Lurkers, I'm looking at you!

Comments

• Hellooooooo everyone just started on here checking everyone out this seems like a great community and can’t wait to cuddle you all 🀩

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

Still lurking.

• Us lurkers dont like being looked at

• [Deleted User]DaveJA (deleted user)

I do enjoy a good choccy chip cookie

• I'm an inactive lurker and user, but recently I come to this site just to read forum threads lol. This thread benefits the community and makes it less intimidating. Keep it up!

• @Versalius Glad to see you lurking and commenting!

• all cookies are good cookies

• Awesome beard dude. And great thread to revive. Rock on!

• Hi, @SunsetSnuggles I'm quite shy and a bit of a wallflower, and I'm not really comfortable posting yet. Soon hopefully.

• β€œall cookies are good cookies”
    O
    M
    G
    Oh my ggggoooossshhh!!!!!!! THIS ^^^^ πŸͺ @hicuddleshi
    Thank you for showing that we should never underestimate the power of a good cookie! Whether we’re feeling sad or happy, we should always take the time to enjoy a good cookie. I don’t care if it’s oatmeal or chocolate chip or peanut butter. Just please take the time to enjoy a cookie today that is all and thank you.

• Hi I’m Bakubean I’m very good with holding conversations which is why I just lurk XD but I’d like to break out my shell and make some friends here now

• @TxTom very funny

I do have to say that some cookies aren't worth the sugar calories.

• is lurking bad?

• @AmberUK Well, it's not one of the 7 deadly sins, but it does deprive the rest of us of the pleasure of your personality. And that's gotta be worth a few naughty points.

• Did somebody say COOKIES??? 🀀πŸͺπŸ₯ 

βœ‹πŸΌ I'm a barely active lurker. People sometimes scare me. I hope I don't scare them 😁

• @1_teddybear maybe I am just protecting people

• @AmberUK maybe I am just kidding around. πŸ™‚

• I have joined CC in December so I am relatively new to cuddle world. I am guilty of lurking but trying to speak up a little more and more!

I make a mean Tollhouse Chocolate Chip from scratch but my favorite Cookie is a Gluten Free Oatmeal Butterscotch that I started making when my son developed an intolerance! Haven’t made them in a while.

• edited March 24

Ah wow, nearly two years since I was here last. Just wanted to say hello to all new/old lurkers, and hope you are able to join our little community somehow. It'll be awesome :)

• People sometimes scare me.

Lol!πŸ˜„@cuddlecrusader I totes understand that, most people are indeed scary.😊

Some humans see me as scary, right@lonelytauros?😜πŸ€ͺ😝

Lol! Which is fine, as I am open to cuddling the so-called fictional undersirarables as well as nonfictional humans...Like werewolves:

There's Swamp Thing, he can always use cuddles it's hard out there protecting The Green from ungrateful trash littering humans. I get it, Swampy!πŸ˜πŸ‘

Ohh Sasquatch too, he's definitely misunderstood and I believe he'd make a wonderful cuddle partner:

And don't forget Orcs, yep they need cuddles too.πŸ˜πŸ«‚ Lol!πŸ˜„ Granted Legolas may not have consented to be cuddled here, but I still wouldn't write off Orc cuddling based on one bad egg Orc, know what I mean?πŸ˜πŸ‘

Lol. Yeah I'm a weirdo human, most humans find my weirdness to be "too much" ain't that right? @Mike403πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
    Psst!🀫I tried offering Mike candy 🍬 once, he wouldn't take it.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Hmm, perhaps offering @Mike403 candy while driving one of these didn't help matters...πŸ€”πŸ˜†

• @Katota are you offering candy…I’ll take free candy!

• Maybe not so much lurking, but many (including myself) have probably only recently discovered that cuddle therapy was even a thing, and are just being curiously nosey, or waiting until they're comfortable enough with the idea to take the first step. I'd rather a more positive sounding adjective than "lurking" be an option πŸ˜‚

• @Katota
    I want some free candy.
    Weird people make the best friends I've found.

• @Bear @lonelytauros

Enjoy fellas!😁

Weird people make the best friends I've found.

Lol. They do indeed!πŸ˜πŸ‘

• @Katota
    Vans like that one usually have Snickers, Kit Kats, Reese's, etc.

But if you trick or treat at @Mike403 's house, he hands out rulers, for cryin' out loud.

• @TxTom πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
    Oh I don't think @Mike403 is that "serious" on Halloween. πŸ˜œπŸ˜„

• Oh?😳

Lol. Well then I stand corrected. My apologies!πŸ˜„
    @TxTom

So I should have offered rulers not candy! Gotcha, thanks Tom.πŸ‘

• @TxTom could be that he was trying to help people solve their algebraic equations, or calculus or geometry or trigonometry or whatever it was