What made you smile, today?

Comments

• @GentleMan1111 why do I get the feeling that cunning stunts is a play on words 😅

• @pmvines Oh my God, I totally read it wrong and thought I was just being a gutter rat. 🤣

~ Sunset Snuggles

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

A friend told me this.

An Italian boy hurt his hand badly so his mom rushed him to the hospital.
    The mom asked the Dr. "Do you think he will ever talk again?"
    I smiled

• My little brother graduates from college this Friday, I had no idea how to request the day off (& im not the type to do short notices) I was asked yesterday if I could put in extra hours & if so I didn’t have to come in Friday - the universe worked it all out for me ☺️ 🌌

@cuddles_ndream
    You have some good Karma going on. Maybe time to play the lotto.

• @Btown - this is pretty random but yesterday a project that I’m invested in has minted 1666 / when I went to McDonald’s my order # was 1666 / is that a sign to play win 4 (the numbers 1666? 😅😂 )

@cuddles_ndream
    Give it a go. I hope you win big.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

My snacks and my snake.

• @Btown ty !! : )

I have zero trust in the lottery, & by zero trust I mean that I understand #’s & know that chances of winning are blah, but I played because of you & if I win 50% is yours (I promise!, consider this legally binding)

• A text I got while getting ready for work this morning. Movie time this Saturday! So. Many. Spoilers. To dodge!!

@cuddles_ndream
    I agree on the odds and I don't play the lottery. Just seems like something is going on with you today. Fingers are crossed.

• @Btown if you get a pm from me at 1:00am in the morning just know we won 😅 🍻

• @cuddles_ndream @Btown You guys are so cute.

~ Sunset Snuggles

@cuddles_ndream
    Looking forward to that pm.

• edited May 2022

Ty sunset 🌅 : )

@Btown - I hope you aren’t too far away, we gotta meet up & claim it tomorrow at the Ny lotto headquarters 😂

• [Deleted User]brittanyTaylor (deleted user)

The things that made me smile Today are the fact that I woke up today and also that I passed my first phase of my audition 🙏🏽🥰 one step closer to my dreams

• @brittanyTaylor what are you auditioning for if I may ask? & congrats 🎉 best of luck! 🌌

• edited May 2022

Several weeks ago I brought awareness to one of my top 2 favorite Layer 1 projects to the head of blockchain in one of the top exchanges in the world 🌎 / 2 days ago I linked them both up for an Ama - webinar / today I was part of an audience listening to a live q&a, & while this was going on I was sharing about it as well as what’s to come in several weeks, & who the special guests will be (including that favorite layer 1 of mines) … immediately after the live q&a the head of blockchain thanked me - followed & asked if I needed a job as his pr agent …. People in 4 different communities are supporting it and sharing it… Ofcourse he can’t be serious right?! So I laughed it off & told him that it was an honor him even saying that …. That comment is still getting so much love right now & this seriously made my day.

• @pmvines I'm afraid I'm not intellectual enough to grasp the ramifications of your statement. I would have to say I'm rather a dim bulb, quite possibly an ignoramus or even a goober.

• For me I was thinking how happy I am that I was able to get to the st Louis meet.
    As I am still on the road heading back to Florida I am going over in mind every single hug I had and each minute of each cuddle.
    And thinking about the things we talked about and the silent times we had also.
    And thinking and planning for future cuddles with such great people that put off great positive vibes!!!!
    I think the meet was a great success!!!!

• Strawberries from my garden. And some really nice messages from some very sweet people.

• Me finally getting back to the gym after months of anxiety about stepping foot inside. Whew!

Any excuse I could make:
    rainy today (let’s stay inside)
    Good weather (why waste the day inside the gym)
    I’m tired
    I’m sad
    I’m busy (I can make time?)

The hardest part was the mental struggle. Who knew it was as easy as getting dressed, tying my shoes, putting on an upbeat playlist, a “you go girl!!” and heading over! 🙃

Go me!

• @SnshineScarlett 💯!!! Everytime i step foot in the gym I don’t like it, I’m forcing myself lol (I don’t think I’ll ever get to a point where I actually like it) wishing you the best in your gym journey 🌌

• Cotton candy Dippin dots.

• Adding some of my favorite quotes to my profile. :)

• Mabey not so much a smile but a sob of relief. Since I got back from St Louis I have had a pretty rough run on vehicles with issues.

Family and friends have stepped up to make sure I have transportation and can get everything hauled to the shops

I mentioned in another thread I am super ultra independent and only when I have exhausted every other option for something do I reach out.

And I am forever grateful for those that reach back.

• @Vianca ~ I'm dying at your addition coming in right under gym talk! Lol!! 😜

And @SnshineScarlett ~ Hells yah! You go girl!!

• thank you @cuddles_ndream What helps me is a cute matchy workout fit! I definitely have those days, its totally normal
    @quixotic_life thank you so much :3

• @SnshineScarlett for me, it’s 100% music 🎶 🎧 … I remember one time getting to the gym motivated as ever, & realizing I had left my headphones right before starting my routing 😣I literally turned around & left 😅😂

• edited May 2022

It's spring! Just saw these beauties at the grocery store. And I got amazing news, today.

~ Sunset Snuggles