Ask me Anything......

Comments

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

I'll hide my off-topic response as well!

@sillysassy OH MY GOD, CHRISTMAS SUSHI IS ACTUALLY A THING. Mind blown. I thought you were joking!!

• @Chris04 How does it feel to be the second most interesting man in the world?

@squeakytoy That Christmas sushi looks amazing! Almost too cute to eat. Almost. I find that food is always on topic, no matter the conversation.

• @squeakytoy

WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK?!?!?!?!? 🤣😂😁That SANTA!!!!!! 💗💖💕 💚🎄💚 I am pretty sure that I will be checking flight plans at this point.

• @Chris04 I am alright, glad to hear you're all good. :)

• If perfect doesn't exist why do mazagines, articles and such always say to get the perfect job or look or whatever? Why does the word even exist too?

• That’s an amazing question @Amortentia 🌌

• [Deleted User]Jelienknuffelt (deleted user)

What's your favorite colour and number? :)

• edited June 2021

@Amortentia the purpose of those articles is to reduce further the burden on those unencumbered by the thought process, by lightening their wallets.

As for the reason for the word, the OED is helpful:

perfect
    A. adj.
    I. General uses.
    a. spec. Of, marked, or characterized by supreme moral or spiritual excellence or virtue; righteous, holy; immaculate; spiritually pure or blameless.

c. 1384 Bible (Wycliffite, E.V.) (Douce 369(2)) (1850) Matt. v. 48 Be ȝee parfit, as and ȝoure heuenly fadir is parfit.

The etymology is from the Old French parfit (11th cent.), with the origin being the classical Latin perfectus.

The transition from original to modern meaning is an example of the degradation of meaning that our society loves so much .... Every time somebody uses the word "awesome" to mean "good enough" a little part of my soul dies.

• @cuddles_ndream what is that supposed to mean?

• @CuddleDuncan that there’s a heatwave in the city today… pretty bad , thank goodness for A.C.

• ...wishes @cuddles_ndream were a cuddle friend that had invited me over to cuddle at a distance until, under the whir of the AC, it feels nice to be in contact with a warm being again...
    Whaaaa!!! It's just too hot!!! 🥵😭🥵

• @quixotic_life lol it really is this is just wayyy to much all I could think of is AC 🧊/ icecream 🍨/ & cold beer 🍺 😋 anything cool lol

• @cuddles_ndream ~ Yeah we're topping out at 114° for the second day in a row, then it's back to the 90's.

It's all a bit extreme for the Pacific Northwest, and my poor self is just refusing to acclimate...
    🥵🤢🤮

• @quixotic_life did you say 114 degrees? ☀️🌵

• @FunCartel Nah.... thats never my intention.
    I ain't like that. I copy the thread from ig.
    I just thought to also post it here.

• @Drop_the_Mike
    To the handle bar mustach... Every body is different. It took me nearly 9 months with out shaving. Other ot could last over a year. You need to have patience.
    Huge advice start combing the mustach.

• edited June 2021

@m0use   Might welding (metal arc welding) n spot welding. Though I'm still same job im in different department know.

@cualtzin. Lol I ain't no interested man in the world.

@cuddleDuncan thank you for answering @Amortentia question. Answer on point.

@Jelienknuffelt
         My fav cor used to be red. Now I don't have one. My fave number is 4.
         Just because I was born on the 4th.
    ( January 4)

@quixotic_life
    114° ? Awsome. Heat over cold 🙋‍♂️✊✊

• edited June 2021

@Chris04 - How would you spend your last day if you knew the Earth was to be destroyed in 24 hours?

• @UKGuy good question.
    Frst,,, go to an The end the world party. Then
    The lest few hours go to the beach. ( Iove the beach)

• @squeakytoy wow!! Christmas sushi exists😳???
    I did not know that was a thing!!!

• Biggest fear?

• @LAU24 love this question I can last for ever talking bout this subject. I'll try to make it short.

ANSWER : NONE

1 We has humans in our mind we set blocks and barriers by ourselves.
    Example, this girl that I know she has phobia of heights. Yet she Flys in an airplane 🤦‍♂️.

2 We fear the unknown. Lot of times is just thing we are not accustomed.

For example num 1 fear in the world is public speaking. Yet people prefer to cross a street.

• Hmm... Hard to believe you have none. I tend to think that we all have one. We just haven't found out yet or too proud to admit.

Also what you have listed is more of a phobia. I am talking about real fear, like the darkness inside that is waiting to swallow you... I am talking about things that you cannot control or have limited control of. For example, what if something happened to your family? What if you spend your life as an "ordinary" person and never achieve excellence? What if you die alone?

• edited June 2021

@Chris04 ~ Every time I see that image, I read it as if the lion is speaking to the child. 🦁

@LAU24 ~ Dang girl!!! The gloves are off! 🚫🥊 Those are some serious heavy hitter thought prompts! Good luck Chris🍀

[too much thoughting for me though 🥺 i think i need a hug...]

• @quixotic_life what’s the fun of small talks if we can go for the difficult ones, am I right? Loool

• Every time I see that image I think this is an example of the thinning of the herd. The caption should read for the lion “I fear no dinner”.

• [Deleted User]DarkLordChungus (deleted user)

@FunCartel

It's unfortunate that you've seen that image more than once. I just saw it for the first time.

I think it would take at least fifty toddlers to pose a threat to a lion. This is assuming that the children aren't armed with anything.

• @DarkLordChungus I have seen it a few times opening this thread, but never previously. But I think fifty toddlers would still be a gift to a lion if he had hungry mouths to feed. I do hope some missionaries put this affirmation to the test and see if “you” is still with them.

• Can you reconcile relativity with quantum mechanics into a equation that allows for mankind to transcend gravity?