Do Cuddle Enthusiasts really exist on this site?

I'm one that doesn't mind paying for a cuddle with a pro. But sometimes I'd like to just cuddle someone who just needs to be cuddled like I do and are mutually invested in simply that.

I find that most of the enthusiasts either:
1. have an empty or incomplete profile.
2. Haven't been online in the last 2-6 months.
3. Don't respond to messages
4. Are not interested in a real cuddle session
5. And none ever have any Karma

Which tells me that even if they've been active recently, they're not cuddling anyone.

So please tell me... where are my REAL cuddle enthusiasts??

Pros feel free to weigh in also.

Comments

• edited December 2021

Yes they do exist. This is a longstanding and much-discussed question.

• edited December 2021

There will also always be some people who create a free profile on a site like this just to see what attention they will get, with no intention of actually following through. The impression I get is finding an enthusiast partner requires a lot of time and a lot of patience.

• We exist.

I guess active enthusiasts are just few and far between.

• Are you looking for an enthusiasts, or a particular age range, gender, race, religion, relationship status, or other demographic?

In my experience, it's not very fruitful to apply your expected Professional demographic to the Enthusiast population.

• You have good karmas & profile ! In my eyes you’re doing everything right. I think everyone associates the blank standard profile pic to lack of effort or empty profile, I would change it to something (anything else) but other enthusiasts will appreciate that you mention (pics upon request) & the karmas & your about me.

• Yes we’re out here...😌

• edited December 2021

I think our insistence on only cuddling women is the biggest obstacle to us men cuddling.

There many profiles that join, then go inactive, for a variety of reasons. It is what it is. Still gotta shoot your shot.

Physical contact for many women is not hard to find. However, it seems for many women that is is hard to find high quality, safe physical contact.

@WriterGF Luck is also a factor. Some areas just have better cuddler activity than others.

• @CuddleDuncan , doesn’t there have to be enthusiasts in his geographic area and intended search radius for those methods to work ? If you search the thread starters area, up to 20 miles there’s only four cuddlers logged in , in the last month . Up that to 50 mi, you get two more .

• @cuddlerforu24 absolutely yes, of course. I think I even wrote something to that effect in the post [checks] ....... yes, "providing you live somewhere that has a reasonable supply of cuddlers."

I'm lucky, I live in a place where there are some.

• Thanks for all of the feedback, CC fam! Also special thanks to the enthusiasts who have responded. I wish you were in my area.

Just a little context to add to this post:

• I don't have trouble finding cuddle partners or cuddling with people. Generally I have more opportunities to cuddle than I have time.
    • anonymity is important to me because of the environment I live and work in. It hasn't limited my cuddle partners
    • I do not discriminate between cuddle partners. Especially when they are not professional. My own preference is simply that they are a woman. Age, body type, etc is not really a factor for me.

I've had enthusiasts respond to me. I normally always introduce myself with 3 pictures. However, I'm convinced that it's not anything that I'm doing. I tend to agree with some of you that they are just very few and far between. A lot of people come here to see what this community is all about but they may not be serious.

Although I'm encouraged by the few enthusiasts who have responded that there are definitely true folk that really just enjoy the benefits of this community.

...and I still love my professionals too.

• I have personally message to two enthusiast wanted to cuddle them for free just for practice. I messaged the one back-and-forth for five or six days because I was on a vacation and I couldn’t cuddle at the time when I got back he stop talking to me. And then I found another person to practice with and he said that he would, but he never got back to me. Maybe I scared them because I was too enthusiastic🤣😬😝🤗

• A lot of great insight and sharing here. 😊
    I often wonder on a larger scale how or if we could advertise or otherwise promote cuddling to help generate traffic to the site and also just help normalize seeking cuddling as a form of self care. The concept of having a safe space to connect for platonic cuddling whether between enthusiast or pros is such a cool and beneficial one, though it is not as mainstream as I would love it to be. Any thoughts, knowledge or feedback regarding this is welcomed.

• If I were a cuddle enthusiast especially as a female I imagine I would have a lot of takers and I could easily find a cuddle buddy or two to regularly meet up with and I wouldn’t have to keep coming back to this site.

• @Nature_Lover_ I used to think that all the time when I first joined : ) I thought, how isn’t this mainstream? & I really wanted it to be … but than I realized it is probably by design that it isn’t, & I get it, but it would have been very cool otherwise.

@xandriarain i think you nailed it lol

• That does make sense @xandria. I missed an opportunity with a professional cuddler who offered to cuddle me for free. It wasn't clear that she was willing to cuddle for free (although i gladly was going to pay for her time). However I was trying to work my weird schedule out that week, but had I known, i would've made a much better effort to clear time.

By the time I contacted her to book a cuddle, her situation changed because she had plenty of cuddles since then and she clarified she was willing to cuddle with me for no cost and I was kicking myself.

A do-over would've been great.

😆😆😥😥

• We exist, many of us are just not always a match for one reason or another.

@kimberly77

objectively I think if they said yes and had no reason to stop otherwise, it may have been beneficial for you both even if just for a short while. They also could've had the chance to have a free trial, which could've been a win-win.

Though it may have made them feel like they were gonna get used, especially if they aren't fond of booking a pro for whatever reason. So however illogical or not, their emotions or reasoning may have got in the way. Maybe you were indeed too enthusiastic or really it's them not you. Although I think there's benefit to you trying, you may have had better chance trying with those who have previously booked a pro.

• @quietgiant98 yes cuddle enthusiasts are real here on CC😊.

Mentioned earlier but I have always found scheduling to meet is most challenging to me and friends here. We all keep really busy schedules! But sometimes you got to slow down and cuddle 🤗

• In a similar way, some people in my life have asked me if ghosts exist. I tell them the truth from my experience, which is that I have personally seen a ghost. I encourage them to seek out ghosts and they will eventually discover one.

But I can’t make them believe me, and I never said it would be easy for them to find a ghost; It is up to them to choose to believe and to seek or not.

• edited December 2021

They exist but they are complicated and picky

• @NicoSnuggs 😂😂😂 that's hilarious!!!

• Yep, unless you're in an area with a decent sized population, its going to be difficult to come across someone that just wants some touch time and that's it. Like most online dating today, its mostly about ego stroking, getting attention and that's it. That's been my experience so far with anyone I've been in contact with.

• @quietgiant98 don’t kick yourself man. I had the same thing happen (different site that is no longer active), it wasn’t clear and I actually ended up insulting her by assuming it was for pay. The there was another that offered, I took her up on it but she changed her mind. Moral of the story, professionals should stay professional.

@xandriarain also +1.

• Actual enthusiast here who has cuddled with a few people on this site and am fortunate to have some cuddly friends outside of this site.

• Check..
    Is real

• Age can be a factor too. There are about a dozen female enthusiasts in my area, but I am out of the preferred age range of most of them. (No big deal, I was expecting to go the pro route anyway.)

• @Babichev I have family in stl so when I come that way... maybe I'll Chat you up and see if we can connect.

• From my experience there are some actual enthusiasts but many use the site for what it was not intended for. Many look at it as an alternative dating site (in some cases pen pal) and are not really interested in cuddling as such. Many others go on in curiosity or try it for awhile but realize it's not for them and don't delete their accounts.

• I've met 2 really nice ladies. 1, I cuddled twice. The 2nd, we talked about a 2nd. She doesn't respond to my text anymore. The 1st deactivated.

• A 3rd one, we cuddled twice. Then she acted like I was her boyfriend. Didn't want me seeing others.

• @quietgiant98 - That would be great! Love to meet people from this site.

@MaxCuddle - Wow, that's weird about the 3rd one.