Obscure thoughts

Comments

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

Smith and Wesson beats four aces.

• edited May 2023

Not an obscure thought but rather an obscure observation.

In all the years the “What Music are you listening to?” Thread has been up I have maybe listened to 1 or 2 songs that I did not know about get added to one of my playlists. Not that others don’t like all the other songs (and there are hundreds in that thread), but I know what I like as I am sure everyone else does.

But when I am cuddling someone and listen to their playlist it is not uncommon to find songs that really hit me. Twice I have had a cuddle partner turn me on to an artist’s catalogue. This is with a lot fewer songs than the thread has. The ratio is very lopsided.

Obscure musing: does oxytocin allow you to absorb music in different ways as opposed to just listening to music in bed when you are not cuddling?

• Full moon tonight. Wondering if you could tell by looking at forum threads 🤔

• @BoomerSpooner yes! Thats happened to me so many times with my ex. He’d have his playlist on and we’d be linked and every song I’d hear would become a new fave. Then I’d listen to it after on my own and I’d literally be like “what…?” There was one song though that truly stuck with me even to now.

• Lol, yes

• So, what was the song? You can't keep me in suspense like this!!!

• I know that I listen to a totally different type of music during the day than I do when I'm relaxing/cuddling. Ok, if it's a really great cuddle, I don't even hear the music!!!

• Every human being is eventually reduced to a name and a memory.

Popsicles were marketed as a " frozen drink on a stick ". They were originally offered in cherry, root beer, lemon, banana, orange, grape and watermelon. During the Great Depression the two stick Popsickle was introduced for 5 cents.

• A television PROGRAM

• @Mman Rootbeer are my favorite popsicles.

• [Deleted User]MrAdmirer (deleted user)

Today would have been my 20th wedding anniversary. I should have booked a cuddle session for tonight….lol

• @MrAdmirer , anniversaries can hit hard. ((Hugs))

• [Deleted User]MrAdmirer (deleted user)

@AllAboutSoul thanks. That's why I wish I could find an enthusiast in my area for times like this. It's a cruddy and rainy day here. Would have been great to just cuddle up for a while. I can't book someone last minute. Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful for all the pros, I don't blame them for charging and I book and will continue to do so. It is just a bummer that cuddling is for the most part locked behind a paywall. As a result I can never get all the cuddles I need and I'm sure a lot of men can't get them at all. I do have a session booked in a couple weeks when I am on the road travelling so that will be cool to meet a new cuddler outside my current 'cuddle harem'....lol.

• Once I heard the following question asked on the radio -

Where does the sky start?

Something like that, anyway.

• Is sex more about pleasure or is it actually more about electricity. You have an entry way akin to a tesla coil, and then you have the rod through which energy is exchanged/transferred. The back & forth motion is akin to an oscillator, what you find in an alternating current system. The rod gets recharged while the Tesla loop is a source of infinite energy. Hmm

• Why do animals migrate on a cycle like stars and comets, returning to a point of origin and dispersing from where they came again. Is migration another electrical loop?

• Lol, I love him @lonelytauros.

• I was changing my sheets today before a cuddle and noticed my pillow cases looked very wrinkled. I've never ironed bedding before and considered it for the first time today 😆 I despise ironing and avoid it unless necessary. Anyone have any thoughts? Anyone do this?

P.S. I didn't end up doing it and don't think it would have mattered.

@Lisa123 If your dryer has a wrinkle release setting they will be gone in 10 plus minutes. I don't own an iron but this works for me.

• People are like red blood cells.

& like skin cells too.

• Do the organs sing, each with their own tune

• Is there a third to every threshold reached? Tiers that together cry in unison once crossed. Like a whistle

• Do archeologists and geologists examine not just the rocks, age, and their sedimentary layers but study the landscapes for signs of past wars with detonative potential. A detonative geologist.

• Are the mountains around us a form of detonation response?

• Are all the craters not from our current civilization really caused just by meteors or were they sources of prior detonation by past civilizations at war?