Pro's who are sick

Shouldn't pro cuddlers warn you if they are pretty sick?   I had met a pro cuddler a while back and in the midst of our cuddling she started coughing really bad.   
Now I didn't ask her if she was sick, but it sure sounded like she was.   
it wasn't just a small cough, it was pretty long and frequent after that...I asked her if she was alright and she said yes....
also,  what about yeast infections?  had one who wasn't wearing shorts/pants and she said it was because of a yeast infection?   Does that happen to others?

Comments

• Wowzaaa I think telling you about a yeast infection is a bit TMI lol.. kind of a personal matter that is not obvious to the public eye or nose if you take care of it properly but having a yeast infection doesn't exactly get in the way of cuddling so I don't see that as an issue 
    As far as coughs, could be smoker cough? if not pros should probably not accept clients while contagiously sick with a cold in my opinion.  a few guys have canceled on me since its been sick season, and I appreciate it, its kind of common courtesy to reschedule in those cases. :)
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I remember catching a cold a couple days after a cuddle session with a pro. I noticed she posted on her snapchat and said she also had a cold. I'm guessing either I gave it to her or she gave it to me but neither of us appeared sick during the session. I'm sure the majority of pros wouldn't cuddle if they were sick. Regarding a yeast infection, anyone please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you couldn't catch a yeast infection from a girl unless you touched her vagina. This is probably TMI but I think you can only get it on your mouth or penis so unless you were having sex or both naked, you would have been fine. I think it's a little odd that she offered up that information though lol
  • Well if it wasn't due to a bit of marijuana then I would hope that the pro would let you know before you got there and gave you the option to have the pro wear a mask to at least slim down the chance for passing it on to you.

For me that would definitely be something that would earn my respect - let me know if you are sick.  We can reschedule.  We want healing touch not infectious touch <grin>.
  • [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    Coughing and Germs and Yeast infections!!!! Oh My!!!!
  • [Deleted User]gudrun (deleted user)
    Yeah, I have medical background, you cannot catch yeast infection if the person has underwear on.
  • OK everyone, sounds like everyone is trying push their own priorities up front Yes, you can perform the physical act of cuddling with a yeast infection. But, yes they can be vary uncomfortable and fighting any infection can drain energy from the body and reduce performance. And how much effort does cuddling require? Not much. But how much effort does being cheerful require? A lot. A better answer might simply be "I'm not feeling well", And the questions about what were you planning to do wouldn't come up. Agreed. Now, the question about not talking about an illness, Yes, it's not right to expose someone else to anything contagious, Was the example a good example of that, no. She may have been reacting to something in the environment. It's hard to tell. Why didn't you ask? Don't overlook the effect of pet dander, scents, and over 1000 other things that can set off a prolonged coughing. There will be a lot of grey area here, although the grey area is less when a professional service is involved,.. the priority shifts in favor of the client. Brandi has the right approach.
  • I'm someone with  reactive airways to things like cold air or significant amounts of dust. I've been allergy tested I don't have allergies,  this is purely due to mechanical irritations. After a cold I am even  more sensitive and even slightly cool air can bring on coughing fits. This condition can last for weeks; long after any and all rhinovirus has been cleared.

Asthmatics will also have coughing fits sometimes and cystic fibrosis victims also have buildup in their lungs.

@greenearth ,  if you have a concern you should ask immediately. You have jumped to a conclusion or near conclusion, that she was sick and perhaps contagious.