Suggestions and ways this website can be improved

Comments

• Lots of location detail is good, whatever the method. I know of social and business meetings which have failed, because there were 2 pubs/cafés near to each other with the same name, and half of the party was waiting at each.

• @Mark, I am also a non-pro like @littermate who would like to be able to move messages into folders or sort them other ways (flags or coloured tags maybe?).
    When I started on the site, I deleted msgs from people I didn't want to talk to or was done talking to, but then it got confusing when they messaged me again and I didn't remember what they had said before. So now I keep all msgs but it takes some scrolling to find things.
    Thanks for all you've done to make this site what it is, btw. I'm enjoying it. :)

• I would love to have an option to link a cell number to my account so I can get texts when I have been messaged. I’m terrible about checking my email and as a result I have entirely to many unread emails to have an app on my phone. I have to login to CC regularly to check for messages it would be much more convenient to receive a text since an app isn’t an option at the moment.

• @Karibaby831
    In the UK, some contract cell-phones can receive email as a text, which then needs only a flitered-Forward set up from your normal email. I'm sure there is a technical solution, if you can find a suitable tech-geek.
    Another option might be a 'works' cellphone, so people can text you there, but can be switched off when you aren't working.

• @Karibaby831 If you use gmail and the Chrome web browser, this extension looks like it can automatically send you a text message whenever you get an email from a certain address.

• @Karibaby831 i don't check email either however i do get notifications on my cell phone when I have a new email . I use chrome and have a cheap Android with cheap phone plan .

• @littermate Oh my gosh. YOU hussy!!! hahhahahaha @FunCartel still playing. :)
    I have also seen guys come on and text a lot of girls repeatedly (which gets a little stalkerish depending on the intention) and that limit has come in very handy as well. I do think that once you've been on the site for awhile the number of daily messages increases so that's helpful in weeding out the crazies.

I want to chime in on the Message folders. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS IDEA!!! For numerous reasons. I also save old messages from people so the conversation can be remembered (positively or negatively) as well as revisited for detail. The other reason this would be convenient is when you're deleting or looking through old messages (3rd or 4th pages) to delete etc you have to go back to page one every time and start scrolling through again. This isn't a huge deal like @Mark said. Certainly not a HIGH priority.... Just a nice little tweak.

I have to mention that I am soooooooooooo thankful for the fix that keeps a partial draft of reply in the messages. I cannot tell you how many times I have lost a long reply because I accidentally scrolled up or refreshed the page blah blah blah. Whoever decided to do that.... THANK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! So many hugs for that one!! :+1:

• @sillysassy and maybe there's a different bit of functionality that can help flag peeps so that when you delete their messages, you remember their "status" and don't have to go through chatting them again. I don't want to block everyone that I decide I don't want to cuddle, but if I delete their messages (I have 5 pages of messages saved now with the ones that feel important to save) , there's no way to remember if someone is a "do not respond to this person" or a "new friend" or what. I thought a storage folder would be the best way to do that. It feels archaic to keep a notebook or a file on my desktop or something... I can't even imagine what pros do or younger women that have may more requests than I do! I'm going to start a thread and see how peeps do it.

• I would like a scratch and sniff feature

• I would like a scratch and sniff feature

@pmvines All of my posts have this feature, this one smells like glass.

• edited December 2019

@sillysassy Glad you found the draft feature useful. We silently added that a few weeks ago.

@littermate

" maybe there's a different bit of functionality that can help flag peeps so that when you delete their messages, you remember their "status" and don't have to go through chatting them again"

Visit profile > three dots > Make a Note

Currently the note shows on the profile but I'll get that showing below the message exchange too.

• Awesome! Thanks.

• @mark is it possible to have a different thing show when someone's suspended from posting on forum ? Currently it shows as though they are banned from the site which is confusing

• @mark - seconded on @pmvines suggestion. "B" for banned, and "FP" for forum prison.

• I've experienced a scenario that is rather disappointing. I'll try to explain it. Maybe there is something I could do that I'm missing. When I see the pics of new cuddlers at the top of my screen(using a laptop). It's always two pages, with idk....5-6 pics on each page? Now let's say I see 2-3 people that I've never seen before and want to look at their profiles, and working left to right I click on the first one, read it, then back out. Almost every time, the other new faces are gone and different ones are there. I go to page 2, not there either!! So instead of this random appearance and disappearance of people, why not have a scroll feature? I don't know for how long a new person is considered "new". Sometimes I see people reappear up there days or weeks after I first saw them. But it's horrible when you are looking forward to seeing 2 profiles and then one of them just goes "poof".

• @AceCuddlerMike
    A workaround would be to take a screenshot, then read the user names off that. Awkward I know, but better than losing them.

• @AceCuddlerMike
    My mistake. Searching by User Name is another feature we need. You could try filtering by their age, and using the location of their profile, but some are vague. :-(

• @geoff1000 Omgosh!! I can't believe I know a little something that a long time guy like you doesn't know. I just figured this out a few weeks ago. I wanted to find a guy who was scamming and couldn't figure out a way to get to his page without going through the state and all the profiles and BLAH BLAH BLAH but I found it!!! (I'm sure it was @respectful that helped me because he's AMAZING.... but alas I will take credit for it.)

put their username after the back slash in the website address like this and it takes you straight to their page. You would have to write their user name down or take a screen shot but its a tadbit closer to less frustrating. :)
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/geoff1000

• @sillysassy Excellent! Thank you! Happy Holidays!

• @sillysassy
    My membership of Nerds-anonymous just got cancelled. 😀 I blame this forum, for letting the other half of my brain take over.
    Team result anyway. 🤜🤛

• @AceCuddlerMike how about right-click and open in a new tab instead?

• edited December 2019

I like the above mentioned ideas for different photo s of banned members .

Perhaps for less serious offenses like forum misbehavior, their photo with an image of a zipper is overlaid , over there mouth . Or , even an image of @SoulcuddlerZ hammer smashing their keyboard. A small calendar, displaying their punishment , could be shown ie . 10 day forum ban

For more senior offenses bringing permanent banishments , I was thinking ( and @hogboblin will help) of images of a noose, geeyateen, grim reaper , cemetery headstone R.I.P. ,with or without daisies, (pink for women, black for men)or a coffin could be displayed

A sound clip of Chopins funeral March would be a nice touch , triggered when you click on their username.

• The message inbox should provide an option to archive old messages.

• edited December 2019

An option to select where new messages appear could be useful. I personally prefer the bottom up view (new messages first) vs. top down view (new messages last)

• Gheeateen in India.

• I couldn’t spell it and neither could my phone , so I did what a grade school nun said once , to spell it fun-et-tically