What’s everyone’s favorite color?

[Deleted User]Emerald20772 (deleted user)

I noticed that blue is a common favorite, if not the most common. Blue, purple, and green are all quite common. I’m curious. What colors do you all love? I can’t wait to see :)

1. Favorite color?74 votes
    1. Red
      14.86%
    2. Blue
      17.57%
    3. Green
      20.27%
    4. Yellow
        5.41%
    5. Purple
      18.92%
    6. Orange
        8.11%
    7. Pink
      14.86%

Comments

• I’m surprised black isn’t an option 😯 I love black lol not in a goth way (although nothing wrong with goth) but I love black t’s / black cars / watches / bikes / ect ☺️

• Black, with red in close second.

• In between royal blue to royal purple.wirh a small touch of metallic flake.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

Royal triton purple

• Tie between pink and blue for me

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

As a photosensitive, I love black. It absorbs so much light! It's definitely the least painful, most comfortable color so far as I'm concerned. Delightful.

• Not favourites, but I have a soft spot for both indigo and violet because they are so neglected by our society. Pure colours of the rainbow, not a mixture like pink or purple. And yet they didn't even make the list - they almost never do. :/

• [Deleted User]MortMortensen (deleted user)

Blue. No! Yellooooooowwwwwww….

• [Deleted User]BigBear4Cuddles (deleted user)

Well, I'm gon' paint my picture
    Paint myself in blue and red and black and gray
    All of the beautiful colors are very, very meaningful
    Yeah, well, you know gray is my favorite color
    I felt so symbolic yesterday
    If I knew Picasso
    I would buy myself a gray guitar and play

• It's Amathyst for me.

• I basically have 3 favorite colors - Red, Green, and Blue.

• Tie between red, orange, and black.

• This bothers me. i hate this

• My brain is in a frenzy because the coded colors don't match the words 🤯 lol! All purple all day for me!!!

• Hmm, when I was a kid, blue was my favorite color. I don't have a favorite color anymore. I have heard that our eyes are most sensitive to green light.

• The color of the sunrise after an amazing cuddle and a good night sleep. Even makes the coffee more flavorful.

• Magenta and all the rich, saturated shades of purple.

• I like different colours for different things. For clothes, I like purple. Unfortunately it's not viewed as a 'masculine' colour so it's difficult to find men's clothes in purple. For cars, I like red, yellow or teal. For sheets and pillowcases, I prefer pink. For bathroom accessories I like blue. I dislike green for pretty much everything, which is odd because my distant ancestors were all Irish.

• I would say pink for women enthusiasts , blue for male enthusiasts, and green for women pros

• All of them.
    None of them are as beautiful as their combination

• I love burgundy and deep reds

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

Sea tones, earth tones, flower tones, gem tones.

• [Deleted User]cuduzahug42 (deleted user)

Orange

• 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

• @cuddle_bug88 I'm glad to see that you know the name of Joan Jets band 🖤

• I like them all, it probably depends on the mood, scenery, other factors etc...

• Black and green but not necessarily together