Any boxing šŸ„Š fans here looking forward to tomorrow night?

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder + Edgar Berlanga on the undercard canā€™t wait! šŸ”„

Ā«13

Comments

• Yea fury for the win. Wilders looking for that one punch and i doubt he'll find it.

• edited October 2021

Yes unfortunately I support Tyson Fury, and I bet on him, it's a tough much, he has no šŸ’Ŗbut ā˜ļø he's skillful. I'm going watch it at the pub

• @Aimisvalor 1st fight I was rooting for Wilder ā€¦ I saw with my own eyes that Fury won & couldnā€™t believe that he got robbed with that draw ā€¦ 2nd fight he demolished wilder, they should have thrown in that towel Atleast 2 rounds earlier ā€¦ it is now extremely, very very personal with the cheating allegations & all this time around, (donā€™t know if you saw the final press)I feel theyā€™re making a mistake trying to teach wilder how to box now, I have fury winning again. & I blame all this mess in Anthony Joshua ā€¦ should have been Wilder vs Joshua / rematch / winner fights Fury ā€¦ Maybe re-match ā€¦ & than winner defends (if he wants to) against other greats, or retire.

• I'm teaching my cuddle body boxing šŸ„ŠšŸ„Šsometimes she can punch me in my belly when she feels angry,it's part of treatment,I'm a doctor šŸ‘Øā€āš•ļø

• @Ahmedali999 why unfortunately? šŸ˜… he earned my respect the 1st fight!! Clearly won, & that was after a 3 year layoff / depression / massive weight gain ect ā€¦ Iā€™m a fan of both but I want fury to win just because of what happened 1st time around.

• Oh šŸ¤” i thought Americans support Wilder . it's 50 % 50 both seems equal looking forward for that much

• More into the lightweights right now like teofimo and tank

• I donā€™t fall into the ,ā€youā€™re from here or youā€™re from there so Iā€™ll support youā€ politics lol I support the person not where theyā€™re from ā€¦.

• & yes I agree ā€¦ its going to be explosive, I donā€™t think its going the distance at all, there will be a knock out for sure & Iā€™m leaning towards 50/50 but i have fury winning for sure, but hey in boxing every one has a punchers luck so letā€™s see lol, havenā€™t decided yet if Iā€™ll go watch it at a bar/ home / or friends place if theyā€™re hosting it.

• edited October 2021

On betting shops if u bet on Wilder u make money prophet, šŸ’Ŗ it's more excitement. It's not 50%50 80% Furry to win on betting shops

• @Morpheus you just mentioned 2 stars !!! āœØ

Who you got between Teofimo Lopez vs George Kambosos & Tank vs Rollie ā€¦ so disappointed how triller dropped the ball sooo many times, I donā€™t blame Kambosos but Iā€™m really happy that Eddie Hearn picked it up.

• Ahmedali thanks for reminding me, gonna take a look at the odds now.

• Think Teofimo and Tank win, not even close

• @cuddles_ndream you are welcome it's more fun if u bet ā˜ļø but not alot for fun only

• @Morpheus i have Teofimo winning, I have a huge respect for Kambosos , as far as Rollie vs Tank Iā€™m not sure, I give tank the advantage of crazy experience & Team but Rollie is explosive , his track record is crazy, heā€™s a real 135 & doesnā€™t g.a.f ā€¦ he will not respect tank at all & if he happens to pull an upset he will become an overnight superstar with his hilarious self / entertaining / & just wild ā€¦ both under TMT & im glad mayweather finally making such a fight happen under his banner (didnā€™t really have a choice they made Rollie mandatory & how would it have looked & they found a way out of that fight lol, Iā€™m not missing that fight for nothing šŸ˜… what are your thoughts on Canelo & Plant? I personally donā€™t see it going past the 8th with a devastating k.o. Maybe less ā€¦ Canelo makes history that night, & if he wants to has 2 legacy fights with Charlo & Benavidez to close his chapter.

• @Ahmedali999 just seen the odds , for this fight I wonā€™t put down, but for Lopez vs Kambosos I will throw something for Kambosos as Iā€™m sure the odds will be greatly against him, & it might pay off.

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

Only fight I want to see in this brouhaha that is now boxing is Spence vs Crawford.

• Canelo is the man, best of the best right now

• @Saysoh Iā€™m with you 100,000,000% ā€¦ this fight shouldā€™ve happen years ago! I personally blame Spence for the fight not happening & its crazy because I think he wouldā€™ve won, & nobody wants to fight Crawford, none of the greats so his greatness caused his sabotage ā€¦ Iā€™m team Crawford, he has the fight coming up with Porter & I feel Porter wants this fight because he has no belts, has nothing to lose, but heā€™s a really awkward fighter & his awkwardness & non-stop energy will give any boxer trouble, but I got Crawford winning

@Morpheus hands down!! There is absolutely nobody for him, the only person in my eyes that has a chance is Benavidez, I would love to see Mayweather & Canelo back in the ring but thatā€™s wishful thinking lol, that would be the 1st fight in history to generate $1 billion dollars & I would absolutely pay $500 for PPV if thatā€™s the cost (between my & a bunch of family friends lol šŸ˜‚)

• Wow guys Iā€™m really glad there are Atleast a few others here into boxing & looking forward to tomorrow night šŸ˜ƒ Iā€™ll be here tomorrow checking in with you guys lol, by the way donā€™t sleep on Edgar Berlanga (17 fights 0 losses 16 k.O.ā€™s all in the 1st round, heā€™s on the undercard tomorrow)

@cuddles_ndream I don't think that's a fair aasesment. That fight was almost made and Spence got thrown from his car in that accident and fucked up his eye. I think Crawfords camp was satualing saying Spencae wasn't proven and put him in a position to still prove himself.

But to answer your question- one of Fury's biggest advantages in he gets in people's heads. Doesn't look like an athlete, but one of the best bob and weave boxers the heavyweight has seen in quite some time.

I got fury by KO. To take it further, 7th round TKO.

• Tell you who I donā€™t like and thatā€™s Ryan Garcia

• @Saysoh i hate to do this, but everything you just said isnā€™t true! Fact #1 they werenā€™t scheduled to fight (never have been) and the fight never came close to being made. when Spence got thrown out the car he was just coming off his win from Sean Porter ā€¦ for many many many years Crawford has been asking for the fight, being that he has a belt Spence needs & Spence has belts that heā€™s missing, it is unfair to say ā€œthe fight was almost made but he got in a car accidentā€ when Crawford & Top rank have been asking for the fight for years , also, saying 60/40 & Dallas youā€™re pricing yourself outā€¦ & if what youā€™re saying is true, why fight Danny Garcia after the fact? Crawford still has the belt, Fact #2 Crawford never in his life said Spence wasnā€™t proven, infact heā€™s been wanting to fight him because he acknowledges they are the best & each have belts the other one is missing ā€¦ really donā€™t know where youā€™re getting your info from.

• @Morpheus Ryan Garcia literally lost the respect of the boxing community with the latest he did, calls out Devin Haney & Tank but made sure not to sit down on the table ā€¦ now this with jojo Diaz & many other things ā€¦. & this is after Gatorade signed him. Looking bad for golden boy promotions - Canelo left & Garcia not living up.

• @Saysoh everything you just said about Fury is true.

• Iā€™m not a big Devin Haney fan either but Tank would kill Garcia

• Linares exposed him, shoulda been a drawā€¦ Teofimo & Tank would wax him