How common practice is signing a waiver prior to meeting with a professional cuddler?

13»

Comments

• Just to be fair, if a professional cuddled asked me for ID, I would show it to her so that she might feel safe.
    But to protect myself, that would be my last cuddle with her. She now knows my address and will know that I’m not home during a session.

• edited August 2022

@toolie12 in your scenario, are you cuddling somewhere other than one of your homes? Because if not, at least one of you knows where the other one lives. If you cuddle in your home or hers, will you never cuddle with her again? If you cuddle at her home, you know where she lives, so why shouldn’t she know where you live? And if she already knows where you live, why would it matter if you cuddled with her once or a dozen times?

Besides, showing her your ID is different from giving her a copy of it. You show your ID to other personnel, don’t you? Like if you go to a night club, purchase liquor, or check in at a doctor’s office…? For me, if I can’t trust a professional cuddler as much as I would a bouncer at a club, a clerk at a store, or a receptionist at a doctor’s office, I wouldn’t want to cuddle with them even once.

• Nurturing: Not all the women that I have cuddled have been ones that I would trust. These few didn’t get a second cuddle call.
    I suppose that I should have stated that I am always a guest, not a host.

• What rights are you expected to waive?

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

@toolie12 you're saying you're a guest in her home, so you know where she lives? But you have a problem with them knowing where you live?

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

@Moxytocin Nice touche'

• If you have to sign a release form it’s probably worth doing.

@JohnR1972 love the meme!