What is your hidden talent?

Mine is hitting curbs and potholes and getting a flat or damaged tire every month. Thank goodness for the tire and wheel warranty.

Comments

• My hidden talent is, uh I don't know if I have one to be honest. I think it's flying under the radar. @xandriarain btw if you get smaller wheels (and by consequence taller tires), it should make it more resistant to getting damaged by potholes.

• I am a good cook. But I am so lazy, I hardly cook 😬

• I have no hidden talents . All of mine are front and center for all to behold. I am here and I am a blessing!!

• I have no hidden talents . All of mine are front and center for all to behold. I am here and I am a blessing!!

• @pmvines Yes repetition is your talent!

• @FunCartel I do love to repeat things

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

I play the SuperSenior Golf Tour. Off to Walla Walla , Washington in June after foregoing 2020. Can't remember why I didn't play that year.

• Undulating and writhing like a serpent with Kundalini energy

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)
    edited April 2021

Of all things, whistling! I don't whistle around other people much, so it's still pretty "hidden". I've been told a few times I should enter one of those puccalo competitions. (Tbh, I'd try it if I thought I could keep a straight face long enough :mrgreen: I'm a giggly bitch. )

Sometimes I do think it might be fun to join or start a "whistling choir" with other whistling enthusiasts. But if that ever happens it'll be the silliest thing I'll have done in my life.

• I can do a backflip and land on my head!

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)
  • Singing 🤩

• Mine is forgetting specific words, but describing the meaning of the word really well until someone is able to think of it for me. 🙃

• Writing limericks. It's not as hidden as it used to be though.

• People tend to underestimate me because I'm introverted and quiet. They never learn of my hidden talents. People have to get to know me to find out what they are.

• edited April 2021

Glossolalia, usually when I'm trying to order food.

• edited April 2021

Mine is going to the fast food drive thru .... ordering a meal , proceeding to the first window to pay , paying for the meal,then answering the phone , then forgetting where I am and driving past the pick up window , past the server with their outstretched hand holding my meal ,and driving away , then remembering I forgot to get the meal and turning around and going thru the drive thu again

• Making balloon animals

• Love singing! Writing songs and playing the guitar

• When I was younger, I could go through a McD’s drivethru, order burger, fries & coke. Then get on the freeway and drive. I could eat the whole meal before my off-ramp 8 miles onward, and smoke a cigarette. In a manual transmission car.

• ...BTW-I stopped smoking and going to McD’s thirty years ago...much healthier.

• When I was younger I could drop acid and drive through my hallucinations even when the yellow brick road turned into pink taffy concrete and rebar due to a lack of infrastructure in Oz. Now I just Uber with one of the flying monkeys.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

I used to be really good with my hula hoop,
    Now I just spend time with my therapy
    group.

• If I told you, it wouldn't be hidden, now would it?

Seriously though, I really don't think I have one.

• @FunCartel Word pictures. THAT is your talent!!!!!!!! Freaking flying monkeys in the UBER!!!!! OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

• Crying on command to get things. Hey, if it works, it works. Don't judge me. If it doesn't then I use my behavior analyst skills to figure them out. Nothing wrong with using work skills when not at work either. Practice makes perfect.

• [Deleted User]DarkLordChungus (deleted user)
    edited April 2021

@Amortentia

Crying to get what you want isn't really "hidden", or unique, though. I mean, children do it all the time.

• @DarkLordChungus that's because they get hurt physically or emotionally. It's not on command but a reaction. Like making yourself cry just to cry is on command. Great skill in actors/actresses who can do this I heard.

• The lack of infrastructure in Oz. :) @FunCartel. Not sure if picnics are a talent but that would be mine.