Lovely pictures of cows

Comments

• Totally @squeakytoy. Amazing narcissism.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

What is a cow's favorite form of math?

Cowculus, of course.

• @Mmart Do they use a cowculator on that? ;)

@Maverick. Good one

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

@squeakytoy the boys from Jackass aren't known for making particularly good choices 🤔🤣

@Maverick. Good one

• @Mmart and where did the cow learn the math ? Cow-lledge?

• How about a COW on 2 wheels-?. This was at a motorcycle rally with a parade for Halloween. My bike is a Kawasaki Nomad, the nick name for that make, is "A COW". I also had a sound track of a cow meowing during the parade, we had a lot of fun doing it.

• edited March 2021

Reported, reviewed, removed. [-Sid]

• [Deleted User]fdavidm2 (deleted user)

Here's my contribution to the collection of corny cow jokes: If we all enjoy these cute cow photos here, free of charge, are we just mooooching? Or, is that idea just pure BULL? Tell me if you want more of these jokes, 'cause I can keep on going "until the COWS come home!" Or, have you already HERD enough? "How Now Brown Cow!" Ok, I'll have mercy on everyone, and stop. If any of you laughed, or just rolled your eyes, then I achieved the desired effect! Just don't judge me for being "BULL-HEADED!" My love to you all! :-)

What did the cow say to the dairyman?

• Did you hear about the cow Covid variant?

It kept mootating.

• All the cow pictures are beautiful!

• [Deleted User]fdavidm2 (deleted user)

Well, maybe this cow issue is a moooot point! At any rate, I have found reading and participating in this thread to be a moooooving experience of fun for all of us! I love corny jokes, especially when they include cliches. This thread vies for my favorite so far, both for all the cuteness and the corniness! :-)

• @Mmart What did the cow say to the dairyman?

Cheese! Butter put moooore lotion on those hands!

@UCpaaHVg6u0
    The cow didn't say anything to the dairyman because cows can't talk.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

I just typed the first three letters of "cuddlecomfort.com" into my browser and hit return, trusting autofill to handle the rest. Alas, I'd recently cleared my browser history, so there was no autofill entry for it and it went straight to search results.

But on the bright side, the search results reminded me of this lovely thread :relieved:

• @squeakytoy I love my ruminants! <3

edited March 2021

@Maverick07 RUMINANTS ARE OUR FRIENDS!! :heart:

• @squeakytoy Growing up on a farm I loved caring for them but, yes, I do love a good steak too ;-)

edited March 2021

@Maverick07 Oops! I actually just remembered that there had been complaints on this thread when people posted pictures of beef/steaks. Imma just edit my previous comment to not refer to eating cows...

• This thread has been fun to read. I want to post a photo of my bunny because she’s cuddly but she’s not a cow.

I spent a summer on a farm and we had a milk cow. She was lovely, so affectionate, loved to have her head rubbed. The cows would hand around and just chew their cud. They were soothing to be around.

I guess I'm not the only one feeling be-hoof-ed to necro-bump cow threads today :relieved: .

• What can I say. You inspired me!

• I am udderly in love with this thread!

@MaullySterling And you can do it even when you're not bored!

I'm doing it right now!