Just wondering about professional cuddling

Male professional cuddlers, just wondering, do you generally get a lot of clients?

Also, for males who have cuddled with a lot of female enthusiasts, especially those who cuddled with many female enthusiasts that are active living near them, what tips would you give me to edit my profile as well as first message (I don’t know if saying “Hi, how are you doing?” or “Hi, how is your day going today so far?” is good enough of attention grabbing, it probably isn’t and there are probably better ways) to increase my chances of getting replies from female enthusiasts near me and to also be able to meet up with them to cuddle (of course I don’t ask for it too soon, as it would be awkward and creepy to ask to cuddle or meet up soon).

I am guessing that one tip would be to probably not message new female enthusiasts within the first few hours or days.

I have cuddled with a few professional cuddlers, and I went to a mini cuddle party once, but that is the cuddle party is definitely asking in person, not first talking online.

Comments

• Professional cuddlers who are men have few, if any, clients.

Excellent advice on the first message was once given by a woman enthusiast. I can't remember the exact details but the summary is that the vast majority of messages she received are totally worthless (hmu if u free tonite babe), some fall into the category of the type you quote, and a lot less than 10% (IIRC) are the kind she might respond to. These are brief, polite, written in correct English, do not make any suggestions as to meeting or exchanging personal information (as you rightly suggest), and refer explicitly to her profile.

If you wander around the forum a bit you will find many scraps of advice here and there. In particularl you may find these threads helpful:

• @frace95 , if you scroll through the forum threads in the Professional Cuddling section you will find some threads on male pro cuddlers. Most of them have a pretty tough time getting paying clients. It’s a shame, really, because there are some great guys trying to do that.