Plans

What is everyone's up coming plans? Next week I will be at concert.

Comments

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

Immediate future plans are cancelled as I have just tested positive for Covid, after successfully avoiding it for 2.5 years! 😭

• I wonder if I ever had Covid and never knew it. Some people stay asymptomatic. I'm not gonna test myself unless I feel sick.

• I made it through 2 years of teaching...until the last few weeks of school this year.

• Jumping out of a perfectly good plane on Aug 6. I have already paid my deposit and have my reservation booked!

• I went sky diving in 2003. Here's the video.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AklKQgFuN5SqgsIV3v6bSyVwVlzrfQ

• @Mike403 - very cool. This will be my first jump of hopefully many.

• @JohnR1972 - I only wanted to experience it once. I don't need to invest a ton of money into it. I got more important things to spend it on. lol...

• @waynewv and I are in cuddle isolation after both testing positive for Covid. We are feeling fine and have had our vacs and boosters.

Now just relaxing and cuddling for five days. Best quarantine buddy ever!

• If I get Covid(or any illness), that will be the first time I've been sick in 15 years and I never take any precautions against germs. I have even eaten food that fell on the floor.

• @Mike403 we are OLD people lol.

• Turning in my laptop at my old job and getting my laptop for my new job.

• Hiking some new trails and visit some springs with my younger kiddos before school starts back.

• edited July 2022

First post covid Concert this weekend! I’m stoked 😍😍 hopefully I don’t lose my voice

• Next Thursday I'm travelling to London for the day, mainly for Forbidden Planet and seeing a few sights. If there isn't another train strike anyway >_<

• Seem like COVID is making another round. I hope everyone get better soon.
    Never jumped out of a plane lol wouldn't mind going in door rock climbing or in door sky diving lol
    Next week will be my first concert since I was like 15.
    @DaveTheBrit hopefully u have a good trip

• @Mama_Bre - Who are you seeing?

• @Mike403
    ICP
    I will be there working one of the food trucks

• My first concert ever was (don't laugh) Weird Al Yankovic.

• @Mike403: Mine was Acappella, because of course it was. Weird Al's much cooler!

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

@Mike403 I think I've already had it once, right at the very beginning before people really knew what it was. Came back from an event in Kent and promptly developed what felt like flu but 100 times worse. A few days later we had the first death in the UK but I still didn't put 2+2 together until much later.

This time it felt more like tonsillitis combined with bad hay-fever, but my housemate tested positive on Monday so I checked last night and got a weak positive. Just did another test and it was a definite positive. Fun.

• edited July 2022

Next week I plan to be running around like a mad woman trying to get my second office set up and ready to go within a week while still managing to have a few sessions.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited July 2022

Going to visit family tomorrow, for some conversation and food and probably to watch a couple of episodes of For All Mankind that we're working through.

Then going to set up an eye exam at my local Specsavers for early next month as It's been a long time since I had one, and because I've got a wedding I'm going to in September that I'd like to be able to see things further away for both for the wedding itself and the trip there as would rather be able to see the signage around the airports on the way.

Covid for sure seems to be having a bit of a resurgence, stay safe out there all and hope those with it have smooth recoveries.

• edited July 2022

Next week I'd like to go to Cape Cod and float around and explore Gray's Beach, which is probably one of my favorite beaches in New England. It's surrounded by a large beautiful marsh, and the white sand beach has several sand bars. The water is so clear and kind of green/blue, you can see all the crabs running away from you as you walk around. It doesn't get too crowded because it's small and the Cape has many popular beaches that others prefer.

This video is not the best, but it'll give you an idea.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Oh wow that looks beautiful, like a big abstract painting of a landscape come to life.

• Tonight I start my annual summer baseball trip. Heading to the Midwest and visiting 13 ballparks in 10 days with a bunch of friends. Starting off tonight with a concert at Gillette Stadium.

• Sounds like everyone has some fun plans

• I'll be working all weekend , may get together with a cuddle pal if I can shake this snotty nose I have .

Not until Sept, but will be going to Dragon Con in Atlanta! Ive never been to one of these Con things but a friend goes every year to this one and invited me . Should be a fun time

• @pmvines aww I hope u feel better soon.
    Never heard of Dragon Con but sounds interesting lol September is my birthday month so idk what I'm doing yet.

• Going to a group cuddle event this weekend! Really looking forward to it 💕