Inappropriate conduct by female cuddlers

13»

Comments

• I don't think she is saying it can't possibly be a reason. But you stated that "many women" are doing this, and unless you have evidence to back that up, it's a blanket statement with nothing behind it. A woman might leave for that reason; or because she is being bombarded with messages, some of which could be out of line; or she just wanted to create a free profile and see what the place was like, then decided it wasn't for her for whatever reason. I don't see a basis to assume it's because they want more and can't get it here.

• @Sheena123

It's very telling of those who are denying and making light of a fellow member feeling uncomfortable during what he thought were platonic sessions.
    If the gender roles were reversed here, this would be a 20 page thread with all the white knights coming out with pitchforks to burn the male who assaulted a female at the stake.
    Reverse the roles. If a guy grabbed a woman's hand and put it on his crotch or placed his hands on her breasts without her consent, it would be sexual assault.
    Anyone here who thinks this is acceptable behavior regardless of the gender, do not belong here. I would never want to cuddle with anyone who thinks consent varies.
    Disgusting.

• Okay, I think this thread has run its course.
    @Travismo , I’m truly sorry you had that experience. I’m also truly sorry that this community has not been better at giving you the support you deserve.
    Everyone: please continue to report when anyone - pros or enthusiasts, male or female - break the rules.
    Also everyone: if you can’t abide by the terms of service and don’t understand consent, please show yourself to the door. </ins

This discussion has been locked.