Suggestions and ways this website can be improved

Comments

• @VaniRae31 Agreed, though I've yet to have this happen, personally...

At first I thought this was fine because who would want to be associated with someone who's pushing sexual boundaries, etc.? But after being here awhile, I've seen people banned for political talk, for cussing too much, etc. It's really ridiculous that their Karma would be automatically removed.

It would be nice if there was a little e-mail flag saying, "This previous Karma was written by a now-banned member. Click here to view or delete this Karma."

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• @SunsetSnuggles Yes, I know for a fact one of the now banned members who had left me a karma was banned due to their conduct in the forums. Their action there had nothing to do with our cuddle session and therefore should not have affected the karma they left me. As a PRO I treasure my karmas and those booking rely heavily on the karmas left by other cuddlers. So in essence I’ve now been punished due to no fault of my own.

• Does anyone know if anything on here has ever been implemented? :p

• Does anyone know if anything on here has ever been implemented?

@jplemmon Yes. Ownership added an ignore feature for themself just for this thread.

• We do have plans for karma to be optionally restored from banned accounts, and choose specifically what ones. It is fair to be able to retain legitimate karma earned from valuable sessions, even from those banned accounts.

• @jplemmon yes, it has. But it's a once a year event.

• See, squeaky wheel did some greasing.

• Yet another spot where false information is given.

Located on the bottom of the home screen (on my cell)...

... use of the word "therapy" which gets all sorts of heat from forum contributors.

From having followed the "Cuddle Therapy" link...

No wonder there are so many who are shocked by what some of the Pros charge, &/or are upset by Pros who have their own policies/100% require deposits &/or don't accept cash.

It's a bummer that they continue to use promotionals that don't match reality, and that upset patrons keep getting blasted for sharing their dismay in the forums.

• @quixotic_life - There are many that do charge $80/hr and don't require a deposit....at least in my area. Of course there are higher priced pros, but they don't have to book those.

• @Mike403 ~ I totally get what you're saying. But the fact remains that the wording used in the advertising for this site is beyond misleading and it really doesn't need to be. And it shouldn't be.

• The ability to react to a post without having to post yourself would be a nice feature.

• @quixotic_life
    Perhaps Cuddle Therapy
    could be changed to
    A Hug Or Two.

That should vastly lower expectations.

• Indicate hosting fees in the profile. Even if the fee might change depending on where hosting or if the cuddler only occasionally hosts, the profile should be updated to indicate a hosting fee. There is nothing worse than reaching out only to have a response stating that there is a 30 or 40 or 50 or more dollar hosting fee on top of some three figure hourly rate. Nickle-and-diming on steroids.

• Maybe some kind of notification if someone tags you in the forums?

• @Vocalist100 You can actually do that in settings. Go to settings, go to push notifications, then forum notifications. It will email you that been tagged. You can then view the tag from there, or read what the tag is on and go into the website and look. I’ll send you a note to your email inbox so you know it’s on here. :)

• @CuddleHugs01234 Danke! Though for some reason it wasn't doing the popups (that was checked, but email was not checked).

• Many good solutions on here, I appreciate this thread

• @Vocalist100 You are welcome. The pop ups only last about two seconds, but it you may already know that.

• A 2-step verification when removing a profile from Favorites. (Just like deleting conversations.)

I sometimes accidently touch "remove" button when I don't mean to. And I don't always notice which profile I inadvertently removed.

• edited March 12

Suggestion: a way to hide certain profiles from the search. And then have a list of these in settings, just like blocked profiles so it can reviewed if needed.

• An option to print out someone’s profile pic as a circle so I can attach it to a dart board for happy hour therapy.

• Folks new to CC are more likely to watch a 1-minute introductory video that appears on the home page, rather than the more daunting task of reading through the seemingly endless forums.

• Invest in software that can:
    1. Catch/flag inappropriate key words or character combinations in profile names.
    2. Do photo recognition for nudity or banned members.
    3. Generate an email or message when you file a report (date, whom, reason.)

• @starrynitecuds Great ideas, but your profile is even better, love it!!!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited March 13

@starrynitecuds - Software that can supposedly do that has false positives all the time if it doesn't understand context. I got a 30 day ban from Facebook for inciting violence because I said "I would kill to go to that concert."

• A buttered popcorn machine would be nice

• A buttered popcorn machine would be nice

Heated vibrating recliners to eat said popcorn as well.

• The way you can instantly block someone is an issue. Have had negative experiences with pro and non pro alike. Have been blocked before I can leave negative feedback. Mostly pro cuddlers so they can have all positive feedback. Makes the whole feedback system pretty useless.

• edited March 13

@barn_owl As long as you have exchanged a handful of messages with the person in question, you always have the option to leave Karma.

Click on their profile as if to view it; though you may not view the profile, you can still leave Karma:

Please note that Karma is only for people you have met, and no-shows.

~ Sunset Snuggles