πŸ˜ŠπŸ¦‹πŸŒˆ MeetUp --- CuddleParty --- Meet & Greet MEGA THREAD

Comments

• Anything going on in Florida soon? I’ll be visiting next week and would loooove to attend a cuddle!

• @applepie55 Hope you find some great cuddles out there! I was just in Destin, FL with a beautiful human and a LOVELY CUDDLER!!! Maybe you can look on MeetUp as well for cuddly party loveliness.

Ooooooohhhhhhhh I WOULD LOVE to see the fall colors in the Smokies..... YESSSSSSSS PLEASE!!! πŸ¦‹πŸ₯°πŸŒž

@TNNative @Hollydollhugs and @SunsetSnuggles I'm not saying that anyone is SAYING..... but there is a strong possibility for a Pigeon Forge happening EARLY in October..... Not just sayin' because.... I'm NOT saying... but I'm sort of possibly saying that there might be a thing..... possibly.....

• @sillysassy πŸ˜„πŸ˜‹πŸ

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @sillysassy that time of year in East TN is spectacular. Keep me posted!

• So fun thinking about all the connections happening! I just saw another cuddle party for Lakewood and that's in my beautiful sate of CO!!! 🌞🌞🌞

• I swear Colorado has all the coolest stuff! πŸ€— @sillysassy its where I go to play Bingo!

• Hopefully an ATL cuddle party pops up

• @BlueDreams404 the CC community has an Atlanta Meet and Greet on May 20th πŸ€—

• @OhioMike where can I find more info? Thank you

• I just bumped the thread to top of forums....

• Thank you @OhioMike Jury duty threw me off this week. Thank you for doing that.

• @Hollydollhugs you're welcome . I'm still on fence but leaning ever so slightly on the Atlanta side πŸ€—

• [Deleted User]chellycuddle (deleted user)

Any meets in Texas?

• If something is organized in Philly I would definitely make the trip!

• @OhioMike we would so love to have you with us!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Bumpity- bump- bump

Anyone for anything in Houston?
    Let's do something in Houston.
    Preferably northeast side, y'all West and South siders get all the good stuff...

Anyone?

Beuller?

• @KaaGee count me in if we have one in Houston

• @RadiantHugs I was hoping you'd pop in! I was going to search for you and got distracted...
    Do you mind if I send you pm?

• edited April 2023

@KaaGee please feel free to message me!

• @OhioMike πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜Ž Bingo in CO does seem to be MUCH better than anywhere else....

I wonder why that is!!

Yay for Houston meets!!! I think there were some others interested within this thread and I know I would be hopeful the dates would work out. I've never been to Houston and I have family in Austin. I say YES PLEASE!!!

• edited April 2023

Just bumping πŸ‘‹. How’s the Houston crowd lookin ? 🧐

Had some folks inquiring….

• [Deleted User]CuddlelessinLB (deleted user)

Southern California? Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller?

• @RadiantHugs @KaaGee
    I’m in Denton, just north of DFW. I haven’t made it to a meet up yet but might try for Colorado on 6/17/23. But one somewhere in Texas would be great. I would try to go!

• @OhioMike , @carrieanne
    For the moment it's just a thought, unless someone else locally wants to take charge (which would be awesome!)
    I was throwing it out there to gage interest but would need an assist as I've never done anything like this if y'all leave it up to me to organize.

• [Deleted User]strongkindsoul (deleted user)

Please count me in for Philly (or South Jersey)! I’d be happy to help in any way possible to make it a reality! The city of brotherly love (cuddles) :)

• edited April 2023

Northern California, Sunday, April 23: Cuddle Party at my house in Santa Cruz, CA

Message @frankparker9 directly for the Eventbrite link. [Charlie_Bear]

Edited to add: This is an official Cuddle Party, a.k.a. platonic touch workshop, with a trained and certified facilitator, open to the public. There will be 20-30 participants, and lots of mattresses, blankets, and pillows. Emphasis is on creating a safe container and practicing consent conversations. This is a very lovely event that brings together cuddly, authentic people.

• @CuddlelessinLB
    Yes I vote someone organizes one in the LA County/Orange County area πŸ˜‡

• edited April 2023

@frankparker9 ah man, Santa Cruz is barely NorCal πŸ˜‚ too far for me right now.

It seems like most the larger cuddle action in NorCal happens in the Bay Area and it's always official Cuddle Party branded...which is great, but not all can afford to do those with everything else.

NorCal folks: Any interest in a more casual meet & greet in the Sacramento area? I already host monthly picnic gatherings in the area for another group I'm in, so I'm experienced in organizing and hosting if there's interest 😊

(Edit: I had to remove "real NorCal" because I knew my family up in Humboldt would have words lol)

• [Deleted User]BlueBunnyBabe (deleted user)

Hello to everyone in the DMV, if there's interest, maybe we could organize for next month?