New and curious. Please fill me in.

I feel like I'm a bit nieve about this site. I'm curious, is this site on the for sex? I honestly thought it was for therapeutic cuddling but I'm starting to have doubts.

Comments

• edited March 2022

You’ll get a lot of people here searching for sex or selling sex but that’s a big no no here. So if you have someone asking for sex/sexual stuff, report them. This is a platonic site. Period.

• Why the doubts?

• Terms and conditions state:

There are people on here who try to violate those terms, yeah. If you run across them you should report them—they're breaking the rules. Go to their profile, click those three dots under the big blue "Send Message" button, and select the "Report" option.

Tough to avoid that kind of thing on the internet, but as a community we here try to at least get rid of it when it sneaks in.

• Like any place, you'll see the range. People will refuse to understand boundaries whether you are here or elsewhere.
    But, I think your chances of running into cool people, who understand the benefits of having physical contact, even platonic touch, are higher here, than anywhere else you could choose to hang out.

• Thank you everyone for your responses. I was hoping to hear some positive and legit stuff. I'm glad I did! !

• Welcome, @Tanyabelle

While there are rule breakers everywhere on the internet, this site also has a lot of people who are looking for exactly what this site offers. I'm grateful, because it has made a huge difference in my life.

• @Tanyabelle Welcome to the site! You may indeed encounter folks who are unsure about the nature of the site and the devices we provide though as stated above you will hopefully connect with some amazing souls who truly and respectfully understand not only the terms of service but also the objective of this site.
    There are a ton of resources within the forums to help educate and empower you to safely screen your prospective clients and please report anyone attempting to push boundaries or misuse the site so we can continue to cultivate a positive, platonic community here 💗

• Report, report report. If in doubt, report. If you're not willing to bet your house and both kidneys that it's platonic, then report. No excuses, no second chances, no grey areas. If they wouldn't say it to their grandmother, they shouldn't say it to you.

The site is very good about dealing with such people. Mostly they get banned, and mostly they are never seen again. (Creating a new account isn't going to work unless you are a serious hacker.)

• Just cuddles. I’ve met up with maybe a dozen people through this site, pro and not. Strictly platonic and very wholesome.

There is a section of this forum for pros to talk to other pros where you could post more specifically about your experience if you want to talk shop and get more reassurance or advice.

• This site is for genuine cuddling, but a small minority of users do have less than positive intentions. Don’t let them sway you.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Welcome! and yeah anyone after anything more than platonic cuddling is breaking the rules, as others have said it's best to report them.

• @Tanyabelle, I and we are glad you asked about the nature of this site. Everything the other commenters have said is true. Plus, the more active, strictly-platonic cuddlers there are here, the less room there will be for those who want to adulterate the healthful, loving, and therapeutic spirit of this site and community.

• [Deleted User]LatinMan1963 (deleted user)

@Tanyabelle Well I understand your doubts. There will be folks who do this here. Not a perfect place, but the great majority are NOT that.