πŸ˜ŠπŸ¦‹πŸŒˆ MeetUp --- CuddleParty --- Meet & Greet MEGA THREAD

Comments

• Another shout out for the community cuddles in Colorado with CC @justjennn πŸ€—, there was one this weekend and it was absolutely wonderful!! Another one in 2 weeks,…. I always leave feeling grounded, connected, nurtured and held. πŸ’•. Check it out sometime!!

• Just a heads up.... Y'all might want to save some end of April dates for a lovely NY event that is in the planning stages.... Scroll up to see who's spearheading this.... Also, let us know here if you're interested in heading up some stuff in your area. I saw a few things pop up in NM as well!! @Llewlyn posted a separate thread so YAY!!! Yay for more snuggles!!

• Looks like there might be some interest in a Meet & Greet in the DFW area. 😊😊😊

@MayFlowers check THIS Out!!

• Getting super stoked after the enjoyment of VIVA LAS CUDDLES!!!

Next on the Horizon looks like NY then OH then very probably the middle of PENNSYLVANIA for a myriad of reasons!!!

Get your excited faces ready because news is in the pike and getting ready for public service announcements!!

If you’re interested in getting something going in your area we are here to help direct and encourage you!!!! 😊😊😊

Goodness sakes….. so much is happening!!

• Any planned for Chicago?

• Is anyone interested in having anything here in North Carolina????

• Oooh this is looking like a good next couple of months!

• @Connecticut1977 I would totally do it

@Bear I'll be in chiraq next week but wont be bringing anybody, just my appetite and credit card so I can eat my weight in deep dish pizza

• Omgosh!!! @latinavip is in Manhattan and NJ and wants to host a cuddle party . Maybe it could even happen around the same time as the NY MEET AND GREET!! 😊😊😊

• Any happening around Seattle/Portland area? 😬😁πŸ₯°

• What about a Lexington, KY cuddle party?

• I'm hosting one Dec 11 in Austin

• edited November 2022

☝🏾

I see @sillysassy said something about a central PA gathering. Can someone point me in that direction?

πŸ™ˆ

• I WOULD LOVE AN L.A. CUDDLE PARTY. I

• @WestsideMarc, I'm down to meet in LA.

• @MonkeyNeedsAHug indeed!!! Central PA looks to be getting some traction but not for a little while.

Shout out to my PA peeps @munkg because he is going to help facilitate that one. 😊

It’s so fun to see everything get started!!

@WestsideMarc and @MizzKitty let us know if you get something scheduled. So many people are flying to and fro these days.

I’m actually going to be out there next year. β˜€οΈβœ¨πŸ˜Š

• [Deleted User]CincyWestSider (deleted user)
    edited November 2022

+1 to the Ohio/Midwest crowd (Cincinnati here). A cuddle party sounds awesome, but I would certainly prefer attending a couple before trying to organize/run one (I also like the idea someone posted about an open public event to help normalize casual/platonic cuddling - like say at a park)

• Oh my goodness I still havent attended my first cuddle party...😭 I live in Knoxville and there arent any events planned in TN (that I know of). I also didnt know about the world of cuddling when I lived in the Bay Area.

Im a little hesitant to dive into the planning one though since im still new to the area, and I dont know anybody here really, but I am considering it. Any tips?

• @CincyWestSider and @PlatonicLove96 there are a MILLION different ways to host cuddle parties and Meet & Greets.

Check out the most current post about the NY Meet & Greet that has info from the two previous ones (LV & STL)

Cuddle parties themselves take on a different responsibility. @justjenn and @RadiantHugs are facilitators that have some great info 😊 (just to name a few)

• edited November 2022

I’d really love to get an Atlanta Meet and Greet together, but I think there wasn’t a whole lot of response. If I had a better idea of my schedule, I wouldn’t mind heading it up. I would just make sure I requested that day off. I know one of the hotels I’ve visited has a great area that a lot of people could gather. I know several hotels actually that would be perfect.

• @pty1999 wants to get something up and going in ASHEVILLE!!!!

There's a lot of good info here and in the other threads about get togethers.

Just for future reference I think some of the OG peeps are going to be out that way next fall!! PLENTY of time to plan. 😊

• I would love a cuddle party in Cologne or somewhere else in NRW. There is not enough awareness about platonic cuddles in Germany!

• Hello can someone recommend or open for cuddling near Redmond, WA πŸ™

• Hey everyone,
    This sounds more nerdy than anything, but there’s a PokΓ©mon go event happening in Vegas February 18-19 and I’ll be heading there for said event. I was wondering if anyone would want to meet up or we can even host a little meet and greet at a bar or something like that :)
    If anyone is interested let me know! I’d love to get to know some lovely members in Vegas :)

• Im actually trying to go to a Magic The Gathering event that weekend #nerd

• @Gavalar7t7 mentioned this in the NY thread.... Anyone else interested out there??

Wow this sounds like a great idea, maybe something that could be arranged in the UK during the summer, inspirational 🀘✌️

Hello from across the OCEAN!! β™₯️

• @strawhtluffy - I merged your topic into the megathread. Also consider making a separate post in the Cuddle Requests forum as a meetup for Pokemon Go and/or MTG.

• Let's make it happen. ☺️
    Where my Portland, OR /Vancouver, WA cuddle peeps at? Let's make cuddle memories! πŸ«‚πŸ€—πŸ’ž

I'd love to go in on an airbnb cabin.

• @manishiv242 I'm near Vancouver, WA. I'm going to plan a cuddle puddle party in the near future in Portland area. πŸ€—