Suggestions and ways this website can be improved

1798081828385»

Comments

• Two suggestions:

That in the discussion search, it will pull titles up too. Meaning it will highlight the words in the titles too that you have searched for.

That in the email search, it’ll pull usernames up too, and do the same as above.

• how about a NOTIFICATION SOUND OR NOTICE whenever we get new messages or post replies or new karma's added or someone sent a new booking proposal or whatever? I have the cc app and it doesn't do anything. I hope this reaches the development people. I always have to check this site manually and sometimes I miss booking opportunities because I don't check this site often, unlike if there's notifications then I'll probably be more active. makes sense no?

• I want to be able to reschedule a confirmed booking without having to cancel it and schedule a new session.

• @soothinghugs You can turn those on in Settings, under Notifications.

You may also adjust the push notification settings in your phone, for the browser you use.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• I’d love to be able to search my inbox for profile names instead of having to scroll back through dozens of pages to find a message/profile.

• @SunsetSnuggles did just that. didn't work. still didn't get any push notifications.

• @soothinghugs Hopefully a mod can help you troubleshoot, further. Push notifications are extremely helpful, especially when meeting someone whom you only contact through the site.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I wish that thumbnails included the state the person was located in. There are a lot of duplicated town names and you either end up getting visits from people who mistakenly think you live near them or you click on people thinking they live near you, when in fact they live halfway across the country, just in a town that has the same name as one in your vicinity.

• I really wish that there is an undo button when deleting a friend. I sometimes scroll around my friend's list and accidentally deleted someone. It doesn't give me the chance to undo or have a pop up screen that says are you sure you wish to delete such and such as a friend?

• When someone's account is temporarily Paused, you cannot leave a Note (or a Report, Karma, etc.). I've started doing Notes when I report people, so even if they change the rule-breaking aspect of their profile, I still have a record of who they were and what they did. (Last thing I want is to report someone named BigDick4U, have him change his username, and then have him contact me, and I naively waste time on a creeper.) It would be really nice if these features were still available while someone is Paused.

@CuddleBarista1 Yeah, there should definitely be a two-step process for that one. I aim very carefully with my finger/mouse, when in that section. 😬

~ Sunset Snuggles