Ask me Anything......

Ask me anything And I'll answer honestly.

Comments

• [Deleted User]BigBear4Cuddles (deleted user)

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

• [Deleted User]arghdaddy (deleted user)

Ha haa, @BigBear4Cuddles you beat me to it.

• Specifically, African or European swallows...

• edited June 2021

Come on people, everybody knows the airspeed velocity of an unladen European swallow.

http://style.org/unladenswallow/

Oh yeah, it's well known, that is.

What I really want to know is the airspeed velocity of the Norwegian Blue.

• I see your profile says you're straight and cuddle women. Have you ever cuddled another man? If so, what did you like or dislike about it? If not, what do you think you might like or dislike about cuddling a man?

I'm not asking these questions to suggest you do anything you're not comfortable with; I'm merely asking because I'm curious why more people don't cuddle people of the gender that doesn't match their orientation.

• [Deleted User]DarkLordChungus (deleted user)

Why?

• @BigBear4Cuddles
    Honestly I never tought of that. Seriously, I don't know the answer. Let me think about it.

• @nurturingman
    Seriously really good question. I could last for ever explaining this.

1. Im a heterosexual.   Clarify nothing against the gay community and or religios or wat ever people believe.  When they try to FORCE their beliefs into mine, now I disagree with that. 

1. I grew with out a mom ( meaning lack of oxytocin)
      When I go see a pro cuddler is for the soul purpose to doze my self with oxytocin. Yes you can get oxytocin w Male and Female.
      But with Female is more their nature.
      ( Google what oxytocin actually is. See what I mean)
      In other words cuddling with a Female is more affection.

2. Reference to my num 1 reason.
      Is a personal choice.
      Let's say some one likes Team Sport A.
      Does it make me a bad person because I like Team Sport B?
      Every one have their own likes and taste.

• Thanks for your answer, @Chris04 !

• @Chris04 If a person eats mushrooms, can that person truly be considered vegan?

• Because why ?

• [Deleted User]DarkLordChungus (deleted user)

It's a proven fact that having a shirt with a wolf on it automatically makes a person appear at least 50% cooler and 25% more mysterious.

Have you found that having an image of a wolf as your profile picture increases the amount of visitors to your profile, or the number of direct messages that you receive?

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Hey, your profile says that you're a welder, and that you don't smoke! I've never met a welder who didn't smoke. :open_mouth: So my questions are:

1. Have you ever smoked?
    2. Do you like wasabi?
  • @DarkLordChungus .
    In an another social media I had pic of Anonymous mask. I got more visitors than any other pic including a pic of my self.

@squeakytoy
    1 No I never smoke.
    2 I do but only when I eat sushi.

@Lovelight I feel really great, Thank you.
    How about your self?

I honesy and sincerely apologize to all for replying back. I been busy and hectic schedule.
    You are all awsome and special.

• When did I decide that I just didn't care anymore?

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

You have an impressive mustache! How long did it take to grow, and how much time/work goes into maintaining it?

• @CuddleDuncan the Norwegian Blue accelerates at 32 ft/s/s, falling under gravity straight down, because it's dead.

• What is the purpose of life 🌌

• Thank you. @squeakytoy
    And kind funny story, because the handle bar mustach it was never my intention.
    I mostly had it like in my second pic but since we always have to wear mask at work. Then at side of the mustach it push it up... every one told
    It'll perfectly suit me to the handle bar mustach.
    O yea bout 9 months with out cutting the mustach.

• @cuddles_ndream The answer depends on what you believe in.

• @Chris04 I’m spiritual & agnostic

• [Deleted User]m0use (deleted user)

What sort of welding do you do?

• @Chris04 tTwo questions. Starting a thread where all posts lead to you marks you as somewhat of an attention whore. Have you been hassled by vice lately? And do you think this type of whoring conflicts with TOS?

• @Chris04 how can I grow a mustache like that? Do I need mustache wax and beard balm?

• In order to not detract from the OP's question I decided to hide this.....

@Drop_the_Mike my question to YOU is how can I grow a mustache like that??? @FunCartel is it attention whoring to comment on a thread ONLY to snatch away the spotlight and refocus on MY questions?? @pmvines I would like to provide an answer..... NEVER!!!!! @squeakytoy I am pretty sure that we will need some CHRISTMAS SUSHI!!!