Getting SLOSHED whilst cuddling!! 😁💗

edited August 2021 in General

Recently I was messaging with an amazing human on this site. He said something so sweet and kind that turned into a DELIGHTFUL idea for a forum thread!! I completely snatched his idea (and he shall rename anonymous unless he asks the moderators to send me to forum jail for my thievery) and decided to start something here.

I don't know that the person committing the ACT of sloshing necessarily knows it or is INTENTIONALLY trying to be sloshlike, but instead it invokes a word picture of a really full glass of water (or in my case----wine) and if anyone gets close enough some of it accidentally spills out onto the other person.

He defined it this way..... "something positive overflowing in you, whether it's joy or love or something else, it's very nice to get sloshed with"

I have met many of these said sloshers and I am curious about this community? Is anyone experiencing slosh wealth??

Comments

• edited July 2021

@sillysassy I got sloshed while whilst I was reading your post.

• Nice post 😊 I never thought there was such a word for such thing lol but I definitely experience slosh wealth ,

In my personal life I’m forever available (or make myself available) when someone needs help (I’m the go to person in my family lol … at work when we get new hires I always introduce myself/ let them know all the ins & outs & how to sign up for all the benefits / commuters / perks , & I break down all the holidays / sick time - just everything … 90% of the people don’t wanna bother with it, but I remember my 1st day & not knowing anything & having to learn as I went, & I know everyone goes through it & are afraid to ask but instead of me thinking (I had to figure it out, you do the same) I prefer to help & hope that they pass it forward …. When I find opportunities (this time around the crypto space) I don’t want to hold the information to myself, ive never had the mentality of winning alone , I want everyone close to me or that I have a form of relationship with to win as well … so I share all my knowledge & what I know, & hope that in the process I may be able to learn something as well & share it forward. some people (very few) gravitate towards it, & the majority sees it as (what’s in it for you no one is ever that nice (& I get it this world isn’t the best of places in this universe) so I’m like no problem … nothing is a guarantee at the end of the day, & if things were to work out, I won’t be the type to say “I told you so!!!!” So they’ll never know.. lastly love …. It is very abundant in my being, & I give it to whoever is willing to receive it.

• @JoyfulHeart hahahahhaaha that IS funny! You mister are a slosher. You have found some Joy and instead of sealing it inside hoping to save it forever you spread it around the forums..... I imagine people in your world feel very very sloshed upon. 😊

@cuddles_ndream I appreciate your ability to see the benefits in "paying it forward" I agree that it is a lovely concept to promote in yourself and hopefully others will catch the vibe as well.

I was still thinking about this after I posted and I feel so lucky to be surrounded by sloshy types. In my REAL WORLD as well as in the forums. It isn't always about joy and love, but there is also a LOT of acceptance, confidence, certainty, openness, being sloshed around out there. I know there are some that see themselves in a poor light, or feel as they don't have much to give or offer, but I believe everyone has a strength unknown to them but visible to others.

I am thankful for all of the sloshing going on out there!! SLOSHERS UNITE!!

• “but I believe everyone has a strength unknown to them but visible to others” - this couldn’t be anymore true — everyone one has a special gift & a special purpose.

• @sillysassy I just found out! I have slosh wealth!!!! Lol 💰❤️😎🤗🎉

• @sillysassy im a sloshed gazillionaire!! I have amazed a great wealth of sloshes I’m ready & willing to share with you🤩🤩

• I love this forum and this community!!!!!!!!!!!

• AWwwwwww Yay!!! So much fun to feel wealthy in places you didn't even know.

Can you all imagine a room full of sloshers? Bumping into each other and spilling all over? I now keep thinking about all of the sloshing that has happened to me when they didn't even know they were doing it. Its sort of Mosh Pit esque.

@Melomaniac9 you are welcome to bring all of your brimming loveliness to my city!!

I love this community too!!! Who would’ve ever predicted such silliness?? :)

Similar to what @cookiecrumb said in another thread.... I wonder if we can use sloshwealth to hire PRO's???

• Out here in the real world I've been forming friendships where both parties think they are the lucky one. I think it's the result of two healthy and authentic people meeting each other.

Somehow, I feel like cuddling has helped me to become that kind of person.

• edited July 2021

@sillysassy planning to be in mile high city mid August!! Will keep you in the loop when dates are decided😘
    I’m so glad I’m here, it’s great for my mental health 🤪🫂🫂
    can we use slosh wealth for pro cuddles 🧐

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

Ahhh. You didn't mean sloshed.

You meant "experiencing vicarious positivity." I was misled by the redefining of a standard term. Haha. What you actually meant is much better than what you said!

So many people have enough trouble keeping things platonic while sober....

• There are those of us with the audacity to make a word work outside its normal job description. This is easier of course when it's a non-union word.

For example, "Cuddling was rare when the world was in the midst of a pandemonium."

• @DarrenWalker 😂😂I had that reaction till I didn’t read the whole post😍

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)
    edited July 2021

@JoyfulHeart: Oh, I also enjoin the fabulous use of words most people might not know. It's so confusing for the educated.

Enjoin doesn't mean enjoin, it means enjoy
    Fabulous doesn't mean fabulous, it means non-standard
    Educated doesn't mean educated, it means snooty

@Melomaniac9: Hahaha! I was very relieved.

" @sillysassy," I thought, shocked. "What are you advocating!"

• [Deleted User]DarkLordChungus (deleted user)

@DarrenWalker and I were frotting an hour or so ago. And then we docked.

What? There's nothing sexual about two people rubbing ears together, and then laying down on someone's back while they doze.

Words.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@DarrenWalker and I were frotting an hour or so ago. And then we docked.

shocked moderator sounds

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@sillysassy This thread is freakin hilarious! I'm so happy you made it :joy:

• @squeakytoy Yes! @sillysassy is amazingly creative! Especially while whilst being assisted in her creativity! 😏

• This thread is frot with antics.

• @FunCartel you win comment of the hour.

• hahahahahahaha OMGOSH!!! I have so many smiles this morning! @DarrenWalker and @DarkLordChungus you both are so AMAZING with your antics. It is such an interesting and fantastic vibe that is happening. @FunCartel as always.... YOU are frot with ANTICS!!!!!!! 😁😊🥰

Funny thing is..... when you defined the sense of "sloshing" as "experiencing vicarious positivity" I had a pretty strong reaction to it. I mean don't get me wrong..... I love vicarious positivity and all that it entails, but I do think sloshing happens with other emotions as well. I know the rainbows and flowers and pixie dust that comes along with positivity... they have their own beauty but I also feel like I get sloshed in other ways. Like when someone has so much intelligence and they don't mind sharing it (without the snootiness of course), or when they are willing to be completely and unapologetically authentic. I also feel this when someone is 100% accepting of others even if they are very very different. I feel SLOSHED UPON! It makes me feel like I have a little extra of what they have all of the sudden. Not just vicariously but almost as if I could start having more of that myself.... (I am doing some early morning external processing here obviously!!)

You are so right that using non-standard words can lead to a more enlightened understanding when clarification is involved. There's also a bit of silliness enjoyed by everyone willing to engage in the word play instead of being ENRAGED by the terminology. @DarkLordChungus I LOVE FROTTING!!!! And docking. 😂🤣😁 You two are some of my most favorite peeps on here. You hit it absolutely.... Things are already challenging enough when sobriety is involved!!! hahahha

@squeakytoy thank goodness you are around..... You make me GRIN from ear to ear!!!!!!

• @JoyfulHeart what an interesting comment!! I feel lucky that you are around and I love this idea.... How has cuddling helped do you think?

Out here in the real world I've been forming friendships where both parties think they are the lucky one. I think it's the result of two healthy and authentic people meeting each other.
    Somehow, I feel like cuddling has helped me to become that kind of person.

• edited July 2021

@sillysassy

How has cuddling helped do you think?

Cuddling has helped to heal the most vulnerable and broken parts of my soul. I had come to a state of self-loathing due to an acceptance of the contempt and gaslighting present in my marriage, and didn't expect to be accepted by anyone, much less a woman. In my first session, after I got past my fear, I experienced simple acceptance for who I was in that moment of time. Being accepted, and knowing that I could repeat that experience whenever I needed it, I began to accept and embrace myself. It removed so much fear, and allowed me to take relational risks in the Big Scary World. The change was so profound that it became clear that I needed a new username. In short, I've been redefined.

• edited July 2021

Awwwwww @JoyfulHeart So.... instead of sloshing ugliness and contempt you got doused with acceptance!!! It is a beautiful thing.

Even though there are a number of "healthy and authentic people meeting each other" on this website there are plenty of people who are still scared, hurt, fearful, etc. What a glorious experience to have someone present you with a new concept. Now you get to be a world changer not just because you have become a more whole person, but because with your experience you can relate to others in a similar circumstance. As much as you were accepted by your snuggle partner I think you are the one to get applause because you were willing to change your patterns in this BIG SCARY WORLD. You were the one who decided to try something different. GOOD JOB YOU!!! 😊 Acceptance and all the other good stuff doesn't ALWAYS happen with cuddles but when it does..... It is pure MAGIC!!! I am reminded of a quote... somehow I feel like this is when things become clear for me. Maybe it is because of the processing with others....

Reality comes into being through interaction

• @sillysassy …sometimes it seems that limes have added to my slosh wealth 😊

• Omgosh.... @OhioMike you are so right..... Sometimes there are so many lime that they just keep multiplying and adding to our world. A little bit of sour and a little bit of sweet..... They are perfect for SLOSHING! Maybe I should change my user name...... hmmmmmm Although sillysassy fits me pretty well!!

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

sillysloshy sends a different, although perhaps accurate, message...

;)

• hahahahahhaha @CharlesThePoet it DOES!!!!! I was referencing something like "sweetnsour" but maybe I will move toward the sloshfest idea instead!!!!

Redefining ourselves on so many levels. 🥰

• @sillysassy i love that gif
    @JoyfulHeart sending love light and happy vibes to you!
    I was married to a narcissist for a long time💔cuddling helped me find a path back to myself, I was lost, wandering. Cuddling guided me gently and lovingly back to where I could feel safe & secure 🫂🫂

• omgosh @Melomaniac9 you had a similar experience as well..... What was the specific thing that helped?

Cuddling guided me gently and lovingly back to where I could feel safe & secure

And was a back to "yourself" or a new version of yourself. hmmmmmmmm (I'm so glad by the way because you are a beautiful YOU!)