What is your MBTI type?

Comments

• Am I the only one who doesn't know what any of this means?
  • edited April 2017
     Myers-Briggs Type Indicators but I really don't know what its all about. I'm new here.
  • I know what I apparently am but I don't know what it means
  • [Deleted User]TeYa (deleted user)
    I took the test in class last Wed but forgot my type. I do know it was spot on. It is a test/assessment that tells you your personality type, also how you learn along with some other stuff I forget :( excuse my 44 yr old brain
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBunny88 (deleted user)
    I remember taking this test in highschool! Not sure what I was back then, but I retook the test online and I am INTP-T :) 
  • [Deleted User]Stefan1 (deleted user)
    I am an INTJ.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    ENFP-A
  • [Deleted User]aadeakins (deleted user)
    INFJ :)
  • I still don't know what this means!!!!!!!!
     It's the personality test, I sent you the link 
  • @pmvines it means you're amazing
  • [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    edited April 2017
    I didn't have the patience to finish the test...it was too damn long. What does that mean ??
  • Means you're a jerk
  • [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    Not just any jerk a lazy jerk
  • Handsome lazy jerk
    I am an ENTJ, but I think I must have broken the mold for that type; when I have physical contact all the thinking and judging go out the window! think just about everyone loves cuddling, though. Right?

Infp
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    If someone doesn't know what a Myers-Briggs test is, the INXX/ENXX is usually a dead give away.  Very common.

I'm always and IN-something something.

Introvert. 

Leave me alone.

Except for a nice snuggle! Then leave me alone. ^_^
  • Wow that's rare @freckledcuddles! We ISTJs make up 8.5% of the population.
  • INFP with a fluctuating F/T. :)
  • [Deleted User]ladycuddle (deleted user)
    Info also :-)
  • [Deleted User]NJCuddleDevil (deleted user)
    I believe I once read that the BMTI was BS...
  • edited May 2017
    I'm between INTP and INTJ. That means I am part analyst (Mr. Spock) and part architect (have their own perspective of the world, and see it as a Chess game (Elon Musk, Gandalf the Grey)).
  • So many are INFP here
  • Apparently this is what I am
    Personality type: “The Protagonist”
    (ENFJ-T)
    Individual traits: Extraverted – 62%, Intuitive – 77%, Feeling – 69%, Judging – 58%, Turbulent – 88%
  • [Deleted User]LunaWave (deleted user)
    I'm definitely an ENFP. 

ENFPs are outgoing and creative with the key skill of perceiving complicated patterns and information and assimilating it quickly.
    They are flexible, highly adaptable workers. They are driven by a keen devotion to their ideals and a strong drive to help others.
    Less developed are their patience for routine tasks, and projection of a serious, committed image.
    The least extroverted of the extrovert types, ENFPs need significant time alone to center themselves and make sure they are moving in a direction which is in sync with their values. Keirsey referred to ENFPs as Champions, one of the four types belonging to the temperament he called the Idealists.[2] ENFPs account for about 7% of the population, including Robin Williams and Dr. Seuss.
  • edited November 2017

ENTJ. C'mere, you!!! :D

• "ENTJs love to interact with people. As Extroverts, they're energized and stimulated primarily externally. There's nothing more enjoyable and satisfying to the ENTJ than having a lively, challenging conversation. They especially respect people who are able to stand up to the ENTJ, and argue persuasively for their point of view. There aren't too many people who will do so, however, because the ENTJ is a very forceful and dynamic presence who has a tremendous amount of self-confidence and excellent verbal communication skills."

• "ENTJs are natural born leaders. They live in a world of possibilities where they see all sorts challenges to be surmounted, and they want to be the ones responsible for surmounting them. They have a drive for leadership, which is well-served by their quickness to grasp complexities, their ability to absorb a large amount of impersonal information, and their quick and decisive judgments. They are "take charge" people."

Only 2.5% of females are estimated to be ENTJ's. These personality traits generally represent your personality style within a work environment and don't necessarily mean you're the same at home. :)