Any boxing 🥊 fans here looking forward to tomorrow night?

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

I don't disagree, but I'm an underdog guy, so, 168 Plant, (cough cough).

• @Saysoh 😅 fair enough, to be honest I won’t be mad if plant wins, he has the will & the hunger to win … if all he cares was about the money he’s about to make he would’ve taken the fight 5 weeks notice & opted for a full camp (12 weeks) that says a lot !!! He is the only other true champ left at 168 & he didn’t get there by not being great, plus he’s undefeated … let the best man win 🥊 👑

• Sorry for chiming in late but that Fury Wilder fight was great.

• Np @Morpheus & it really was, hadn’t had a boxing event like that in a long time… Canelo & Plant right around the corner.

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

@cuddles_ndream

Castillo vs Corrales, Ward vs Gatti, Marquez vs Pacquiao, GGG vs Canelo, to name a few. I mean, it was a dope fight, but to say you hadn't seen a fight like that in a long time, I'm sure you mean a Heavyweight fight because the Klitchkos dominated it for so long. It was a great fight, but the Canelo vs GGG wasn't that long ago.

• edited October 2021

Lol. How soon people forget Hearns vs Hagler.

• edited October 2021

@Saysoh the first Canelo vs GGG fight was 2017 .. , we’re nearing 2022 … when ward & Gatti fought for the 1st time 50 cent got signed by Eminem, in their 2nd fight 50 dropped get rich or die trying.

@FunCartel yeah that was war!