Getting SLOSHED whilst cuddling!! πŸ˜πŸ’—

Comments

• @Melomaniac9 Thank you for your kind words, and I wish for love and joy and peace for you as well!!

• edited July 2021

@sillysassy being held by a gentle loving soul that put my needs and comfort ahead of his made me want to give trusting a try again. I can’t pick a specific thing it was just a multitude of little bitty things.
    I will forever thank my guardian angel who stopped drinking for a bit and picked me an awesome cuddle Budddy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I think my guardian angel was like β€œohh damn!! I really effed you up!! here I’m trying to fix it and here is the jackpot, have funπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€

Back to my old self! Happy crazy kooky person I was before my safety & security were threatened and pulled out under my feet.
    Also I think a little newer shinier happier meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    And updated version lol like my software was upgraded and now I’m a 2.0 lmaoπŸŽŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ

Also thank you😘😘😘 I can’t wait to hug you in person sorry correction squish you more like itπŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

• @Melomaniac9 what a sweetheart you are. Squish and Squash and Slosh will be on the menu whenever you are near me geographically!

I love that you say a "newer, shinier, happier you" VERSION 2.0!!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

It is a beautiful thing when we give ourselves a chance to be happy again isn't it. All the more fabulous is someone who is out there trying to do the same thing.

This part is so intriguing.... If this human wouldn't have been so giving do you think you would've kept trying or immediately reverted to "its not in the cards for me!"

being held by a gentle loving soul that put my needs and comfort ahead of his made me want to give trusting a try again.

I often wonder how much of our change comes from our willingness to do it as opposed to someone who is "steering us" toward it. My mind goes to all the sloshers I met in my dark hours and it wasn't until I was ready for change that I opened up to what they had to offer. I wonder if our eyes see things differently when we decide to hope?

• edited July 2021

@sillysassy I think I was ready to kind of peak over the wall I had built around myself. It had served it’s purpose, I think!
    If THAT human would not have been the giving kind and landed up being a jerk 🀬 I think I would’ve run away and said NOPE!! No thank you this is not for me and probably would have been a hermit crab the rest of my life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This was a bit of ET going home scene happening in my mind heart & soulπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This was both a willingness and a bit of steering. I just hope I was not just taking from him and he did get and appreciate all the affection I showered on him.

• edited July 2021

@Melomaniac9 Those stars are inappropriate. Shouldn’t they have clouds on?

• It's amazing and wonderful how a humorous forum topic can end up leading to deep and heartfelt revelations about our journeys.

... and sometimes things start serious and become silly.

I'm here for both.

• I prefer clouds too!

• I’ve never considered it this way. But I love it. Thank you. We’ll see as the opportunities to cuddle / be cuddled present themselves.

• @FunCartel hahahhahahahaha Oooooooohhhhhhhhh those NAUGHTY STARS!!!!!! hahahhahaha

@StevensCarla Welcome to the site!! 🌈🌞😊 Excited to see you on your way to some new adventures. :)

@JoyfulHeart YES! THIS!!!!!!! We need laughter in our lives every day and I think when we get to connect with all of these lovely humans it fills our souls on a deeper level that leads to insightful reflections of self as well. I have so many hugs I'm sending out to all y'all across the circuit boards. Maybe another name change?? SERIOUSLYsillysassy?????? ( I had to! I just HAD TOOOOOOO!)

@Melomaniac9 that is such a beautiful word picture!! I have so many tingles about this..... YES!!! (Maybe its because those stars are so damn sexy!!!! πŸ’—βœ¨πŸŽ‡πŸ’“

Sometimes you desire to connect with a human who feels like home.

This was both a willingness and a bit of steering. I just hope I was not just taking from him and he did get and appreciate all the affection I showered on him.

I am sure your appreciate was sloshing all over him. You are a passion filled human and as you were getting filled up, it just keeps spilling over. Balance..... Sometimes there's a little more from one side of the other but the beauty is that our souls do what is needed to even everything out. (IF WE ARE WILLING!!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜)

Gosh I love this community like cra-ceeeeee!!!! AS for me..... I'm glad you peeked over the wall and pulled up the blinds a lil...... Your pic reminded me of another one.

• @sillysassy. If the stars live within us I hope Jennifer Anniston has a condo in my heart.

• A whole condo WOW!!! Maybe she will leave some space for at least a little table for me to share dinner with you!! πŸ˜‚

• @sillysassy That would be exquisite

• So fun! There's high jinks aplenty in here ~ With lots of happy mental frolics to be had!!! β™‘

• @sillysassy tight hugs! I love sloshing my peeps

• Would this be good here or quote of the day🧐

• Ooooh.... @Melomaniac9
    Or maybe in the Positive Vibes thread!!!

or... be sneaky and over time... all three!

• edited July 2021

Hahaha okay @quixotic_life Imma be sneakyπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

• YES. I LOVE SNEAKY!!!

I’m sure a certain few people will come along and say EXACTLY which thread it should’ve been in but I love sneaky sloshy peeps!! β™₯οΈπŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’—β€οΈ

• I've met a lot of sloshy glass-full folks in my time, but there are few as sloshy margarita pitcher-full as @sillysassy .

** clink clink **

Cheers!

• hahahahhahaha oh @Sideon you share all of your lovely sloshiness as well. Its so nice to see you here! Cheers to my FAV moderator!!! πŸ’—πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‡

• Apropos, @sillysassy .

Soul Sloshing, By Venus Hum

• @Sideon OMGOSH!!!! What a super fun vid! Soul Sloshing hahahhaha You come up with the most intriguing references. :)

I was at the grocery store and I was finding myself accidentally bumping into someone. Sweet and chatty they were and it turned into a very unexpected slosh fest of humankindness. WHAT A FUN SURPRISE!!! πŸ’— Its fun when you find yourself being a receiver of something so lovely as a non-judgy attitude. It reminds me of subway connections of so long ago from @Sideon story!!

• @sillysassy i like to think I get sloshed as well. And it is my intent to get others sloshed along with me. Thank you for this post.

• I shared this elsewhere, but I'll share it here too, because I think it is another good illustration of this concept.

• Awwwwwwww SO MUCH LOVELINESS from the boys AND the girls!!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

• That's why i love random conversations and when there's no feeling of purposed intent, oh man! Kinda like creat'n a world from a great book...but now intertwine a whole new world being created from another book. Oh jesus! Did one of my balls just roll out my pants😏
    I'm about to admit a bit of selfishness but learning something about myself is the ulimate prize. I'm a horrible liar so if you feel im proudfully gloating, I am trying to take it down a notch but damnit, I'm just so proud of this sombitchπŸ₯Ί

• @h2h I think that self-discovery is among the noblest endeavors. It saves the effort of trying to be things that we are not.

Regarding notches: Turn the dial up to ELEVEN!!

• Omgosh.... I feel like I am necromancing just a lil bit.... but a friend reminded me of how delightful this feels.

@JoyfulHeart I just adore this aspect of you.

I think that self-discovery is among the noblest endeavors.

Yesterday I got SLOSHED!!!! πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ₯°

I was chatting with a close friend about the challenges that you face when there is a bit of "deconstruction" going on in your life and how some of your closest friends and family might struggle because they just don't know what to do with this newer version of who you are becoming. We both have a feeling from the other that when we are our best selves we wind up sloshing all over the place and in the meantime we also get to SLOSH on each other!!!

• A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to reconnect with a friend I've known for almost two years, and to meet some new friends. Thank you @sillysassy @cudbud64 and @MissAdventurous for showing up as your authentic selves, and adding joy to my life simply by doing so.

Goodness and kindness have spilled out on me, and I've been sloshed in the spirit of this thread.

πŸ™‚

• Sharing my slosh wealth to whoever reads this.