What made you smile, today?

What made you smile, today?

The birds chirping for spring outside my window, even though it snowed yesterday!

~ Sunset Snuggles

Comments

• edited April 2022

People who got and perfectly went along with my sense of humor. 😂

Birds* chipping ♥️

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

The sunrise this morning followed by beautiful clear skies.

• Reading through the Cow Joke thread❤

• I’m looking forward to a nice breakfast tomorrow morning with a great cuddlier and we will have a 2 hour cuddle after breakfast. That was on my mind as soon as I woke up and was thinking I wish this was Thursday!!!
    The other thing that made me smile at my age, I checked the morning paper I was not listed in the obituaries, LOL.

• Woke up and realized (yes! After today I only have 1 more day to go at work than I start my weekend 😂 this made me smile ☺️)

• Knowing that my daughter is coming back after five days away.

• My dad lived through surgery yesterday and has a good prognosis now.

• My friday is today and i made a new friend 😌

• edited April 2022

Some microwaved comfort food I enjoyed, while starting a new (for me) show. A bit of the dialogue hit real close to home, and helped calm me about some probs I'm currently dealing with.

• A good morning text, my cuddley pets, and stopping at my favorite coffee shop

• My bunny. She was waiting for me (she lives in the kitchen) when I woke up, danced around when I gave her fresh greens. Then I let her sit on my lap while I stroked her and checked email. The sun is shining. Not a bad way to start the day.

• A long phone call with a very good friend. 💕

• I woke up and @HogboblinZwei was there.

Which is an every day thing at this point—we've been apartment pals for over a year—but I still don't feel like it's an everyday thing. The little spark of wonder and surprised joy hits the same every time my eyes open and he's there.

• Quite a few of the kids I work with were extra delightful today. And when I got back to the office it was a co-worker who laughed at a quip I made. The look on her face slayed me as I registered what I'd just absent-mindedly said and I nearly blew coffee out of my nose...

• Today, I got to be with dozens of youth committed to a world of more Inclusion, equity and belonging. It was inspiring, hopeful, and filled my soul with gratitude for the work I get to do ❤️. Filled my face w a smile 😊, and my eyes with a few tears, it is moving.

• @SlothHugs ~ All the yays for the youth of today!! 💓🥰

• Toweling my doggie down after giving him a bath, he held still so good! 🐶

~ Sunset Snuggles

• We took my nieces to see Sonic 2 last night. Nothing quite like seeing the next generation recieve joy from what gave me joy as a kid. 😊

• edited April 2022

@DaringSprinter it's a lovely thing, isn't it?

Edit: so I suppose my answer is, DaringSprinter's post. (I mean all of them, but that one in particular touched me.)

• @CuddleDuncan: It really is. I'm glad it made someone else smile, too!

• [Deleted User]Bastetiah (deleted user)

I got to be creatively expressive through art today and that always makes me really happy.

• Well I smile at myself every morning in the mirror. The alternative is too bleak.

• My boyfriend's purrs as I scratched his back. :3

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited April 2022

At the supermarket I saw that milk was on sale, and I needed some.

• [Deleted User]In_Touch (deleted user)

Seeing a border collie enjoying a game of fetch during his morning walk.

• I got reacquainted with an old friend and now we are planning a puppy play date.

• I got a message from someone being open and real ~ All the yays!!

• I saw a funny dog while on a walk through the neighborhood.

• An afternoon nap on the couch with my lady

• A sweet compliment from one of you lovely people!

~ Sunset Snuggles