What made you smile, today?

Comments

• A few things...

I tested negative for Covid (had a feeling it was likely allergies but wanted to be sure).

My boss said "yes" to my taking the afternoon off as a 'mental health break' ~ Yay to getting to use my paid sick leave!

And I've had multiple customer service interactions that were actually pleasant!

• The kind messages I've received from people today :) and the responses I saw in some threads I made.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

Went to Walgreens yesterday morning to grab a couple things, plunked down on the counter a pack of XL Skyns and a pack of wart remover patches and said to the older lady at the register, "please don't judge me for my combination of items". And the lady burst out laughing and said I made her day and that made my day.

• I forgot to post this the other day , but this made me smile 😊. All my fellow Buckeyes (Ohioans) put their grocery carts πŸ›’ in the right place in the pouring rain 🌧! How nice πŸ‘

• @OhioMike That really makes me smile. I love a good fellow citizen.

• I got to sit out in my back yard on the swing and enjoy the sun on my skin

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Enjoyed my great grand daughter.

• The wonderful response to my Markdown thread. Thank you, everybody!

• @Btown I never do this cause I don't take a chance on giving my germs to babies, but I want to kiss that cute baby.

The forum and it's cuddly participants made me smile today.

• A new song/video I saw on YouTube today, some funny bird names I saw on some cards for the game Wingspan, and the fact that it's Friday so no work this weekend. =)

• edited May 2022

😍 Spotting this beauty at a car show today. Pictures don't do this baby justice. 😍

• [Deleted User]MeAndWe (deleted user)

Nothing does

• @MeAndWe My lap is open.

~ Sunset Snuggles

@SCityCuddler
    As a car buff that is a sweet ride.

• edited May 2022

@Btown Yes, super sweet! She was a stunner!

• Genuinely, waking up this morning knowing the slowest, tedious, most painful week at work is over made me smile today heh.

• The fact that the big day has arrived, May 14th, I couldn’t even sleep in, up before 5am. Today is the Cuddle Meet and greet in St Louis, I drove up from FL. For it and looking forward to meeting others that are on this site. This is my very 1st type of event for me. I stopped in KY and had an overnight cuddle with a great lady so my trip is off to a great experience!!!!

• @Moxytocin lol 🀣🀣🀣🀣. I think people missed your comment or don’t understand what you said. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @Tranquilescape I didn't miss @Moxytocin comment. LOL.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

@Tranquilescape @achetocuddle πŸ˜‚ 😎

πŸ“‘

πŸ›©οΈ

• [Deleted User]singh951 (deleted user)

My dogs, 2 Chocolate donuts, Twix, Milk ginger tea.

• [Deleted User]brittanyTaylor (deleted user)
    edited May 2022

My poems and donuts made me so happy … after a long week of stressing I found some peace in the most simplest things

• The picnic today. The wonderful folks who turned out and made it a lovely place to be. Seeing the photos later, including an adorable photo of my bunny. Feelin’ good.

• About to go meet up with the ladies in my family (mom / grandma / sis / niece), we’re all going to city island 🏝 (gem right next to nyc) & enjoy amazing seafood 🦞- each other’s company - laughs - good time 🌌

• @Babichev bunny pic did make me smile. That is the silkiest-looking rabbit. Beautiful bunny.

• @achetocuddle - she really is exceptionally soft to the touch, even for a rabbit. She probably is part chinchilla (rabbit breed) and that is probably the reason.

• Lounging under my heated blankie. Oh yessss. 😌

~ Sunset Snuggles

Off to Las Vegas for a few days and then to Playa Del Carmen. I am smiling.

• @Btown Have a lovely trip! Besides the food, what miss most about Vegas are the gorgeous Bellagio fountains! If you get a chance, catch the free show.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• High capacity magazines and cunning stunts.