Getting SLOSHED whilst cuddling!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—

13ยป

Comments

• @JoyfulHeart ๐Ÿฅน awwww so kind to have been included in the sloshing. This thread is sloshing on me ๐Ÿค—

• Another great thread. Thanks for sloshing folks! ๐Ÿฅฐ

• call me autistic but I am in complete ignorance of what "sloshing" has to do with hugs.
    sounds more like a super soaker and water baloon deathmatch to me.
    I'd rather just stick with quake...

• Ahhhhhhh @hikikomorichan you are right.... I did change the traditional use of the word because of a FEELING I had when I was around someone. It also sort of came from the word picture of "my cup overflows" meaning I sort of have enough and its getting TOO FULL! Sort of like this below.

@darrenwalker mentioned earlier in the thread. (who was self identified on the spectrum also I believe)

You meant "experiencing vicarious positivity." I was misled by the redefining of a standard term. Haha. What you actually meant is much better than what you said!

• edited May 2023

I often get sloshed while cuddling, in quite the literal way - in my own tears as they come out in a deep sense of emotional release when connecting with another human being.

• @Radiant1 While it has only happened to me a few times, I can relate, and I value the times it does happen.

• @sillysassy Yeah I can also consider myself as something of an armchair linguist who shitposts philosophical ideas that seem to interest no-one ^ ^
    je viens aus eine drietaligeland, so you can probably tell I tend to find monolingualism rather drab.

I can relate to the fact that some concepts that just need their own definition, like an okaasan for example. but only a monastic sperg like me would go to great lengths and abstractions so that people don't fall for some already established meme that shares similar characteristics.

Kind of like how Oni are neither orgres nor demons, but possess characteristics of both and their own distinct memes and tropes (red vs blue, wish granting hammers etc.)

A meme I would probably use for sloshing, being a hacker with TMRC style hobbies would be the analogy of an electrolytic capacitor that has been overcharged. If you enjoy watching a Scottish giant dissecting electronic gadgets and making resistors and capacitors go bang when he is bored check out bigclive.com he also can tell you how to make pills that will produce ใ‚ญใƒฉใ‚ญใƒฉ็ณž the effect was not as he hoped but it is an entertaining video which speaks for the his whole channel.

I'll probably get buzzed and return to my shell scripts.
    I am not an arch user by the way m(_ _')m

https://github.com/icy/pacapt

• The only context I can think of hearing the term "sloshed" used is when referring to being extremely drunk.

Not a term I would typically associate with cuddling.

• @Mr_Cuddle_Bear based!

Aparantly I sound like a drunk when i'm regurgitating blackpills in a Cioran shilling crippling depression.

perhaps being sloshed is better suited for referring to your feels when doomposting and shilling Schopenhauer.

• NECRO THREADS BECAUSE IT NEEDS BE SAID AGAIN!!!

@JoyfulHeart

THIS IS FOR YOU!!!! Thank you for being such a slosh like fellow and a fabulous Moderator today and all the days.

Sending sloshy hugs through the cuddleverse.

๐Ÿ˜Š