1 star Karma

[Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
A new pro joined recently from San Diego. One of my buddies here on CC mentioned to me that someone had left her a 1 star karma. The karma didn't say much other than she was very unprofessional. I messaged the client that gave her the karma and he told me that they agreed to a two hour session, they set the time and place, she asked him for pics of himself and then she cancelled at the last minute and gave no reason why. He left her 1 star karma and not long after I saw the karma, she deleted her profile. What do you all think about this? Thoughts?

Comments

• Wow. It sounds like there is something else going on in this situation that either he or she had going on.
    My guess, and only a guess as I'm pulling from a past experience of this sort of thing happening (minus having to ask for pictures), was that the Pro joined thinking her significant other was okay with it as a way to earn some money, but then when she had someone request to book a session the significant other got jealous, changed their mind, and told them to cancel and remove their profile.
    The Pro should have at least told them what was going on, but that would be my first guess.
    Another guess would be the Pro decided they couldn't do this and backed out completely from the site, but for what reason I couldn't say.
  • Hey Guys,

Reurbo has a good point.

I think though that professionals should be required to do at least a month of non-professional cuddling before they can gain professional status here on the website.  That would save us the trouble of these kinds of conversations.
  • Morpheus: Are you implying that she deleted her profile because of the 1 star karma or yjat she based her decision to cancel after she had  received a picture? There could be 100s of reasons why she canceled. The negative karma was appropriate if she gave no reason (no need to speculate). She could also been banned from the site or fired due to a misunderstanding of her contract with CC.

Reurbo: Since the decision to allow professionals on this site was originally made to address those who were doing this already before becoming a member, some experience should be required. Those without experience could be directed to a training course that would have to be completed before being allowed to promote services on the site.
  • I had something similar happen to me (but without sending photos). Booked with a pro and apparently she's still active b/c I see she comes on once in a while. But stood me up the day we were to meet (I had booked a place and lost out on the deposit) and hasn't returned any of my messages. I still didn't leave bad karma though because...eh I don't like negativity. 
  • Don't think of karma as negative, but rather as feedback that will improve the site for everyone. Word the karma as honestly as you can (just the facts, mam). Members can respond to the karma to clarify any misunderstandings.
  • aw that's unfortunate :( its just being a decent person to tell someone a few hours in advance if you cant make it to said plans. and that's with anyone and anything. sadly because of media I think people tell themselves its okay to be flakey and laggy for some reason :/

I understand the perspective on thinking pros needing some form of training before getting the pro tag, but I didn't have any form of training and I feel I didn't screw anyone over or flake on anyone/cancel last minute and the one time I did It was a genuine mistake and I felt awful. and Im sure there are other professional girls or cuddlers on here that will provide wonderful service and feel they do wonderful as well. I've seen some really impressive profiles and great karma comments :D

But I don't think a few flakes or crappy pros should ruin it for other newbies that can be professional and honest and on time by making them do some course or whatever, If they did do kind of a system though where pros needed some training though they would deserve respectful clients  in return ...and to ensure that they would probably ask the clients to pay to be members of the site or something like that and all that could steer off members, I happen to really love the way its ran now, how it is pretty free and independent.
    Docgatorb said it right though I think karma is super important and it serves a similar purpose. there is a way to kindly give negative karma if the experience wasn't everything you wanted it to be and if people didnt want to write down there experience it defeats the purpose, and you could really save someone elses time in the end or get the pro to take it more seriously. :)
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
    to me sounds like she wanted a easy buck or it was a ego boost ....maybe had second thoughts and bailed... when reality hit .

@mark should not dish out the pro title where/when asked, yea it might be in your interest mark for the girl to bring in the $ and earn some karma or clients before you hand that pro title out. from a rep and niche side of it ..girls should earn that pro status be it thru $ or karma with a set benchmark ..since $ is motivin the girl and site side and it's clearly not entirely the human act of cuddles
  •  We can only speculate. We only heard one side of the story, and that secondhand.  As represented yeah it's lousy for her to cancel with zero warning no explanation but there could be 1 million stories behind it.