đŸ’šâ€Why men are in need of cuddle more than women?

edited July 2021 in General

Why men are in need of cuddle more than women?. Example most of pro cuddlers clients are men it's very rare woman go for cuddle therapy very very rare . I asked my favourite women pro they told me it's rare for them to see a woman clients most of them are men. đŸ’šâ€ I forgot to mention all Male clients who attend cuddle therapy it's their needs, some have lack of touch, some suffer from anxiety, depression etc and cuddles are meditation for them and it real help for them better than anything else medicines, drugs, drinks counseling but not women except rare .studies shows best medicine for depression is mercy which you find in in cuddle therapy. are men missing affection and compassion also articles and studies show men suffer 5 times in depression than women 5 men 1 woman.

Comments

• Women don't need as many cuddles because we're forced to be resilient and self-reliant and to deal with our disappointments and move on... And to tolerate being told how our basic human needs are entirely different from those of men, and how we can get cuddles from almost anyone anywhere, and that when we become victimized in the process it's our fault for trying to get our needs met.

Yeah, actually... It's not any easier and it's also not a gendered issue. IMO.

• @QuinsCuddles well said but this question needs research women are not obsessed with cuddles only men

• Because women have hearts of stone which bleed not blood but a black thick rancid ooze that devours every carbon based molecule that it comes into contact with .
    Nah just jokes . Pretty much agree with @quixotic_life

• Lol i agree with @quixotic_life i agree with her aswell i know 2 pro women they don't see women Clients all are men 1 of them she only met 5 women Clints in her career as pro cuddler. and cuddle really works for men to give them happiness

• Women touch each other, we sit touching our friends, hug everyone we greet, wrap our arms around everyone. If men would do the same they would probably have some of that touch starvation relieved. Not just with women but with each other, touch is for everyone. And never without permission, of course.

• Exactly what is the point of declaring who needs more cuddles? Which men? How would you determine this? Is this a case of deciding who is the biggest victim? Who is most deserving? And once you’ve determined that, then what? Do you get a prize? A discount from pros?

Maybe women don’t seek the services of pros because they are afraid of cuddling strangers, even other women, or they generally don’t make as much money. Maybe women need a higher level of intimacy and don’t think they can get that from a stranger.

• @Mare_Bear i think you are right women touch each other and hug each other also when they are young they get love from parents more than men it could be

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)
    edited July 2021

Our western "culture" conditioned me from a very young age to categorize touch in only three ways: Protective (carrying and/or comforting a child or dependent within my family group), competitive (sports and/or violence), or sexual.

And all of those forms of touch are performance based, that is, I have to focus, do a good job at it, etc...

This leaves no expression for simply allowing myself to be touched purely for comfort.

It isn't that I need it more, it is that our "culture" cuts me off from the basic human comfort of touch.

Even worse, I learned to transfer the human need for comforting touch into the competitive or sexual categories, and then things got... strained. I've worked on it, so that I no longer think that being punched is a good thing, but there is still more work to be done.

It tool a lot of work for me to admit to emotional needs.

If you wonder why it is so hard, keep in mind that the phrase, "Oh, do you need a hug?" is an insult among male groups...

• @Babichev what you said could be true ((Maybe women don’t seek the services of pros because they are afraid of cuddling strangers, even other women, or they generally don’t make as much money. Maybe women need a higher level of intimacy and don’t think they can get that from a stranger)) i think women get support from people around them more than men because they can Express their emotions men feel ashamed to speak about their problems because studies shows women are happier than men suffer from depression more than women 5 men depressed 1 woman depressed cuddles are medicine for men i believe.

• @CharlesThePoet amazing words i think parents give love to thier girls more then their boys but still my question there 2 of my women pro don't see female clients 1 of them met 3 in her career as pro other just 5 women clients all are men but most of the men clients cuddle work for them as meditation

• edited July 2021

This is an interesting article, based on study done on data from tinder.

https://thebolditalic.com/the-two-worlds-of-tinder-f1c34e800db4

According to the data, as a woman, it is much easier to get a match than it is for men. Women are also extremely selective, with only the top 5% of men receiving a "right" swipe.

36% of a woman's likes are reciprocated. 1.8% of a man's likes are reciprocated.

The data shows that as a woman, it is much easier to get free intimacy through dating apps. So why would you pay 80-150 dollars an hour for something that can be obtained for free.

(Note that I am not discounting the safety issue for women. Women get harassed way more than we do, which is a big factor).

We can draw from the data the female enthusiasts on this site are probably also extremely selective, with only 2-5% of men receiving a reciprocal interest.

I imagine what happens is that women come to this site for cuddles, get bombarded by the super high supply of men, and many realize they can be extremely selective. Charging money is a natural progression, as you can be so selective that people will pay your for cuddles.

• @MCcuddles2 amazing article and has facts but still 2 of my pro women cuddlers and most of women pro it's rare for them to see women clients all are men and men don't go there for fun they go because it's thier needs like the touch and for meditation

• @Mare_Bear ~ 😒 Not 💯.

I get that for a lot of women that may be the case, but it hasn't been my experience. I don't know if it's regional, my age, or just the dynamics of groups I've been in, but I've never been in one (outside of family) where, "Women touch each other, we sit touching our friends, hug everyone we greet, wrap our arms around everyone." Additionally, the majority of the women I know (who talk about these things), are also in the "touch starved camp".

But even if we did all those, "touchy womany" things you mentioned, are they really going to produce the same results as when getting one's "cuddle touch-type" needs met? I suppose that too differs between individuals, but from my experience, it doesn't produce anything even remotely close to what a prolonged intentional embrace does.

• In my opinion the OP makes two different statements that are not necessarily corollary. 1) Men need cuddles more than women. 2) Men pay for cuddles more than women. The second statement may be true, but I don't think it necessarily correlates to the idea that men need cuddling more than women. The first statement is not causative to the second. In fact, I believe that the second statement disproves the first. Men pay women. The need for cuddling is [largely] equal between the genders. The fact that a man pays a woman for the experience they both need is indicative that the money is not necessarily for the service of cuddling. This may not be a popular idea, but I think what the man is doing by paying for cuddling is not only establishing clear communication to the woman what his expectations are, but also adding value to her by investing in her and the experience that he expects from her. And she is doing the same, expecting clear boundaries and a clear relationship status, which shall not be violated. This provides more safety for the woman that is paid than for the enthusiast that is not, in my opinion, because the man is forced to add value to the relationship which he pays for, than the one he does not.

There are a few cultures which traditionally require the man to pay a "bride price" for his bride. This does not mean that she is a piece of property. It means that it costs him something to marry her, so he values her more, therefore, he treats her better. I treat a very expensive car much better than I do a $500 beater. The same is true in America. We don't pay for our brides here, which is one reason I think that it's easier for bad guys to treat girls badly, especially girls they are not married to. They have nothing invested in her, except a ring. It is also true for women who are paid for their cuddle services, as opposed to those who are not; they are valued by their clients.

It's not that she needs cuddling less than he does. They both need it. We both need it. But paying a woman to cuddle with a man, means the man has more invested in the woman, and will (hopefully) treat her better because of it. He's not buying rights to her body. He's communicating value to her. You can say, You can say "I value you" without saying "I love you." It keeps the waters from getting too muddy in what would otherwise be just two enthusiasts cuddling together. Since the man is NOT buying rights to her body, he shouldn't jeopardize the quality of the experience he wants by violating those boundaries. If he does, I think it's a criminal act. She is not something to be possessed.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)
    edited July 2021

@cookiecrumb says,

This provides more safety for the woman that is paid than for the enthusiast that is not, in my opinion, because the man is forced to add value to the relationship which he pays for, than the one he does not.

That's an interesting hypothesis. I wonder... @Catloaf, any other pros who were enthusiasts first—would you say guys who pay feel more or less entitled to your bodies?

This is even further off topic, but regarding bride price: "I've given your parents money, so I definitely value you and will treat you well" is... not precisely charming, even if true.

• edited July 2021

@cookiefiend forget about second statement lets talk about first statement why men need cuddle more then women if you ask any women pro they will say 95% or 98%, of their clients are men it's rare you see women clients which is shosw that men need cuddle more than women .

• edited July 2021

it's rare you see women clients which is shosw that men need cuddle more than women . @Ahmedali999

To me, this doesn’t show me that man need more cuddles than woman, what it shows me is that man have a harder time cuddling with other enthusiasts & have less access to cuddles than woman do.

Edit: Disclaimer - the above comment is not debating why man have a harder time cuddling enthusiasts or have less access to cuddles than woman do, it recognizes that there are many upon many reasons as to why, it is just stating that this, in-fact is the case.

@Ahmedali999: Men don't need cuddles more than women.

Male, female, or intersex—blond, brown, black, or redhead—short, tall, or average—plush, bony, or somewhere in between—people need cuddles.

Men don't hire pros because males have a naturally greater need for cuddles than anyone else.

It is rare for pros to see female clients. This may show that

[Women are] forced to be resilient and self-reliant and to deal with our disappointments and move on... And to tolerate being told how our basic human needs are entirely different from those of men, and how we can get cuddles from almost anyone anywhere, and that when we become victimized in the process it's our fault for trying to get our needs met.
    —quixotic_life

or that

Women touch each other, we sit touching our friends, hug everyone we greet, wrap our arms around everyone. If men would do the same they would probably have some of that touch starvation relieved. Not just with women but with each other, touch is for everyone. And never without permission, of course.
    —Mare_Bear

or

Maybe women don’t seek the services of pros because they are afraid of cuddling strangers, even other women, or they generally don’t make as much money. Maybe women need a higher level of intimacy and don’t think they can get that from a stranger.
    —Babichev

And so on.

What it definitely doesn't show is that men have a greater innate need for cuddles than women. They don't.

• @cuddles_ndream maybe you're are right men have less access to cuddles than women do.but still it's rare women attend cuddle therapy .

• @Ahmedali999 ~ You've stated your point multiple times, and you've said what you based your point on, "your proof" multiple times as well. Why do you keep saying the same thing over and over??

Nobody has said that men don't pay for cuddles more than women.

However, they have said that doesn't mean men, "need the cuddles more". The fact is everyone (all humans) need cuddles and comfort to some degree.

You've also been given multiple reasons for why men pay more often than women do and that still it doesn't mean they have a greater "need". Just that, "Yep. Men spend more money, more often, on cuddles than women do."

I just don't understand what the disconnect is or what it is you're hoping for in this thread. If you're not open to a conversation on the subject (not interested in considering and/or commenting on the replies of others), then why bother posting in the first place?? Are you just waiting for someone to step up and praise you for your insights on the subject??

SMH... đŸ™‡â€â™€ïž ...I'll see my curmudgeonish self out now.

• @quixotic_life i just wondering why men need cuddle more than women and i like to see different opinions or answers most pro cuddlers clients are men which is shows men in need of cuddles or women even if i had the answers I want to see different answers ot opinions if I stated my points multiply times if you don't like it move on. They are people like to give new answers

• Men don't need more cuddles than women. Men get less cuddles than women.

• @DarrenWalker i have read those answers but still it's rare women go for pro cuddle it could be they have enough support from people around them or @MCcuddles2 article my pro cuddler been doing their job more than 3 years they don't meet women clients except very rare which still shows men are in need of cuddles more than women.

@Ahmedali999: Look. What people keep trying to tell you here is that men don't need cuddles more than women.

Stars above. It's like talking to someone who insists redheads need food more than blonds, and points to all the starving red-headed stepchildren to "prove" redheads have faster metabolisms.

They. Don't.

• @MountainBearMan well don't great answer but why? i think women can Express their emotions,feelings to every one around them and men can't and easily get support.

• @Ahmedali999 Because more people want to cuddle women than men. It's that simple.

• @DarrenWalker I want to see different opinions may some has different answers you followed their answers but didn't give me yours

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

@Ahmedali999

It helps to stop focusing on what you think others are experiencing.

You simply cannot know, especially when dealing with large groups of individuals.

And, ultimately, who cares if your premise is correct? (I don't believe it is, but how would I know? I am not a woman.)

But, let's say that women really do need less physical attention/affection/feedback then men... So what?

What, exactly, does that have to do with you? Or me? Or anyone but each of them?

Now, if what you are seeking is a reason that you need cuddled, than do that.

If you are wondering why you cannot get your needs met, the problem is you.

The problem is always ourselves.

And the answer is to work on the problems, with honest assessment, and help from others who know how to fix those problems.

But, again, what do I know? That is simply what has worked for me, and my advice is as likely to be wrong as it is to be right.

• edited July 2021

it’s like talking to someone who insists redheads need food more than blonds, and points to all the starving red-headed stepchildren to "prove" @DarrenWalker

-god please forgive me but I laughed so much reading this- đŸ™‡â€â™‚ïž đŸ™đŸ» 🌌

This discussion has been locked.