Any boxing 🥊 fans here looking forward to tomorrow night?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

Almost time!

• @Saysoh this 9th round 🔥🔥🔥

@cuddles_ndream Wilder is wearing a thick chain. He might be gassed for the fight.

• @Saysoh don’t know why he’s doing that, & I hope he doesn’t come in the walk-in wearing some elaborate costume because the 1st excuse was the costume last fight … I don’t think the fight now is gonna pass the 6 round

@cuddles_ndream One thing I don't like about heavyweight, the Klitschko brother made the one-two punch the strat. Fury brings Welter into starts. That's why I like him.

edited October 2021

• It was !!! stoppage yeah not dq, dude can’t see out his left & barely out his right … 1 more & than main

@cuddles_ndream Thought on Ryan Garcia? That check left hook is no joke.

edited October 2021

@cuddles_ndream Random fact- That scar on Kellerman's left side of his mouth is because he bit into a lamp that was plugged in.

• @Saysoh I think he’s talented / has a crazy following / & now has Eddy Reynoso in his corner, that & Canelo In the same gym is 🔥, but keeps finding a way out of fights, especially after he’s the one hyping them up & calling them out. & that’s interesting about kellerman I’m looking it up now.

It's starting.

@cuddles_ndream

Clock, not lamp. I'm old.

How did Max Kellerman get the scar on his lip?
    When he was 3, Max Kellerman bit through the cord of a family clock. The electric shock fused his lips, required surgery to part them and left him with a permanent scar. It was the only time the brash brat shut up.Jun 6, 2007

• Let’s goooooo 🥊 👑 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Let's goooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilder already being a little bitch and he hasn't even walked out yet.

• Lol 😂 took him a long time to walk out

• What a 4th round 🤦‍♂️ 🔥

Legendary.

Very close to calling it. There goes my wallet.

• Literally wilder needs a knockout to win , literally

• What a fight !! No excuses this time Fury won Like he clearly did the 1st 2 times …. End of a chapter

• @cuddles_ndream lol win is a win no☝️ excuses

• @Ahmedali999 there was a lot in the 2nd fight lol , but now its clear no dispute 👑

@cuddles_ndream I can't think of anyone that can step up to Fury. Seems heavyweight is solidified.

• @Saysoh i completely agree … I guess he could try & set up a fight with usyk to get those belts Anthony joshua lost, Joshua does have a rematch clause so we’ll have to wait & see what happens there, and than fury takes winner & be undisputed & retire on top.

• [Deleted User]xChristine (deleted user)

Yes I love Boxing and UFC!

• edited October 2021

@here2stay that’s pretty cool! Ufc I don’t know very well, I follow the very hyped fights lol but don’t know it very well, even with boxing I would say I’m more of a casual fan & follow the really big fights where there’s a story / belts on the line / known names ect … thankfully we still have 3 more big fights in boxing before years end

Canelo vs. Caleb plant for undisputed Nov 6

Tank Davis vs Rollie Dec 5

And Teofimo vs Kambosos ( TBD after soo many delays)

@cuddles_ndream

Not stoked on Plant and Canelo. Unless Plant pulls some Mayweather talent out of his @$$, I don't see him winning. I'm also very curiious about Ryan Garcia's next fight. Naoya Inoue is another name that should start being thrown around, but honestly, I don't have much faiting in boxing and not because of talent, but because the people controlling it now have the standard or recreating what boxing was in the 80's, 90's, early 2000's.

• @Saysoh i hear you 100%, the only reason why I will watch it is because no one has ever become undisputed at 168 ever, this means history would be made Nov 6, & whoever wins (cough cough - Canelo lol) there could literally retire that night !! There is absolutely nothing else to prove ever except for maybe some legacy fights … they say every boxer has a punchers luck, & if by the grace of luck plant pulls an upset (I don’t see this whatsoever) than I would retire that night no questions asked & no matter how much a re-match would generate nooo wayyy… that means he became undisputed / all belts / perfect record / & beat the unbeatable man who only Mayweather was able to give the only loss to … when Canelo wins, I’ll be happy if he retires but if he wants to defend his belts , the only 2 legacy fights that matter in my eyes are Benavidez & Charlo.