Suggestions and ways this website can be improved

Comments

• Maybe a search filter based on hourly rate, when looking for a professional???

As I expand my search distance, I'm seeing hourly rates that range anywhere from $30/hour up to $200/hour. For someone like me who is on a tight budget, it would be great to only see pro-cuddlers within my price-point. Let's narrow down the choices and make it easier for people to find exactly what they're looking for. Otherwise, the search drags on too long and eventually becomes overwhelming. Then nobody wins.

• Aside from the obvious lack of search features, the thing that I don’t like is the scrolling of profiles. When I click on a profile, when I return it beings me back to the top. So I have to scroll through all of the profiles to get back to where I was. Perhaps a bigger hassle in LA with the large number of cuddlers, but it is annoying.

• edited July 2019

Already posted, suggestion self removed

• Would love the ability to archive messages into folders. I travel a lot and have contacts in tons of states and I would love to sort them by state to help make sure cuddles aren’t falling through the cracks. I, like a lot of other pros, don’t like to delete messages for a variety of reasons, but there’s just so many to sift through that I’ve started deleting old deactivated and banned messages and might carry on deleting others.

• Pardon if this has been discussed previously, but I wasn't able to find it through the search function. Why does this site require us to list our relationship status? Given the platonic nature of this site, this seems irrelevant and potentially misleading information to have on your profile, and there's no option to opt out of listing your relationship status.

• edited August 2019

@triskele I'm not sure why, but my relationship status no longer appears on my profile, which is the way I've wanted it to be since I signed up. I noticed at one point you can't leave it blank, but here we are. It might be possible to message the mods and have this info removed on a case-per-case basis?

• Hello, I quite new on the site in the Uk but here are my suggestions:

Home page, well the site knows I am Uk based so would be nicer for me to show new profiles based in my country rather than far away places like the USA. If there are no new profiles in my country then fine show those other profiles.

Search criteria, it's a big jump from 5 miles to 20 then another big jump to 50! Can we have some in between please? Or a sliding scale perhaps?

Would be nice also to have the option to sort results by distance away.

Messages, it would be nice to know if a message has been read, then it helps to know not to send follow up messages unnecessarily, I don't like to spam and also if someone has read my message but chosen not to reply well ok for me hint taken!

Not many profiles in my area or country so is there any way of encouraging more people to join?

Many thanks for listening!

• Btw re the upgrades that Mark mentioned, I would not find upgrades appealing

• Hi there! I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but I really wish that the search filters were more focused on body type. At the very least, I like being able to filter people by height since I am a petite person and prefer to cuddle people who are on the shorter side as well. Clicking through every single profile to check their height takes ages. Wouldn't you agree?

• edited August 2019

@Tiny_Bubbles - that sounds like a reasonable suggestion, but in the mean time why not put in your profile something like Only message me if you are between 5'2" and 5'8"
    It might be tricky to implement such a filter since in most countries of the world they don't measure height in feet and inches.
    And if you turn professional, as you mention you plan to, you won't be allowed to discriminate in this way.

• People complain enough about other things being searchable on a wholly platonic site, like age and marital status. And the fact that kids are even an emtry in the profile. I believe it would blow up if we added searching for body type and height. And like @UKGuy mentions, if you want to be a professional, you absolutely cannot discriminate in these ways, or any way. Or as I would put it, you should not be a professional if you are inclined to be discriminatory. The only thing that affects my enjoyment of a session is a client's respect towards me. I couldn't care less about their age, height, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, religion, political status, marital status, body type, etc.

• I think the site should be paid monthly membership (5-10 bucks) instead of generating revenue through professional’s bookings.
    It may reduce cost to book a pro, keep away the shady characters, and keep members from wasting their time trying to communicate with non-active or fake profiles.

• Hosting -

For someone new to the site, seeing “guest” and “public” may not be obvious that this means no hosting. I suggest adding a section to profiles that lets a person say yes or no to hosting; then it’s already implied that if neither party can host, they will have to make other plans like booking a room or meeting in public.

I also think that whether or not someone can host could be added as a filter for searches.

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

@babestorm the search filter is already there for people to limit their search to those who can be host, guest, or public.

• I think a nice feature as a non-professional would be the ability to hide or mask user names of the person who left the karma.
    I've had someone mention wanting to leave karma but didn't due to privacy. The user name of the person leaving the karma would be known to the person who they are leaving it for - just not visible on the public profile.

• edited August 2019

For a safety measure, aliases are great, but to anonymously sign up for the site (both ways: pro and non-pro), it becomes a liability.

I am all for having a username that's short, sweet, and discreet; however, I would be willing to have my legal identification uploaded prior to becoming a cuddler (not to be shown to the public). Especially for non-pros signing up for the site, some are actual predators. Uploading legal information can be a great deterrent. It's not everyone (it's not fair to assume), but that's the reality. If my card gets processed a commission, why don't they just charge the card of the paying non-pro and take the commission immediately instead of waiting 3 days? Paying cash cheapens the experience.

Considering payment processing software is an additional expense, and generally takes a 3% processing fee on the business each transaction, would the site rather have a reputation of hosting perverts? Or actually protect non-pros and pros (both male and female) with genuine intentions?

A lot of us, male, and female, would probably be able to relax a bit with these protections.

There could be a lot more accountability on this site.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Given that a fair number of people on here are married or in a relationship I highly doubt they'd be willing to give their legal IDs. I'm single and I wouldn't.

I understand the sentiment tho.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

I've forever wanted a 10 mile option for searching. I'll drive 10 miles but 20...nuh-uh.

• edited August 2019

@Empathj - If you are willing to upload your private information, good luck to you. But where is the guarantee that our private information won't be hacked and stolen? Multiple major corporations have had credit card information, social security numbers, userids, passwords and other private information stolen by hackers.

• [Deleted User]letscuddleasap (deleted user)

Advertising. We need more enthusiast users. My area only has a handful of non-pros active within the last week. Even then, those people either don’t respond or try to charge (and i report them when that happens). I’d gladly donate to an advertisement fund if I knew my metro area would benefit. I’ve been on here for a few years and still haven’t found a non pro to cuddle with. It’s very frustrating.

And yes, I realize I have no photos on my profile but I always send pics privately when I message.

• @letscuddleasap Are you saying the site needs to advertise itself more to attract more people?

• [Deleted User]letscuddleasap (deleted user)
  • I think we should have the ability to upvote or downvote comments like on Reddit.

• @babestorm - and make every post a popularity contest? That will just lead to people posting what they think others want to hear and discourage diverse opinions.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

I agree with @UKGuy. In addition to discouraging unpopular opinons (or rather discouraging posting/mentioning them) it'd also probably make the hostility some people engage in on the forum worse.

The forums are meant to be for discussion and information, wouldn't really add anything worthwhile to have a system like that added. It works with reddit because of the big userbase and how that userbase is spread out, the CC forums are the equivalent of a tiny subreddit all by itself - people are going to run into eachother a lot more on here than they would on Reddit so we have to be more careful not to encourage that hostility or threads will turn out more like cage matches than discussions.

@babestorm if you want to show you like or dislike a particular comment then replying works. I can appreciate that the more argumentative people on the forums will make this harder if it's a negative comment or counterpoint for example but they'll be showing everyone their behaviour and if it goes too far the staff will step in. Unfortunate that the forums aren't in a great state for discourse right now but there's no easy solution. A gradual shift over time will hopefully happen/is hopefully happening but who knows.

• Mark's official stance on implementing "like buttons" has been posted before:

• Having the ability to upvote and downvote would be perfect right now. I rarely participate in the forums, and having that ability would be helpful. I see your points, but disagree.

• [Deleted User]MacaronCuddles (deleted user)

I agree with the UKGuy. Voting on comments will only make it a popularity contest. Leave that out.

• [Deleted User]MacaronCuddles (deleted user)
    edited August 2019

The users on Reddit are some of the most hostile and aggressive ones out there. Adding votes will most likely come accompanied with a "hide comment" feature if a comment is downvoted and that would really suck.

• As a pro I would like the Client Services Agreement to automatically be sent every time a person contacts a pro for the first time, and have it sent again when they agree to a booking. The Client Services Agreement is more in depth than the site rules everyone has to agree too.