πŸ˜ŠπŸ¦‹πŸŒˆ MeetUp --- CuddleParty --- Meet & Greet MEGA THREAD

Comments

• @OhioMike I wish we could have it out in the public and invite the public. I’m kind of tired of cuddling being taboo, although people that are married and hiding probably wouldn’t come. But then they like private Cuddles anyway. I’d like to let people know that there is cuddling that Doesn’t involve just romantic or sexual partners. It would be great to have like 100 people there just cuddling and a big open space with a microphone and a cuddle professional talking about the rules of a cuddle party and then everybody just starts cuddling. That sounds like my dream cuddle out in an open space, surrounded by trees. I know of a few places. I would just have to get permission. It would be fun to do in the fall when it’s kind of cool so we can have blankets.

I’m sure Hank would help us he’s been cuddling for 20 years

• @KozyKim We need to organize a cuddle flash mob! Everyone walking around in Times Square suddenly drops a blanket on the ground and snuggles. πŸ˜…

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles if that’s not the most genius idea I’ve heard in a long time. You come up with some really good ideas. And who needs it more than New York lol

• This is a really cool thread! I luv all these ideas coming from our community here πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘. Let’s keep it going!!!

• @sillysassy thanks for the mention, dear one!

I help facilitate and plan group cuddles, Cuddle Parties are an official and trademarked event, facilitated by Cuddle Party trained pros. We follow their rules but are NOT Cuddle Party parties. CP has their own listing of all of their parties on their website.

I post them on our Eventbrite or Community Cuddles Meetup group in the Denver area.

Details on the dates and locations can be found on my bio. All of the ones scheduled thus far are in public, at parks, under a pop-up canopy.

Our last one had the pleasure of a beautiful rainstorm going over us; we snuggled up nice and tight with loads of blankets and listened to the rain fall. It was GLORIOUS. I hope to see so many of you at cuddle puddles across the country!

• edited June 2022

OOOHHHHHHHHH FUN! A cuddle party FLASH MOB!!! That sounds absolutely adorable. And an outside thing... Like Woodstock snuggles but orchestrated and planned! I love this MEGA THREAD that way we can go see all the lovely ideas in one place!

VIVA ALL THE CUDDLES!!! 😊

• There was a thread about Meetups in NYC from @SnuggleBear_AB Maybe @b0nfire and @happybear can have some brainstorming!!

Also... The famous @ubergigglefritz had talked awhile ago about getting a group together in VA. Maybe a campout type thing... Maybe she will chime in here and anyone else interested can connect in the planning part. 😊

I love this magical energy about getting people together!!! YAY I feel like everyone wins!!!

• [Deleted User]SnuggleBear_AB (deleted user)

Hey guys thank you my name is ab someone future snuggle bear 🐻
    Let’s connect I’m located in NYC

• I will eventually be set up to host a small event, but right now I am mostly just available for individual retreats mixed with cuddle sessions. πŸ˜‡ And even that is still in progress. Very slow process. πŸ˜”

• edited June 2022

HOLY WOW!!! I think there are almost 10 people connecting just from HERE for a CO cuddleparty!!!! I love it! The idea of a facilitated snuggle gives me such warm heart fuzzies!!! β˜€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ˜Š
    Kassandra Brown has created an amazing facilitation of connection between people. What a beautiful fantastic thing for the cuddle community!!

https://www.kassandrabrown.org/portfolio/courses/

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

I don't know about all these cuddle parties.
    I mean really, a group of positive, interesting, compassionate people gathering to learn about the world of cuddling by professionals who know of what they speak in an interactive environment? And then after that those who choose to do so can actually practice learned techniques by hugging,
    cuddling, laughing, talking and absolutely having a great time? I have heard that some people actually make lasting connections at these events.
    Hmm, I just don't know.

• @Btown like this one

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

@CuddlesByDeep Exactly what I am talking about.

• I just have to say I would LOVE if there was a future cuddle meetup/party planned in the north Chicago or Skokie area.

• @CSnMUS87 Chicago actually hosted a Cuddle Expo back in 2018. I really really wanted to attend but couldn't 😒 But I think we have some great profiles here that are Chicago natives that plan cuddle events!

• @OhioMike If there's ever one in Chicago I may just have to make the trek! I love Chicago, it's fantastic at night, during Christmastime!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles it was in October of 2018 I think. I know we had members currently here that went. It sounded awesome!!

• edited June 2022

Myself, the wonderful @BBONNA and two other Austin facilitators are offering an awesome full day experience in July around cuddles, healing, and play! We would like to extend the invitation to those of the cuddle comfort community who would like to participate.

Here is the full brochure: https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:aafb2f0d-e7eb-34d2-9f86-9a90214baab5

• @OhioMike if only I knew this site existed back then. Though I doubt I'd have been on here during that year.

• I would participate in a NYC flash mob lol @SunsetSnuggles lol.

I wonder if it'll happen in the DMV area, but East coast is close enough! :)

• @cylee1180 Yay!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I would like to take a moment to remind everyone while advertising about cuddling events like this has been allowed in the forums, spamming site members via direct messages about events is not allowed by anyone. Over 20 people were messaged this morning from someone about an event mentioned here and I am investigating at least 2 others who may have done so as well. Please keep announcements of events limited to the forums unless someone messages you asking for more details.

Thank you

• Hey there @reurbo I appreciate the heads up!!! I think this is something I never even knew about. Is that in the TOS? I know I read everything originally and quite a few times since then, but I don't ever check to see if there are updates.

I am so thankful you are part of the moderator team. 😊

Would you be willing to explain the difference between "spamming" and sending a few messages to say "Hey, I know everyone doesn't always look at the forums, but this is a cool thing that is happening in your area."

Also... would you provide clarity on if there is a difference between a paid event as opposed to things like the Meet and Greet? I'm hopeful we can create extra community connections but not break TOS.

Thank you again!!!

• I think if you know the person and think they might enjoy the event, there won't be any harm letting them know about it. If you're spamming it to several site members, that's different.

• Hi there @Mike403 while I really appreciate hearing your opinion, I am really hopeful one of the Mods @reurbo @Babichev or @Sideon will let us know the specifics so that peeps won't get in trouble. Glad to see you back in the game. 😊

• Just throwing out opinions like I always do while waiting on an official response.

• edited June 2022

@sillysassy Please be sure to read the forum rules listed here.

Advertising: Advertising to users of this website is not allowed. This also applies to the use of private messages and emails without the recipient's prior consent. This rule does not apply to community events (cuddle parties, etc) and topics which are appropriately posted in the Cuddle Requests forum.

Cuddle events are allowed to be advised in the forums, but unless someone reaches out directly asking for more information in a private message, sending a copy/paste message to people who haven't asked about the event, regardless if you think they would want to know, is considered spamming. If the description in the forum rules needs to be adjusted for better clarity I can bring this up to be addressed.

As an alternative way to notify people in the area of an event, you can tag them and they will be notified about the mention regardless if they have even visited the forums.

• @reurbo thank you for the clarification on the rules.

With regards to my events, including the Austin retreat event which I'm hosting next month, I haven't in general cold messaged people, but I've certainly invited those who I've either cuddled or interacted with before. Or if they visited my profile or messaged me before and we had a conversation going. In my case, that amounts to a very small (less than ten) people who might have been messaged about the event.

However, It appears that even this could be problematic as per your clarification of the rules above, so in the future I'll instead stick to using the tagging method you described.

• edited June 2022

EDITβ€”β€” Admin is currently discussing it and I am certain we will hear something in the TOS rules. 😊

Ahhhhhhhhh I see. I will message you privately. I would absolutely infer that the wording allowed for direct messaging if it was about a cuddling event based on the verbiage.

Thank you for the clarity.

And now……… back to our regularly scheduled program. 😊😊😊