Blocked

[Deleted User]suzybabe (deleted user)

Why was I just blocked by someone?

Comments

• Could be any number of reasons. Though I'd suggest not wasting anymore of your energy on trying to figure it out. Focus on those who haven't and who are open to connecting with you.

• Being blocked is apart of this site and life in general . Men get blocked on here all the time. Just move on to next cuddle to many options in life. I been blocked for reading karma. Folks are picky nowadays. You can be as well

• No telling. You can always block back.

• edited March 2021

Only the person who blocked you will know the reason. Sorry.

• We had a thread about this a while ago. Turns out there are 87 million reasons why people block.

We also discovered that it's normal to click on the profile of somebody you have never seen before and find that you are blocked.

In other words, don't take it personally.

• Some people hit button by mistake, a friend had me blocked and asked me why haven't I messaged her in a while 🤷

• edited March 2021

One reason which may or may not have been mentioned before is the lack of a “hide from search results” option. There might be some you’d just never wanna meet or cuddle with for no particular reason, but they happen be geographically inside your search filter. It’s sometimes just easier to block and hope they don’t ever visit your profile and find out.

• Dont want to sound too harsh, but it's okay. Just move on from it. There are so many other cuddlers that would love to meet you.

• I just discovered I’ve been blocked by someone I’ve never interacted with. Why? No idea, but the guy seems to be a jerk, judging by his comments on the discussions.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@Babichev I bet I know who it is! I'll DM you the name to check. If it's who I'm thinking of, that dude's blocked pretty much everyone, so don't take it personally.

• @squeakytoy I’ll send you a message.

• edited March 2021

I happen to have a photo of the posters who block everyone. They don’t like most things.

• One cuddler told me that he cuddled with the same person twice with no complications or altercations and she blocked him and wouldn't talk no more to him. I think it's the person dealing with some mental or otherwise.

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

@ShaneMTB i know those guys! They definitely have something stuck up their butts.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@ShaneMTB Yes, that's them! Those are the two I'm thinking of! Thanks for putting the faces to the names :joy:

• @Babichev I have had the same thing happen a couple of times where I noticed someone blocked me despite no interaction with this person. I hate when this happens because I internalize and take everything personally.

• I have blocked a few strangers because they live too close to me. I don't want my cuddle life and personal life to combine so I do it as a safety precaution

• edited March 2021

I have been blocked by people that never messaged before, some people message me normal conversation messages prior to blocking me, I had a respectful cuddle/very positive karma from a woman and she blocked me too. People have thier self serving motives, so I no longer worry about it too much anymore. I have met many more friendly people, have much more cuddles and karma!!!🤗😁

• [Deleted User]john1982 (deleted user)

I block a profile when it’s a person I’m not interested in because this site doesn’t allow you to hide profiles when searching. Blocking them reminds me that it was a profile that didn’t match what I was looking for.

• edited March 2021

The why have I been blocked question I didn’t do anything has come up before . When a member tries to view a profile on this site and the member has blocked them an off putting explanation is displayed that says something like ...

You have been blocked

Click here to block them back

Read .... BLOCK THEM BACK

Why can’t a nice little flowery message that says

“Profile not availible “. 🙂

be displayed. Offer the click here to make your profile not availible to this member

• edited March 2021

I’ve only blocked a few that have been koo-koo-for coco puffs. Usually just a real angry energy about them. My biggest issue here, or maybe a better word might be challenge, is that I’ve written what I believe to be a pretty darn good profile, covering all the bases, not to mention 3 really nice karma reviews —- but I’ve noticed that the high majority of women don’t even respond.

• @WestsideMarc women are swamped with messages. Many women leave the site shortly after joining simply because the volume of messages they receive is overwhelming.

Don't take it personally. A reply rate of 5% is good: 2% is acceptable. That's assuming you have face pictures of course. You don't, so your profile screams "I have something to hide".

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

There really is no way to find out.

• @CuddleDuncan I don’t take it personally. I realize response is low but I definitely disagree with your have something to hide comment. Not sure if you read my profile but I address that straight up. Anyway thanks for responding.

• @WestsideMarc ah, no, I didn't. Apologies.

• I was blocked by people I interacted with a couple times in the forums. I'll never know if it was something I said to them, but if I spent time worrying about it, I'll never get anything done. Talk to people who want to interact with you.