I'm not a prostitute!

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]jjjohnston (deleted user)
    Really @cuddleuptime? You had to go there, you are that high up on your horse looking down on all of us poor grammer people? As a father of a dyslexic daughter, I take offense at your perfectly grammered words and knowledge of the English language. Childish is definitely what came to my mind when I read your post. Do us all a favor and don't ever post again unless you have something constructive to say or at least can be respectful. As a matter of fact, just take your dumb ass to another site and leave us be. Brandi, there is no need to apologize to anyone, I always enjoy reading what you have to say.
  • [Deleted User]bruin_alum (deleted user)
    For what it's worth....

When criticizing someone about their grammar, and using this grammar yourself, "I agree with joey and doc, well said gentlemen and I especially appreciate your proper grammar and command of the English language." is beyond ironic to me.  This is full of grammatical errors.  You know what they say about people in glass houses....

This is just like the post I made about someone criticizing peoples' profiles as having "scary photos" in them.  In a community founded on the therapeutic quality of being kind to one another through cuddling, we sure can be an awfully petty, mean, and critical bunch.  It's like rain on your wedding day....isn't it ironic? Don't you think?
  • [Deleted User]cuddleuptime (deleted user)
    I never mentioned any names so why do you all assume I'm talking about anyone in particular or making fun of anyone who is dyslexic?
  • [Deleted User]jjjohnston (deleted user)
    Maybe you should stop talking
  • Should it make any difference, I'm dyslexic. I look at it as a condition, not an excuse.
  • Never did i say it was an excuse doctorb... The only reason I had pointed it out was so that he could be aware that not everyone on the intenet is an english major.
  • edited January 2017
    @Cuddleuptime, I understand that imperfect grammar can be distracting, but clearly a lot of people understood what was being said fairly well,  so while your experience is valid, it does not appear relevant to the discussion.  
  • [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)
    Why can't we all just get along?
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I find it amusing that people argue on a site dedicated to cuddling :-p
  • @Brandi: I never said that you said it was an excuse, I said that I don't see it as an excuse. But now that you mention it, I would point out that you did said "one thing I have personally struggled with is dyslexia and learning the
    very complicated way of the English language. which is actually a huge
    reason I'm actually not a fan of schooling in the first place." which sounds like an excuse for avoiding schooling. Everyone has their preferences and picks their path in life. I still feel that further education, which can come in many forms, not only schools, is worth the pursuit  although it does not come as easily to some as it does others. Sometimes, the education form that is most useful does not appear particularly related. For instance, learning to play an instrument that requires the coordination of two hands, such as a piano, will do wonders for dyslexia although it doesn't involve grammar. When you get good at something, no one will understand how hard you are trying. But do you want that?

To clarify to everyone else reading this forum thread, I have no ill feelings toward any of the contributors of this discussion. If we are in discussion than we are getting along, I don't think that these forums were created to solely share pleasantries and discuss the weather. This thread started with a real concern of a member about things that really happen. I realize that in the discussion, other issues have been raised which may or may not contribute to the situation described. But that is how discussions go. To defend this discussion thread, it hasn't turned into gender bashing as they often do by this point. Yes, there has been some prodding, but overall, I feel that this group has been trying to understand the various perspectives that have been presented. Good will to all.

• [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    I believe someone else mentioned this as well, but it's commendable your want to help others and I'd hate to see you throw that away. Maybe do cuddle puddles (group cuddles) through Meetups.com or a medical therapy group and meet potential like-you clients who need a safe place? You could also start a webpage for the clients you are targeting in your area?  Sorry men and women are horrible sometimes.  Yes, Women do it too.  I've been propositioned several times here and on other sites and lesbian friends who have enlisted female non-pro cuddlers have had so much trouble with sexual advances. It's not a Man-Only thing. Be safe and always meet first in public.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    In a comment I made up above, I mentioned a pro that offered me a topless cuddle who I reported but she was never removed from the site. I just realized today that her profile is gone. I don't know if she removed it or if she was banned. Either way, she's gone. I hope she was banned for breaking the rules and if so, my hats off to cuddle comfort for making the right decision.
  • edited January 2017

• edited January 2017
    What is with the cuddlers on here claiming to be professionals and then complaining about how their customers (by in large men) treat them.  How can these so-called professional cuddlers (pretty much all female) not have the courtesy to respond to requests to cuddle, even a negative response is better than none.  A true professional replies to their potential, current, and past customers.
    Of the two cuddles I have met with, both were great in person, both were female, and strictly platonic like I wanted.  However, one of them never responded to my friend request or any of my messages once they got my money.  I gave them a great Karma report, but nothing in return.  We, as cuddle receivers, need Karma too to help future cuddling contacts (I did get great Karma from the other cuddler).
    The biggest problem is the amount of money they charge thinking they're professionals (way more than most real professional charge).  This job requires no training or experience, yet they charge more than most people with PHDs!  In fact, they charge double or more than legitimate massage spas (except high end spas that are actual businesses with fancy facilities and paying taxes).  The only low end massage parlors charging this extreme kind of money are the places where extras are offered (and even they have to rent a business facility and pay taxes).  Maybe that is why the guys who cuddle with these so-called professional cuddlers are expecting a little extra.  You want a totally Platonic meeting, charge a wage commensurate with the true level of service you are offering.  You are expecting these guys with degrees or many years of real experience to pay you 3 or more times what they make per hour.  Now that is worth complaining about!