:

Me: Okay, who's first?

Cows:

Me: 🥺

• edited February 2021

From us meat cutters...!

No disrespect to non-vegans, but no. [-Sid]

• This is a cow I would not cuddle.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

You are naughty @Catloaf

• @Mmart :) :) :) :)

On a serious note, I actually have a nice couple of stock pictures of cattle giving some affection to one another from when I used to advertise CC to my old hometown. I always found it was much more endearing and less awkward for the general public to connect, to include a photo of cuddling animals in the ad.

• "She had the eyes of Caligula and the lips of Marilyn Monroe." - Francois Mitterand, President of France, of Margaret Thatcher.

• @CuddleDuncan The French are always so gracious with their appreciation of beauty. But this makes me cackle.

• @CuddleDuncan ~ Totally sang along with this except I changed the words to, "Riding cattle-acs in our dreams..."

• A friend of a friend raises cows and lets them wander into her home. Cows are adorable, baby cows melt my heart.

• @Envie OH MY GOSH. OH. MUH. GOSH. This automatically wins post of the year. I called it. It's official.

• Omg!! Those sweet baby cows!!! 🥰🥰🥰

• edited February 2021

Aaand here we are yet again turning a funny, benign thread about cute cows into some political insults. Can we ever just stay on topic in public forums without somebody doing this? What’s funny to some is not funny to many others. Consider that before making insulting jokes at others’ expense.

Now, back to the thread. I lived in rural east Texas for two years, and the property right next door to the production studio where I worked had a fenced pasture with Texas Longhorns. Yes, the mascot of UT-Austin. We called it the “cow pasture,” and there was a stump fairly near to the fence just out of the trees nestled in the tall grass. I would go there when I couldn’t take another minute of my highly stressful job, sit on the stump and cry. They would come near the fence by the stump and be silent with me in my weeping. Many of us did this. We all knew if someone’s desk was empty they were probably by the “cow pasture.” To say it was a very challenging time in my life is an understatement. I miss my “cow pasture” and Texas Longhorns. I have some photos of them somewhere from so much time spent there. Maybe I’ll post if I think of it later to find some.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

I heard that you can't rollerskate in a cow herd.

edited February 2021

Try telling Johnny Knoxville that. I would perhaps feel a little sorry for him if it wasn't his own stupid fault. He got carried about 20 feet on the horns of a buffalo!

(There is a curse word in the video)

• edited February 2021

Aaand here we are yet again turning a funny, benign thread about cute cows into some political insults. Can we ever just stay on topic in public forums without somebody doing this? What’s funny to some is not funny to many others. Consider that before making insulting jokes at others’ expense.

@TheMidnightOwl

A picture of Margaret Thatcher, who is widely joked about on the site as the solution to an unwanted boner, is political? Bless your heart. I am fine with both conservatives and liberals for the record. But thanks for derailing a thread that was already on track!

If you’d like to talk about this privately, feel free to PM me so that this thread doesn’t have to be subject to off-topic back and forth.

• edited February 2021

On topic: I don’t know if there’s any of these in the states, but up here in Canada we have a novelty ice cream chain called Cow’s. They sell heavenly ice cream, and cow-themed decorations, knick-knacks...worth a stop in if you ever find one.