Lovely pictures of cows

Comments

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

@BuggleBear Cool video. They say if you play with the bull you get the horn.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@Catloaf What the...? How have I lived all my life in Canada and never heard of this ice cream chain?

Never mind, just googled it and found my answer - it's mostly clustered around the Maritimes (which I've never visited) and has no locations anywhere I've lived. But next time I go to Niagara on the Lake, I'm checking it out. Thanks for the recommendation!

• edited February 2021

@squeakytoy If you ever happen to travel to the Rockies, there’s a location in Banff too!

@Catloaf I do love Banff! A trip over there for hot springs and specialty ice cream sounds heavenly. :relaxed:

• @catloaf you did not derail the thread, but it was a fine example of finger wagging at work. I got it. The Church Lady from SNL is the other example of a bone killer.

• Has anyone noticed that cows sitting down in the pasture, is an indicator of rain ?

• @cuddlerforu24 I've never heard of this, but now I might be interested in finding out if it's correlated, lol. I've noticed the same things with flocks of birds going nuts a while before a storm.

• This thread is pretty good. I especially loved the baby cows inside.

Here comes babby cow brigade! :heart:

Blep

• Most excellent

• Cows like music:

Seriously, cows are interested in people no matter what the hell they're doing. My sister used to stand beside their fence doing absolutely nothing, and they'd all gather around to stare at her. When I was out pulling Canada thistles, our neighbor's cows would gather around to watch me. They're such weird and lovely creatures.

• I know it's been proven that elephants view humans as cute (very similar to how we view puppies) and I wonder if cows feel the same?

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

wipes away solitary tear of joy

• @pmvines I never knew the true meaning of "beauty" until now.

• edited February 2021

For those who loved Father Ted ....

• edited February 2021

I do miss being at the farm back in Brazil... look at that cute thing!

• However,... lol

• [Deleted User]verona (deleted user)

• Hi, I am Anton Chigurh. This thread is up my alley! ☺️

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

@Maverick07 that baby cow looks like it's possessed by the ghost of a Victorian child 🐄👻😂

• edited March 2021

@Sideon Is this better ?!

Reported. Off topic image removed.

If you have to ask, @cuddlerforu24 ... If this gets flagged, I'll take it down. But you do you. [-Sid]

• Wow @BuggleBear. My stomach hurts. He's very lucky to be standing up giggling after that.

The local indigenous folks had a ball with memes after this little buffalo incident:

• Well I guess if someone doesn’t like the advertised price per pound they’ll say something

@littermate Oh god! Why would anyone mess around with bison!? This is how human go cronch.

• @squeakytoy It's a perspective I can't understand for the life of me. Clearly someone who doesn't get that they are WILD ANIMALS not fuzzy nice stuffed animals with cute little soft horns. It happens often in Rocky Mt. Park where I used to live -- peeps getting too close to the elk.

@littermate That's a good way to put it! Not every damn animal you see is domesticated and just standing around for your entertainment, folks. :tired_face:

• edited March 2021